Unskippable: Prototype

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Loved it, the story was sort of corny and abused (as in, done way too much), but the game-play is great if you like destroying people 101 ways to hell.

I'd ask for you guys to do inFAMOUS in the same fashion as ZP reviewed them in close proximity, but the cut-scenes are comic book style ;p

This video isn't loading for me. It's just a blank video.

Something wrong with the site, my browser, or my internet?

ElArabDeMagnifi<wbr>co:

It's happening to me too.

antiname:

ElArabDeMagnifi<wbr>co:

It's happening to me too.

same here but none of the videos are as well, and they worked this morning, which sucks cause judging from the comments and my friend this was a really good one

Well fuck its not working for me neither. I got all excited about a new Unskippable and it wont play....

Well then it looks like its down really good. because im not loading it either.

Well it's broken for me too, as is every video on the site, so at least its not our computers. Guess the escapist broke the internet.

"Well, booyah for that."

I have never come so close to outright pissing myself laughing. The delivery of that line was utterly perfect.

Strangely I never actually wanted to play Prototype 'till I saw that. If only games came with a Graham & Paul commentary - it's like a developers commentary but more informative.

Great use of Spaceballs' best quote! Great video, as usual.

Off topic: This looks like a pretty fun game. I have never played it; in fact, this is the first time I've seen any footage at all, cutscene or not. Other than what I learned here and in the ZP review, I know nothing about this game.

"Fooled you!"

god, spaceballs was an awesome movie.

Can't believe they didn't mention how much the kill team soldiers look like Tusken raiders. Tsk tsk.
Other than that slight grievance, great as always *thumbs up*

That was awesome!!! really funny and i didnt knowyous guys watched 28 days later!

SonicSoulstrike96:
"Fooled you!"

god, spaceballs was an awesome movie.

Yep.

Anyway, what's with you guys and Olive Garden? That where your day job is?

That resident evil strategy?
Oh so true.
Lol

The video amused me, but the description beneath it.. I was surprised to see such a major spoiler there U:

bionic comando

finally fixed the video apparently - these stupid odst overlays are so annoying

Jedamethis:
The faceless people will be remembered....or not.

They died as they lived...unknown.

We've giving free hugs! + Neil Patrick Harris = epic!

pfloriani:

HT_Black:
Pardon me for my noobishness, but who exactly was the third in the 'guys with weird arms trilogy'? Mercer and Dark Sector guy I know, but that last one...

I assumed that they were referring to Wolverine.

no bionic commando

"Ooh, that;s a jump you don't wanna misjudge..."

Loved the X-dames/performance enhancers bit.

Here are all the wierd arm games in total that were on UnSkippable so far and weird forearm armor doesn't count unless its mystical;

Onimusha 3 - Samanosuke's Gauntlet

Wolverine Uncaged - Not just Wolverines Claws but his brother's nail claws.

Devil May Cry - Dante's Devil Arm and Trishes ability to channel lightning through her arms.

MGS4 - Liquid's arm on Ocelot's body.

Dark Sector - The infectious parasite on the main characters arm that produces a Glaive.

Prototype - Alex Mercer's ability to create claws based on the mutant enemies he devours that has those same arms.

I hope there will be an Infamous episode of Unskippable. That would be awesome!

If I missed any games that had weird arm characters let me know because I didn't watch through all the episodes to find them...I uh...skipped through them.

Ah I love this game and you said allot of the things I though when I first saw the opening of this game. Like how the hell can someone not see shit growing on a cap when they're looking right at it? And yes Alex is a dick. XD

I just notice something when they killed those scientist

they shot one in the head but yet in the next scene it shows them gunning down two. Why does that mean that first scientist lives through a gunshot wound to the head just so he can die again from bullets to the chest?

NeonZombie:
they didn't say the 7th time i died when alex was in surgeory

That's because it didn't show him dying and blacking out. It wouldn't have worked.

Great video. Beat me to the punch on that Guys With Weird Arms Trilogy joke, lol.

Cosplay Horatio:
Here are all the wierd arm games in total that were on UnSkippable so far and weird forearm armor doesn't count unless its mystical;

Onimusha 3 - Samanosuke's Gauntlet

Wolverine Uncaged - Not just Wolverines Claws but his brother's nail claws.

Devil May Cry - Dante's Devil Arm and Trishes ability to channel lightning through her arms.

MGS4 - Liquid's arm on Ocelot's body.

Dark Sector - The infectious parasite on the main characters arm that produces a Glaive.

Prototype - Alex Mercer's ability to create claws based on the mutant enemies he devours that has those same arms.

I hope there will be an Infamous episode of Unskippable. That would be awesome!

If I missed any games that had weird arm characters let me know because I didn't watch through all the episodes to find them...I uh...skipped through them.

Bionic Commando

ooh, Koyaanisqatsi and Rocky Horror references!

great job guys, i loved it

The tucked shirt bit reminded me of the zero punctuation review. Great as always

This was a all-round winner, but the Jackson Tribute mob and "A simple 'no' would've worked" had me in stitches.

And it's true. If this had been a Resident Evil game, that would've killed him. Even without an exposed heart.

Also, I'm liking these badges that got handed out. Perhaps we can all surround an Akrid in tribute to Bernie.

garry was the only one with three eyes in 1:57 he was the only one of them on screen that had 3 eyes

Destroy Gundam:
This was a all-round winner, but the Jackson Tribute mob and "A simple 'no' would've worked" had me in stitches.

And it's true. If this had been a Resident Evil game, that would've killed him. Even without an exposed heart.

Also, I'm liking these badges that got handed out. Perhaps we can all surround an Akrid in tribute to Bernie.

Ah yes, poor poor Bernie.

Also, noooooo! Not NPH! I found this one quite enjoyable overall, thank you for brightening my Tuesday

The beside himself line was great. More puns please.

Jackson tribute mob wants free hugs!

Also "any last words?" with that accent sounded so familiar but I can't place it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here