Escapist News Network: The Next Rock Band

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The Next Rock Band

The Escapist presents, ENN, "news you can watch," covering everything from Chinese WoW service to an upcoming Rock Band title.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

"Bootylicious", "Anchorpersons", "Slow Mount To China": Comedy Gold.

*is still laughing about the Twilight Scene-it*

I REALLY hope that Sean Baptiste was kidding. I can understand the quest for more money, but with past commercial jingles? That's...just stupid, though he may have something with playing as Bill Cosby.
Where do you get your bananas? Thirty nine cents a pound is a steal.

EDIT: I will dominate Twilight Scene-it!

"Resplendent"

Indeed it is, although I must question how logarithmic it actually is, any mathmeticians in the house?

Magnatek:
I REALLY hope that Sean Baptiste was kidding. I can understand the quest for more money, but with past commercial jingles? That's...just stupid, though he may have something with playing as Bill Cosby.
Where do you get your bananas? Thirty nine cents a pound is a steal.

EDIT: I will dominate Twilight Scene-it!

I REALLY hope this is elaborate irony, I'm not going to criticise, for fear of mockery, but really. The mind boggles...

Keep up the good work, these videos are fan-fucking-tastic!

Ha, that was great, lol'd all the way through. The Brutal Legend part and the Twilight part were the best.

Also the Jingle Rock Band part :D

love it

If you have seen Twilight, you lose. That's hilarious.

excellent John Cleese refference! "Don't mention THE WAR!"

Enjoyable once again, better than last week i'd say.

Brilliant! I'm loving the news that isnt boring.

Also, anyone know if there is a clinic where i can get my Bejewled problem fixed..

Awesome as per.
LRR is quite splendid also.

"There is always room for Jello."

- Classic

That was hilarious, I tip my hat to you guys. Usually there is at least one skit in there that is weaker than the rest and falls flat, but this week's episode is constant in the funny. Keep it up.

Hm, i think the Jingles Rock Band joke was strechted out faaaaaar to long. But funny overall.

That was really good, one of the best new things I've seen on The Escapist since, well Zero Punctuation. Looking forward to this again next week.

Jingles Rock Band better have "Beanz Meanz Heinz" and "Shake an Vac", or else I'm boycotting it.

Edit: also is the president of Square Enix really called "Imperial Hot". Because that is just way to awesome.

And I believed Russ when he Twittered there was a new Rock Band. I do not feel smart. Great episode.

Awesome great work

But why isn't it down the edge yet?

Best one yet, especially the rock band segment. Was the jingles rock band amazingly-well-rehearsed Deadpan or a brilliant display of improv? Either way it rocked. Also I'd like to see more/some Rick Mercer-esque shakycam rants by Graham

really nice episode, i'm looking forward to next week. hope it will be as good, or even more.

I got a good laugh from the Zune gag. Keep it up.

This is awesome, Bravo

Not as good as the first episode I'm sorry to say.

THE BEST ONE YET!

They've only had one other.

Ok, "Jingles - Rock Band" is comedy gold... I also loved how in the tWiilight Scene-It segment that "actual gamers" was just a little sliver of the Wii market.

"And I was like, Lady I will cut you!" fucking brilliant...

Looking forward to next week guys!

"Jingles Rock Band"??? I sure as hell hope he was joking.

Just seeing the curly haired dude in the couch makes me laugh, but I'd say the best in this episode was the ending.

To join the ENN Facebook fanpage, click here!

Huh. Gaming meets the Daily Show. I'd expect a bit more out of the shtick, but so far so good. Now all we need is an Acronym Running Gag, or NAMBLA.

Oh, and plenty of "truthiness".

I would probably cut a lady too.

My bananas!

This is the best video I seen in weeks.

I was laughing through the whole video.

Totally loved it. The LRR crew is officially going places.

The Imperial hot picture never gets old and the mention of Wolfenstein reminded me to watch Gameswipe again on Iplayer.

When he said "Imperial Hot" i completely broke down.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here