Escapist News Network: The Next Rock Band

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

GrahamS:

- There is a Wii version of Twilight Scene-It

*jawdrops*

Rage...Building...

WHY...? Breaking Dawn is actually more violent than Madworld and WAY more twisted.

You continue to awesome, keep at it Grayam :)

Funny stuff, but isn't this exactly the same as Reliable Sources, but in video format?

The first one fell a little flat, but this one's more promising. Keep 'em coming boys.

Awesome! Keep it up

When can I pre-order!?

"I will cut you lady, if you get between me and my bananas."

That was a great line. I love this new show. Keep it up guys.

I think they are steadily going over the edge into madness (with jingles rockband and Imperial Hot). I look forward to more.

Kathleen is so very hot.

This is great, ZP and unskippable are the only other things that I watch.

I seriously love that wig that Paul is wearing. Still, I wish he would regrow his beard. That thing was the epitome of manliness.

'Thank you for the handsomely delivered Interview Graham'
epic quote is epic xP..
can't wait till the next ep.

Simalacrum:
Funny stuff, but isn't this exactly the same as Reliable Sources, but in video format?

They're opposites: one is truth dressed in absurdity; the other is absurdity dressed in truth.

I spy Paul at the Zune table!
Overall it seems like they've just taken Phailhaüs and given it a bigger budget.. also removing a lot of the actual humour. Hmm.
For those who don't know, seriously, go to LoadingReadyRun.com and check out the Phailhaüs videos... 25 and 26 are my favourites. Kathleen had so much more personality than she does now, it's almost like they're keeping the poor girl on a leash so that Graham can keep stealing the show!

But still, I am liking these videos, and hope they develop more of a soul of their own in time.

Pretty damn good.

That was brilliant, I can't wait till the next one. :)

Jingles Rockband would have to include the 'Bodyform' song.

Come on who wouldn't want to belt out - "Woah, bodyfor-horm." Classic.

Whilst it was very funny and something that I will keep on watching ("The Curse of Castle Hugenstein." Classic), I do find advertising Escapist News Network at the end of every episode of Escapist News Network a bit of a redundant task -_-.

I can't wait for Jingles Rock Band! This is even better than Internet Meme Revolution and Catchphrase Hero.

The opening sequence is the best part by far. I'm not saying the rest was in any way bad but the opening sequence was just awesome.

losing isn't so bad in fact if your reading this you just lost the game.

Zombie_Fish:
Whilst it was very funny and something that I will keep on watching ("The Curse of Castle Hugenstein." Classic), I do find advertising Escapist News Network at the end of every episode of Escapist News Network a bit of a redundant task -_-.

redundancy is their most recurring problem, also obviousness

I think they shoud go for Dragonforce rock band insted make one on the other side of the speed spektrum. beetals.........................................................................................................................................................Dragon force

what war are you talking about? and what the hell do you mean with swastika? i was allways told nothing important has happend before 1955.

Did you guys get into PAX for free?!? Me thinks my career as a 3D modeler and Animator was the wrong way to go to get into games industry

-M

"Flea Market Rap" should totally be in jingles rockband lol

its just like, its just like, a mini--mall

xD

Ah comedy gold. Hope Harmonix was joking although that interview was rather amusing. Hell all of it was amusing!

This... show... is... great.

Weird, my main character in Rock Band looks exactly like Sean Baptiste in a vest.

Hahaha, I can just imagine Jingles Rock Band; 100% Peer Gynt by Edvard Grieg. A real step back for pop culture (music-wise)- alllll the way back to the Classical age.

You would cut a lady to for bananas lol classic.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 66590)