Apocalypse Lane: Episode 19: From Hickey with Love

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 19: From Hickey with Love

Humangoid is lost without Mr. Biscuits and Steve can't believe he just turned down Knifefight for Gladys.

Watch Video

I had forgotten these had been bumped up to thursday, what an excellent surpirse.
That last scene needs purging with fire salt and plenty of alcohol.

Amazing episode, as always ^^

:) another great episode :P

That last scene can NEVER be unseen.... Thank you for more trauma Jon...

And when is Hickey gonna blow that damm safe up already?

Good ep, does feel like we're going roundabout on the safe though.

Wow, that was an awkward ending.

If Humangoid is no longer in charge of the Gamers, will he wander in search of his beloved Mr. Biscuits? Or will he crush the uprising and re-assert himself over his gang, searching even harder? And what does that ending mean for everyone?

as usual the gamerz where a let down, but he sure made up for it in act two, im still curious about the whole obama war on the gamerz to get a nes, oh and as always, best episode so far.

Ouch. Ouch. The last scene hurts my brain!

Restarting in 5...4...3...2...1

Ready.

Ok, now that that's over with, I just want to say that I appreciated your appearance in Life in the Portal. It was a really cool surprise to see you showing up in an Ebolaworld vid! Keep up the good work ;)

I totally saw that last scene coming from miles away. Good episode, though!

great ending.

Infiniteloop:
Good ep, does feel like we're going roundabout on the safe though.

Yeah, we thought about that too but we decided to keep him at it this episode. There's a lot going on right now and we have to deal or mention certain things that will play into effect more in the future. Plus we wanted to see Hickey in transition back to his regular self. :)

Oh groossss, oh my good eyes, oh crapp, ahhhhh! What the hell!!?

SuperMse:
Ouch. Ouch. The last scene hurts my brain!

Restarting in 5...4...3...2...1

Ready.

Ok, now that that's over with, I just want to say that I appreciated your appearance in Life in the Portal. It was a really cool surprise to see you showing up in an Ebolaworld vid! Keep up the good work ;)

I've been a Fan of Ebolaworld for a while and i love Sam's artwork, humor and style. Sam will be appearing in an episode of Apocalypse Lane in the next few weeks. :)

Good episode. If they don't blow that safe in the next episode though they better come up with something much better.

Hey Jon, the credits still say 'Every Friday'.

That out of the way, great work as always.

dracoslayer16:
Good episode. If they don't blow that safe in the next episode though they better come up with something much better.

You wishes shall be granted. :)

Fat Man Spoon:

Whoops! Your right. They informed me of the change to Thursday after I had already sent the file. I'm about 3 episodes ahead of what you guys see. I'll make sure that the others are in order. Thanks. :)

funny yet disturbing yet arousing..... this is a great ep.

Jon Etheridge:

Fat Man Spoon:

Whoops! Your right. They informed me of the change to Thursday after I had already sent the file. I'm about 3 episodes ahead of what you guys see. I'll make sure that the others are in order. Thanks. :)

No problem, man.

I love the interactions between the priest and his sock-puppet (who is the actual puppet-master, muhahaha!), they're too funny! I hope you'll give him plenty more personalities based on alcohol.

EDIT: Aaah, just got the "tongue tied"-joke, damn I'm slow today.

I knew that last scene was gonna happen! And no I'm wondering if the Gladys really is a bitch and the safe are gonna connect

How would he have sex with his hand? Oh wait, nevermind...

Haha, great episode and I must say that everyone seems to be slowly becoming against one another.

My mind on the last scene: What just happened?...How did the-..What did the-...Kaboom!

Also, to Mr.Biscuit: Cat got your tongue?
..sorry xD

Stabby Joe:

Haha, great episode and I must say that everyone seems to be slowly becoming against one another.

Yep! That's almost the whole idea of the show really. It's a soap opera with cat shit in it.

Didn't much like this episode. Did you have to do that at the end?
Seems like you're just dragging it out as long as possible before steve and knifefight finally get together.

Kiwii156:
Amazing episode, as always ^^

How about you watch it before commenting?

That ending was funny. I said last week that was going to happen. "Hey Steve..." If I was Steve I would be pissed. Though he did kind of deserve it....

Apocalypse lane: 80% Hentai free!

Jon Etheridge:
I'm about 3 episodes ahead of what you guys see. I'll make sure that the others are in order. Thanks. :)

Have you changed anything in a completed episode, or has the series not been running long enough for you to need to do that?

Nice episode, but all the freaky sex at Frank's is kind of creepy. Watch your back, Stinky!

And now that last part is forever in my head.

Great episode, nasty yet very funny.

Oh no mutiny!! Looks like there might be some changes in The Gamerz leadership, great episode can't wait to see what happens to Steve and cuddles.

That ending keeps haunting my head...
Get it out! get it out! Make it stop!

Nimbus:
Apocalypse lane: 80% Hentai free!

lol

At least cuddles didn't cough up a hair ball...

ahhh just what this show needed, bestiality

yeah I'm really glad I found started watching these
thank god for boredom

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook