Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Episode 19

Lund and Shanks enter the land of RPG and roll no other possible outcome.

Watch Video

Christ don't tell me you're ACTUALLY gonna kill em... you can't end the show at it's most awesomesauce-filled portion....

That was freaky. That dice guys mouth creeps my out. "LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

Awesome acting and an unexpected ending. This is my favorite one so far.

Wow...The only thought in my head was that this must be what it's like when Rorshach plays DM at the Watchmen's weekly D&D session...

How exactly can one continue after the ending of this, if I may ask? It's rather...final.

*ahem*

WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?

That out of the way, Dicelord was awesomely freaky.

BladeOfAkriloth:
Christ, don't tell me you're ACTUALLY gonna kill them... you can't end the show at it's most awesomesauce-filled portion....
EDIT: sorry for double post

Dude you double posted.

freaky animations, also that damn puzzle got me too, close the ds? that made no sense!
great video.

edit: there are lots of ways they can continue after that ending, just think of the many ways you get brought back to life in different games also it could be an alternative reality.

And there I was thinking Toad was gonna gun down Mario and Luigi and if there was time left, Wario.

But I guess I was wrong... Or was I?
I have no idea.

I'm having difficulty thinking of a video game way for them to come back from being shot in the face...
Next week's gonna be interesting, me'thinks.

Or at the very least, filler.

HT_Black:
Wow...The only thought in my head was that this must be what it's like when Rorshach plays DM at the Watchmen's weekly D&D session...

How exactly can one continue after the ending of this, if I may ask? It's rather...final.

How about....A green mushroom...1up.

On topic* You should give a prize to the actor who played the Dicelord.

A CLIFFHANGER!!!

But seriously, this episode was fantastic. I really liked the facial effects on the sack-head guy. If I ever meet the guy/chick who does the special effects for this show, I'll buy him/her a lap dance/shoes.

Again, great episode! Keep up the good work!

Use the respawner duh UT3 style!!!
no one captured their flag so they have to come back.

dude, awesome woah

Great stuff as normal guys. Can't wait for the next one. Don't leave this series like that it's brilliant

Whoa, did not see that ending coming.

Great mouth effects with that Dicelord guy.

I liked the emotions montage...it was very, very well done. Kudos to you guys.

"Did you hit that button?"
More outtakes please.

Now, let the guessing of how they're coming back alive begin. (My bet is on that ghost resurrection thing in WOW)

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Lund and Shanks enter the land of RPG and roll no other possible outcome.

Watch Video

Congrats man, best episode yet. Loved the dice master. Did not see the Michaels dying, but such is drama. Keep up the great work man.

Well, that certainly didn't appear as a probability to me.
but I can always make time for the unexpected, so there is always time for Doomsday Arcade.
That was a good episode.

but...btu..buttt...but...but... dead?....impossible!

I rather enjoyed that episode. The Emotions montage, the face effects on the Dicelord, the jokes ((the very simple Phantom Hourglass joke especially))... overall excellent job!

But I'm all sad-faced about Toad... I really wanted him to be the leader of the resistance. xD

AHHH A CLIFFHANGER!

That was an awesome episode!

"uhuh"
"Shit"

what

WHAT

WHAT?!?

WHAAAAAT?!?

Ok, I'm totally scared right now. Oh, and the Dicelord is an amazingly well constructed character, kudos for that.

Complete MINDFUCK!

Awesomesauce at it's finest, I sincerely love this series.
Shanks chuckling along to the Dice Lord's insane laughter made me crack up as hell, as well as the whole Richard Garriott stuff.

EDIT: I just realized that the music that started at about 3.15 and was during the montage was really good, there wouldn't be some possibility of it being available for download?

Fucking... AWESOME! That was amazing and im still freaked out by the dice master person thing (nightmares) :|
Loved the cliffhanger, i can't wait to see what happens! (Or was that THE end?)

lol @ the button scene.

Timelord91:
AHHH A CLIFFHANGER!

That was an awesome episode!

"uhuh"
"Shit"

Agreed. That gag was hilarious.

Whoah...what was really powerful. The scene with the Dice Lord monologue really chilled me, it was so raw, so emotion filled. It honestly felt like I'd been thrown into a Silent Hill game, and not for the creepy side of the game either. The Dice Lord was absolutely amazing, I loved every single second of this episode. The ending was shockingly well done.

Great job. This is my favourite so far.

Loved the effects of the Dicelord, damn that guy was creepy.

Well they still are in the land of RPG i suppose and they still haven't "turned" on each other, which there was a high probability of. Maybe there is a very low probability that they resurrect. Anything is probable with a 12 sided die.

I really like the Dice Lord :D

Obviously the respawn timer will end about two weeks from now.

And here I was thinking it was Toad with a scratchy throat and a pillowcase over his head.

I'm writing to let you know that I'm stealing the Dicelord's concept for a tabletop game sometime. Seriously, that kind of awesome is too good to pass up.

Funny thing is, when this series started, it was by far the weakest on the Escapist. Now, for some reason, all the good ideas have come to the surface, and it's quite possibly the best series around.

Good job, I say!

Lord_Panzer:
*ahem*

WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?

That out of the way, Dicelord was awesomely freaky.

I concur.

Dicelord = what video game fame is made of.
Lemme guess, they still have 2 extra lives?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here