Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Whoever plays the dicelord gets all my respect. It really isn't easy to play a character who's completely nuts.

dude loved this one dicelord ftw

The dicelord was amazing. Thank you good sir, keep up the good work.

Oh my! that church is the one I've gone to for 20 years! it was so freaky! I've recognised every single location so far but a place where I spend 1-4 hours every sunday is..... wow.

the dice lord is my favorite character i hope we get to see him in the future.
was it Tom under the mask/rag?

My favoret episode of them all. The dicelord is awsome, and the music used for the emotions montage bit fits the mode just right. I'd love to here the full version.

I really, really, REEEEAAALLLYYY wish I had a mask like that.

God, this has to be their best episode ever. EVER.

This episode is by far the coolest there ever was! I keep staring at the almost music video middle part where the Dice Lord is going on about everything. I wouldn't mind that becoming a straight up music video. *nods nods* The effects for this show are VERY well done.

Loved the Joker-esque acting of the Dicelord!

That was utterly hilarious. Dicelord, you make me laugh with utter abandon and total lack of self-respect.

That guy was creepier than Mama.

great episode really loved the dice lord great character.

Dude the Dicelord was epic man. I really admired his personality as well as facial expressions changing. That was literally unexpected at the end, with Toad doing that...

Besides that factor, I really loved the video it was funny in some aspects but more epic then the rest. Well done of course!

the dice lord is awesome

the dice lord is awesome

the dice lord is awesome

Holy grilled-cheezus! The dicelord is F*cking scary!

Greetings from the future. I came back for the Dicelord.

Dirty Apple:

Me too, what are the odds of that.

Devieus:

Dirty Apple:

Me too, what are the odds of that.

I'm sending you mental fist bumps.

Boom.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 72787)