Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Biggie, another cliffhanger, but a good one this time. Awesome episode.

Jaranja:
It seems like the end. This and Urealms on the same day... petrifying.

No way. This isn't done. They aren't dead, Toad has a plan. Okay? So un-petrify, everything's good.

Unless the DoomsDay Arcade contract expires now just like the year term for UReals has done.

... but I don't believe that~ because it would have been announced they were ending the show, and made a teary goodbye speech.

My bet- Godmode comes into effect (Episode One?)

Archemetis:

I'm having difficulty thinking of a video game way for them to come back from being shot in the face...

Extra Lives, pressing yes when the continue screen shows up, or reversing time. I could go on but you get my point. Great Episode.

lwm3398:

Jaranja:
It seems like the end. This and Urealms on the same day... petrifying.

No way. This isn't done. They aren't dead, Toad has a plan. Okay? So un-petrify, everything's good.

Oh yeah. I completely forgot; Toad's awesome.

Jaranja:

Oh yeah. I completely forgot; Toad's awesome.

He probably just killed them, then he's gonna collect some stuff for "some arbitrary reason", and make them live again.

Eh? Eh? Possible, no?

Jeronus:

Archemetis:

I'm having difficulty thinking of a video game way for them to come back from being shot in the face...

Extra Lives, pressing yes when the continue screen shows up, or reversing time. I could go on but you get my point. Great Episode.

Nope... Fortitude save.

Hey CandleJack, does Dicelord look framil

^^^

I'll be damned.

omg i cant get enough of the Dice Lord! i have rewatch this episode 5 times in one day just because i enjoy that character! Thx for the awsome episode, cliff hager, and my now most favorite character so far on escapist....the Dice Lord!!!!!!!

You guys sure do some great editing. And I think this is definitely my favorite series on the site, thanks to this awesome episode.

OH GOD IT'S FARGOTH LOL

i like the dice lord. i get some wierd feeling i will end up making a dnd character based on him. hmmm a 1. looks like I will.

Dicelord has to be my fav character from this series. Or pretty much any series for that matter. He's just plain awesome.

any one notice they were on level g maybe Game over level... oh that would suck so much it would be like those impossible to beet hack mario games

Awesome episode, as usual. Toad is a badass.

But seriously, the ending: what.

Awesome episode. Just awesome. Not very funny, but the Dicelord is pretty much the only original character in the series, and he's original enough for several series...

Curiously, it reminds me of a time I was writing fanfics for this board I went to (don't ask) and the character based on me was a villain that could both control dice rolls and roll dice for real events, so it was literally impossible for him to lose.

EDIT: And where did Shanks' Lund's Shanks' Lund's Shank's new T-shirt come from?

Wow... just wow. My mind has been blown to bits and my dog is now eating what is left. This can't be the end, there are way to many lose ends and well plot that haven't been explained at all. Fuck we don't even know why Toad did what he did, but no way they end it there. My guise is God mode from the second episode or the mushroom that toad had on his head to bring them back to life.

Clever dialogue from Dicelord... brilliant the way he explains it. If you think about it, it's actually rather freaky.

This may be one of the least comic episodes you have made, but I'll be damned to say it wasn't awesome.

Very nice Richard Garriot Joke "I'm going to space".

Something tells me that they aren't dead, time travel and multiple lives are a big part of games.

ninjajoeman:
any one notice they were on level g maybe Game over level... oh that would suck so much it would be like those impossible to beet hack mario games

In australia we go from the Ground floor then start counting. you guys would call ground floor "1" and 1st floor "2" and so on...

I bet they do it like Paper Mario and explore the land of the Game Over. Or, at least I hope they do. Very Bill & Ted-esque.

It was even funnier that after the Dice Lord stopped laughing, I began laughing and then Lund joined me in ironic laughter.

EMFCRACKSHOT:

Lord_Panzer:
*ahem*

WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?

That out of the way, Dicelord was awesomely freaky.

I concur.

I concur too. (ok so it's not so original, but what else can I say that hasn't been said already: the most awesome episode yet!)

their not dead,they have a respawn time.They still live in a world with games

ok, dice lord extends awesome dude

ending extends awesome ending

but TOAD!!?!!

HOW THE FUCK TO THEY GET KILLED BY TOAD

first thought that comes to mind at the end of the episode "and that was the second time I died."
But that was one hell of a cliff hanger. They've been shot (dead?) once by the Mysterious Stranger, so I wonder whats next. It's a segway that works for any game with resapawn or resurection (I guess...)
The dicelord was an awesome character, though I'm one for the D20 system. Anyways, the effects on him were the coolest I've seen out of Doomsday Arcade so far.

Whoa, WHAT?
Nice job, loved the dice lord effects. So freaky. Very Rorschach-esque, with a wonderfully original spin!

I liked the bit where the guys did things and stuff.

WTFBBQSauce!!!

Keep up the good work:)

WaderiAAA:
Man, I struggled with that PH puzzle - and my IQ is 120.

ive 130 and so did i, really what kind of backwards game requires you to close it before you can continue?!?

iblis666:

WaderiAAA:
Man, I struggled with that PH puzzle - and my IQ is 120.

ive 130 and so did i, really what kind of backwards game requires you to close it before you can continue?!?

That and The World Ends with You, for one optional puzzle-like battle. Plus, some cool stuff may happen if you do that with other games.

...oh man...
...are they dead? Killed by Toad?! That's...improbable.

How lucky am i to be sleeping with the Dicelord.

ZombieGenesis:

A winner is you

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook