Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Lund and Shanks enter the land of RPG and roll no other possible outcome.

Watch Video

I dont suppose you could upload the music you used in the Dicelord's emotion montage thingy? I love your music :D

That was awesome, the foreshadowing bit at 3:30 or so kind of reminded me of a particular scene in V for Vendetta (which is high praise coming from me, I assure you). The Dicelord was awesome too, and the elevator music.

Looking forward to the next episode ^_^

PS - I know, they got shot in the head. They'll be fine though, I'm sure of it.

D:, why, why did he do that?! Damn Toad...

Awesome episode, I'm sure you've heard it enough, but great editing, great plot (thought rather confusing) and great voice for luck or chance or whatever he is.

Even though my favourite thing this episode was the elevator music.

OMG that wat was your best episode yet, i've watched it 4 times through. I absolutely loved the Dice Lord, he is amazing. I really hope this isn't the end but i doubt it is anyway. :P I made an account just so i could comment on this episode and say how awesome it was. and on that note "LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

What awesome muzak in the elevator! It would be so cool if hotel lobbies and elevators had that music!

And the dicelord was kinda cool. If the guys making this series had a higher budget and could do really good effects (don't get me wrong, the special effects are brilliant, but they could be even better with more time/money) it would be so awesome.

It would be too awesome with a full length movie of this series :D

I'd say the probability of them not being dead is *shakes head* very high - the mysterious stranger killed them before during virtual reality didn't he?

I gotta say, the soundtrack is pretty sexy in this episode. Creepy piano music was creepy! <3 Also, though it's surely been said a hundred times by now, "Lord British is going to SPACE!"

The Dice Lord is one of the best characters I've seen in any show here on The Escapist, even above everything in There Will Be Brawl!

Amazing stuff!

the dice lord is cool and all hes just fucking creepy

Good show but still can't fill the void for URealms.

WHOA HOLY CRAP. THEY DIED.

Lol, very good episode, love every second of it, the amount of work you put into this to make the effects look so great, and have the acting work out so well, amazes me.

Also, didn't they get shot in the fallout one too?

DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGERS! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO!

a heaping bowl of awesome-sauce

Unforgotten realms and Doomsday, what isn't ending

Archemetis:

And there I was thinking Toad was gonna gun down Mario and Luigi and if there was time left, Wario.

I'm having difficulty thinking of a video game way for them to come back from being shot in the face...
Next week's gonna be interesting, me'thinks.

Or at the very least, filler.

I bet someone has a Phoenix down on them somewhere, or toad didnt roll high enough and their olny wounded. it would be funny if it was the resistance from a final fantasy game. oh yea didnt mario want them alive because they knew so much about the doomsday arcade, this could be toads betrail of mario and luigi.

"Lord British is going to space!"

wicked episode.

Since everything else about this episode has been mentioned to death:

There was some awesome music in this episode. I totally want a link to where I can download it.

Also, LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!!!!

I liked the bit with the NMH music at the end.

Finally, was it just me or did the episode as a whole seem like 5 minutes of foreshadowing?

I guess they will just have to reroll =]

The ending made me feel like watching The Departed again.

The ohms law bit got me real good. Made me think of the recent xkcd comic.

Dicelord had awesomeface, also
Probability of me guessing the ending?
-9000%

Holy hell, the Dicelord is the best character I've seen in ages. Great concept and great imagery.

Not the funniest episode but noone cares, obviously not what this one was about. Gotta my fave so far. Pure genius, hopefully after hearing about this, more people will tune in every other week.

Would anyone be able to name the music that played during the 'emotions' part of this episode?

I wish every video showed the music used at the end.

Anyways, best episode I've seen so far. The dice lord guy should definitely get more screen time.

Holy mother of Pearl and all that she controls, what an episode!!! This is by far the best one yet! I'm glad that this series is no longer as goofy as it once was and I can't wait to see how this turn of events will be resolved. Great episode!

I also loved the scene after the credits.

Random argument man:

HT_Black:
Wow...The only thought in my head was that this must be what it's like when Rorshach plays DM at the Watchmen's weekly D&D session...

How exactly can one continue after the ending of this, if I may ask? It's rather...final.

How about....A green mushroom...1up.

On topic* You should give a prize to the actor who played the Dicelord.

or you could go into the whole...multi lives or guys part of gameing....or they could just restart form the last checkpoint....lol

DETHANAUT:
I liked the bit where the guys did things and stuff.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID....WOOOHHHOOO

This edpisode is simply badassery. I loved the Dicelord, and the cinematography is awesome. And I say Lord British alone makes up for the lower-than-average amount of jokes.

SAULFENKY2047:

Random argument man:

HT_Black:
Wow...The only thought in my head was that this must be what it's like when Rorshach plays DM at the Watchmen's weekly D&D session...

How exactly can one continue after the ending of this, if I may ask? It's rather...final.

How about....A green mushroom...1up.

On topic* You should give a prize to the actor who played the Dicelord.

or you could go into the whole...multi lives or guys part of gameing....or they could just restart form the last checkpoint....lol

How the hell I didn't think of that? My mind must be rotting away.

Timelord91:

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Watch Video

I dont suppose you could upload the music you used in the Dicelord's emotion montage thingy? I love your music :D

Count me in as well for requesting a download of it.

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Watch Video

can someone say mind fuck o.o

Timelord91:
AHHH A CLIFFHANGER!

That was an awesome episode!

"Did you hit that button?"
"uhuh"
"Shit"

Best quote ever.

I'm betting its a prey spoof next time, they come back with supahpowahs!!!

You guys are fucking pros! Love the dice lord

"Lord British is going to space... send you a letter from Jupiter!"

Really like the Dice Lord for some reason. Also, you should do more behind the scenes/ outtakes stuff. "Did you just hit that button?" "Yeah." "Shit."

Respawn?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or