Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Jamous:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Dicelord is the most awesome character I've seen in ages. Bloody freaky. Wow. I'm a sheep again. Btw anyone who reads this? Who do you think is playing him?

It's Tom, duh. :P He was also the Morrowind ring seeking guy.

Vicente de Lisboa:
Funny thing is, when this series started, it was by far the weakest on the Escapist. Now, for some reason, all the good ideas have come to the surface, and it's quite possibly the best series around.

Good job, I say!

They should earn a reward,everyone on that team,followed by a free demo of whatever game they are looking forward to! And plus a free dinner.

I really like the voicing for dice-lord. Plus all of the DnD jokes were awesome. "DC of 7" My guess was that the blonde haired dude that was the vault born in the fallout episode voiced dice-lord. Am I right? Or am I supendiculously wrong?

Called it Toad would kill them

huh?!?!

ThePyr:

Jamous:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Dicelord is the most awesome character I've seen in ages. Bloody freaky. Wow. I'm a sheep again. Btw anyone who reads this? Who do you think is playing him?

Hell yeah! Muhahaha I'm famous now.

satans_cow:

ThePyr:

Jamous:

You know it, Tom. That's what happens when you do awesome crazy voices and acting.

wow what a mind fuck... love it

Very Impressive
Well done lads

ThePyr:

Jamous:

Should have guessed really. He seems to play a load of the funny characters... OBLIVION IS BETTER THAN GOD!!! XD

maybe it was only one of the chances that they let see or they just lost one life like in mario.or they just need to walk to a graveyard like in wow

LegsyWegsy:
ohay look what i made

the dice lord is the shiz

Holy Lords of Kobol and the Cylon God that's awesome!

Timtimfed:

Lund and Shanks enter the land of RPG and roll no other possible outcome.

I see what you did there.

Dicelord is now my halloween costume, Thank you Doomsday Arcade, thank you.

now only to be able to super impose the mouths and Die numbers onto the face like how it had in the video, that would be awesome.

ThePyr:

satans_cow:

ThePyr:

Jamous:

You know it, Tom. That's what happens when you do awesome crazy voices and acting.

I try my best to impress.

thel respawn or something like that

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Watch Video

Two Questions:

1. What on earth is this? O.o

2. How did you get so good!

Danny Ocean:

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Watch Video

Two Questions:

its a peach. mario is thinking of her.

Danny Ocean:

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Watch Video

Two Questions:

How long did it take you to pause the video on that spot?? :S

Timelord91:

Not long, you just pause a second or so before and mash the pause/play button. Goes forward a couple of frames at a time.

Danny Ocean:

Timelord91:

Not long, you just pause a second or so before and mash the pause/play button. Goes forward a couple of frames at a time.

Yeah, it's tricky but it's pretty easy to do when you get the hang of it.

MasterMaaCuuQu:
LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!

I'll SEND YOU A LETTER FROM JUPITA!!!

LOL that was the FUNNIEST thing i've seen all week, and i don't even know what that joke is referring to, can someone explain it to me please?

Look up Richard Garrot AKA Lord British. I'm sure you'll have a good chuckle.

Chipperz:
2 - Toad is actually part of the resistance and revives them at the Resistance HQ or inside Mario's base.

Dissent is in Todd's character sheet....

If you don't get the Lord British joke, just watch the first few minutes of the Zero Punctuation on "Tabula Rasa", that'll explain it

Think they might make dicelord the next little picture on badge for watching twenty episodes of "Doomsday Arcade"?

"Lord British is going to space!"
Epically hilarious.

The ending was good, too. I can't wait for the next episode.

Dicelord is pretty much my halloween costume. Great design, and a great episode, as usual.

Holy cow. The Dicelord isn't only very, very well made and incredibly well acted, he is also an insanely interesting character...
A deity who controls everything by chance and merely abides by the rules of probability and chance... That's awesome!
I really hope that we get to see more Dicelord later in the series. It would be a shame if they were done with him already.

Other than that, awesome episode. In fact, might be the best one in a while. Loved the part where the Dicelord predicted the emotions of the characters... I see a Luigi betrayal coming up in the future!

EDIT: And the Lord British part was great!

Very creative and complxed dialouge that you have created for DL, that must have taken quite awhile.

greatest episode so far...but pls don't kill them ;(

Timtimfed:
Episode 19

Watch Video

I quite liked the bit after the credits Michael, I'm actually shooting a short 2 minute film this weekend in a lift so I guess I'll have to be pretty damn careful :D

Good work on the whole, way to set up a cliffhanger :) By the way, is it weird that I felt creeped out during this episode? That said, I was sitting alone in a freezing cold basement flat at midnight watching it (don't ask)...

Is the Dice man the same voice that does the "Hah!" when the E is changed to e on the new logo vid at the start of each video? I think so!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dice Lord: Coolest character ever.

You guys should give us the music you used during the emotions montage.

... :D

DarkGhostAJC:
Dice Lord: Coolest character ever.

You guys should give us the music you used during the emotions montage.

... :D

Yes, please give us the music!!!!!!

Either that or release a soundtrack!!

Ursus Astrorum:
I'm writing to let you know that I'm stealing the Dicelord's concept for a tabletop game sometime. Seriously, that kind of awesome is too good to pass up.

if you do can you give me a copy that sounds awesome

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or