Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

McMarbles sad. :(

so wait is this the LAST episode of urealms or do i just have to go to antother site???

I just saw the stairs disappear for a few seconds lol

Your leaving actually gave me a reason to make a escapist account.
With that said I am going to miss this series, lets just hope it doesn't stick to the plan this time.

Th-the stairs disappeared ... i kinda expected this to happen, the quality of the story went downhill in season three, other than that i'm sad to see it go.

i wonder what the reason was?

Oh, what a shame, I need to add a new website to my favorite list now...

Well it continues on urealms so stay happy (to bad i got banned) , well i'll buy the dvd for the sake of Sir schmoopy. (i hope there are some special features on the dvd

I loved this show but when they started to copy off harry potter too much the people at the ecapist probably fired him. However i think that if they can see that rob can make it on his own they might give him his spot back and will keep funding him

WHYYY?

Well, anyways, a good episode.

It was about time this series was killed, eaten and skinned !

SirBryghtside:
Wait a sec...

'This week is all an illuuuusssiioooonnn!'

'That was a joke' (when you click on the website, the pop-up that comes up has a comment staring with that).

Please keep doing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats cruel
he isnt going to continue till we buy enough DVDs

EquinoxETO:

SirBryghtside:
Wait a sec...

'This week is all an illuuuusssiioooonnn!'

'That was a joke' (when you click on the website, the pop-up that comes up has a comment staring with that).

Please keep doing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats cruel
he isnt going to continue till we buy enough DVDs

I said it before: I'd rather buy a Shmoopy peluche.

Depressing, despondent, woeful, other synonyms for sad.
This series brought me to the Escapist. After Newgrounds and your original site were left behind, I was ecstatic when I found it here. And after the show became more plot-oriented than making casual jokes, I accepted the change and began to become increasingly more intrigued with where the show was going. I wish you had stuck to the casual jokes if you were going to end things so abruptly, meh. Best of luck with whatever happens.

Sad to see it go. It was a good run, and I mean who doesn't want an opportunity to do one's job in underwear.

Good luck

what the hell escapist magazine why cancel such a good show cangle that shit retated apocolypse lane thing

herio:
what the hell escapist magazine why cancel such a good show cangle that shit retated apocolypse lane thing

I don't think they canceled it as much as it's a one-year contract that's come to an end.

oh so the escapists cancelled it. i thought the creator left.

It's been a good show and it's a shame to see it end. Hopefully, Rob will pick it up again before a fan-fiction writer does. Please?

i visited urealms.com
So this show is dependant on dvd sales. Bah it's the internetz, this show is good as long as it's free and short.
Free, Short and easy accesible on the site where zero punctuality airs.

I'm not going to a different site only to find out that the show might be cancelled or will have all sorts of boring cash problems.

Woem:

herio:

I don't think they canceled it as much as it's a one-year contract that's come to an end.

oh well they should renew it i still sand by my hate of apocolypse lane i can draw rings around that

herio:

Woem:

herio:

oh well they should renew it i still sand by my hate of apocolypse lane i can draw rings around that

It will not be renewed. And as Rob pointed out on urealms.com:

Rob:
Please don't use this thread or any thread on the forums for discussing what you "Assume" the reason is that Unforgotten Realms is not on Escapist because I can assure you that none of you will be right. I am not under any contract obligations to purposely say "Nice" things about the Escapist, they are simply good guys and I don't need this thread to become a focal point for hatred towards them when right now I need them more then ever.

Most people who watch the show don't visit my website and if that trend continues after Unforgotten Realms leaves Escapist, then there won't be anyone to watch the show and soon enough there won't be a show. Please watch what you say in this thread because I know that some guys at the Escapist might be still visiting this site and the last thing I need is a bunch of fans making me look bad.

Uhhhhh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But the show is so unbelievably awesome!
Admittedly the first season was the best but the recent episodes had some great moments:
Like: You Heartless Fiends
Wherin there are some very true and funny paradys of real games.

I live in England but i will buy the DVD and spread the word to keep the Realms Unforgotten, rather than Semi-forgotten or realativly unremembered.

Long Live the Unforgotten Reeeeeaalms!

Glefistus:
Oh. That's why. So just as soon as the creator of this series decided to make it good again, he bails? I say we ban SirSchmoopy for trolling.

What the hell, man?

He gave us 6 hours of top notch entertainment, i say he gets an honor place in heaven if he dies.

Sethstorm:
you guys are not too bright, note the video description "this video is all an illusion" the series isnt ending by the 16th they will have a new episode up, just watch

Don't hope too much, it just sets you up for disappointment.

Sethstorm:
you guys are not too bright, note the video description "this video is all an illusion" the series isnt ending by the 16th they will have a new episode up, just watch

It's really the last episode on The Escapist. Check Rob's post on URealms.com.

Of course I will buy a DVD. Everyone who, like me, loves this show should. I would never know what to do without Unforgotten Realms.

I hope it dosn't end and enough dvd's are sold there are so many questions left unanswerd
will nailo finish building cotswell? will Roman the palidin come back in an undead form like a death knight? will sirschmoop finish his his quest? will he ever cast another punch to Timmys face? I guess well just have to hope these questions and more are answerd next time (whenever next time is) on an all new Unforgotten realms. good luck Rob or should I say good luck sir schmoopy of awesomton.

please keep the episodes coming Rob, I will buy your DVD if it is needed. Dont quit(cryface)!

All good things come to an end, but this seems like a shite ending if you ask me...

Eitherway, if it restarts, then excellent. If not, then a damned shame.

:'(

I'm getting that DVD.
There is no stopping me.

i posted earlier but i've seen urealms.com now and just thanks to rob for making 46 episodes of epic adventure and lots of laughs :P

oh and if the escapist has any sence they'll let you make more :P

is this mean the last episode of ur??
or will be maybe have new episodes on urealms.com??
i am a little confused i think because it feels like the real last episode
please can people explain this to me?

oo it is clear to me now that we will be having al long break
and it will nevere come to the escapist again.

good luck rob i hope you really thought out your decision.

The Escapist just lost it's best series. All that's left noe is Doomsday Arcade and Apocolypse Lane.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here