Review: Dexter: The Game

Review: Dexter: The Game

Satisfy your homicidal tendencies with Dexter:The Game

Read Full Article

quite frankly i am not surpriseed at all. dexter would never work as a video game and while the original voice cast is still there (including the absoloutly fantastic michael c. hall) i cant say that i am very intrested (even though i am a big fan of the show)

Now if they can just port it to the Blackberry, I'll be happy. But not that horrid Apple machine.

GODD-MNIT.... I was so excited to see this post and all the fun it would entail, and then I see it was made for the freakin iphone... LAME!!!

Dexter is the best tv show currently on tv.

DAMN you USA for getting season 4 first!!!

That's what the internet is for.

OT: I love dexter, but even if I had an I phone I probably wouldn't get it as I would almost certainly hate it.

There are going to be other episodic Dexter games? That's awesome! But I don't have an iPhone...so, maybe it's not so awesome...

I think this is not a good thing since dexter is a show that does not really translate into a video game

Funny. I was just thinking about this game today, wondering when it came out and whether or not I should buy it. I guess I will.

the Only thing I see wrong with this game is that it is on the Ipone WTF what will they think of next.

Stubee:
Dexter is the best tv show currently on tv.

DAMN you USA for getting season 4 first!!!

You are right dude. Since Dexter episodes have set out publicizing for its fifth season, it has pitched a immense number of lovers to grab the appearance. It has been remarked a mammoth flex to take hold of Dexter through the medium of cyberspace. Now, the show is about to publicize the finish and the cause of death of Rita (Dexters married woman) will be revealed ; there are numerous people, who are in incessant hunt of a connectedness to capture Dexter for its latest episodes though the metier of the net.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here