Unskippable: Dark Messiah

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Dark Messiah

Graham and Paul have a look at some Might and Magic, in an evil lair that clearly isn't up to code.

Watch Video

It is sort of late to take a shot at Dark Messiah, eh? Oh, I'm just nitpicking. Great video, as always.

Nice work guys :) Good refrences (Cant spell Sorry :( )

legend!

Awesome episode! Loved the hat gag!

Hey! Hay?

still, as good an episode as ever.

Hah, that was amusing. Yeah, the cutscenes are probably the worst part of that game, but the combat was fun.

"What Is Your Bidding My Master?" seems awfully familiar...
But apart from that, it's always good to start a game concussed.
A good vid. :)

The further adventures of Games Which Have Dark In The Name

I loved this game! Maybe I need to install it again one of these days, to keep the lovin' comming.

I gotta say that game looks incredibly boring! Good work lads on making it intresting.. i wish i had a hot voice in my head.

Also, that mentor dude also has an extremly deep voice, it made me shit myself.

Haha this video amused me greatly and made the game seem interesting, i'm half tempted to play it hmm

This is the first game they've done that I've actually played, its not as enjoyable knowing whats coming.
Cutscenes and dialogue aside though Dark messiah is a very fun game. Much better comabt than oblivions, if only it it was an free roam RPG....

Smudge91:
Haha this video amused me greatly and made the game seem interesting, i'm half tempted to play it hmm

Give it a try, the storyline isnt half bad for generic half fantasy and as I said, best combat ever.

Got any shut the hell up? I love the knight hating. That was hilarious. Great job guys!

HAY!

You're right, people should stop ripping off Sauron's look. Awesome video, guys! Do Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next.

Very funny gentlemen, I must say I lost it with the line "The Succubus... the number one reason people get into the business of the dark arts."

DarthNobody:
You're right, people should stop ripping off Sauron's look. Awesome video, guys! Do Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next.

For the Wii. That will be good.

Juno Eclipse: O_O - Hi mr. force dude, I never blink at all. I love you but since I never show emotion, you could never figure that out. I'm also really slow at delivering important plot points. Why don't you go to the Jedi Temple again to eat a grind sandwich?

Aww I was hoping for a "And that was the fifth time I died" at the end. There up to fifth right?

Very chuckle-worthy:

"Sorry, what was your name?"
"Do we care?"
". . .good point."

Downright hilarious:

"Got any proof?"
"Got any 'shut the hell up'?"

Well done, per usual, gentlemen. Cannot wait to see you guys at GameX! :D

RogueDarkJedi:

DarthNobody:

Juno Eclipse: O_O - Hi mr. force dude, I never blink at all. I love you but since I never show emotion, you could never figure that out. I'm also really slow at delivering important plot points. Why don't you go to the Jedi Temple again to eat a grind sandwich?

Oh, dear god, please tell me you're joking. . .is the dialogue really that bad? (Haven't played through my Xbox copy yet.)

what a great way to start the game,,,,,concussed...from falling off a horse. NOW that's a hero i want to be concussion man, the only time he's in is when he's out.

That was great, I especially like the whole "Succubus, the number one reason anyone would learn the dark arts."

widowspeak:

RogueDarkJedi:

DarthNobody:

Oh, dear god, please tell me you're joking. . .is the dialogue really that bad? (Haven't played through my Xbox copy yet.)

The dialog tends to be the same from the other consoles, except she calls you every 4 seconds to give you some plot point that you needed an hour ago. Like how to destroy the stupid AT-ST walkers or whatever villain you are battling.

The presentation is so bad. All her lines are terrible (but it's a goldmine if you want to parody them) because she's animated so badly. She never blinks, eyes are always focused on you. In fact, it's really bad at the end when stuff happens. She doesn't close her eyes during that either (you'll know what point I'm talking about when you see it).

Almost choked on my carrot at the accent-joke^^
Keep up the good work!

It's like in Nethack when you day on your second turn because you wanted to get on your horse and fell off.

DamienHell:
Aww I was hoping for a "And that was the fifth time I died" at the end. There up to fifth right?

Yeah, me too...Are sure it's fifth though? I could've shown it was sixth or seventh time but I haven't really been keeping track.

Hey, I read gibberish, poor translation of the text.

Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit
-Can't you make it hurt a bit?
awesome :)

Greyfox105:
"What Is Your Bidding My Master?" seems awfully familiar...
But apart from that, it's always good to start a game concussed.
A good vid. :)

Yeah, it's way better than starting with malaria!

Also, am I the only person that thinks Star Wars would have been WAY better if she'd been Darth Vader?

I really thought that game was going to lead to something very cool until the twist... *Rope Bows out of this thread*

kitsunegunner:
what a great way to start the game,,,,,concussed...from falling off a horse. NOW that's a hero i want to be concussion man, the only time he's in is when he's out.

or stumbling around spouting gibberish.

you shall meet other people with fake accents

by sweet dragon's blood

LOL

"Got any proof?"
"Got any 'shut the hell up'?"

This is by far one of the best Unskippable episodes I've seen.

"Could.. could you make it hurt?"

Great line. XD

"Hey look, more necromancers!"

"Can I get you some 'shut the hell up'"?

Great episode :)

INNUENDO SQUAD!

"Could you make it hurt? Cause I'm feeling something, and that's not fear."

I demand more innuendos in the next episodes!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here