Stolen Pixels #131: It Is a Silly Place

Stolen Pixels #131: It Is a Silly Place

Come and see the theme park of the future!

Read Full Article

"...makes the pace more authentic" typo?

I think I'd pick the missile base for my day out.

Those terrorists aren't all that bad. Their plan is to kill all stupid NPCs with dumbass motives.

And there's the 20-meter high monster Grond to brighten up your day. Once in a while, he will jump at the rollercoaster and smash everything to bits.

Just like in the good old Wild Wild West.

One word. Hi-la-ri-ous.

Y'know, just as I was getting tired of CO comics... this one came along.

The Great JT:
Those terrorists aren't all that bad. Their plan is to kill all stupid NPCs with dumbass motives.

I will not think about playing this game till I can join them.
Or it's free.

didn't like that one
maybe because i found it beyond unrealistic

That was awesome :D

Keep it up!

You know, there's a degree of irony there in that the 'theme park' owner will probably turn out to be a better supervillain than all the others in that terrorist missile base, even if he maintains his current levels of disorganisation...

Still, good work, keep it up Shamus :D

A little to much words, but still awesome.

Do the Terrorists give Missile rides?

Cuz that'd totally cinch it.

From the look of things, I half thought the park catered exclusively to the terrorists.

That kind of thing happens in games all the time. Amusement parks in games normally have like 3 rides and are in the middle of nowhere.

So much for no Monty Python references Shamus.....then again it was their anniversary recently

Besides, everyone knows clowns are evil

That guy really needs to look at his business model, I think...

newbienator:
So much for no Monty Python references Shamus.....then again it was their anniversary recently.

He-he, yeah. Glad I'm not the only one to notice ;)

Nice one.

Hahah... this place always amused me when I played the beta ^^. Hilarious comic ^^.

Doug:
That guy really needs to look at his business model, I think...

newbienator:
So much for no Monty Python references Shamus.....then again it was their anniversary recently.

He-he, yeah. Glad I'm not the only one to notice ;)

Shamus has no cheese and has just been wasting your time.

LOL... so true... so true...

But don't you get a kick whenever they fire up the Spaghetti western music? Now THAT never gets old...

TheFacelessOne:
A little to much words, but still awesome.

Herr Mozart

My brother just made me aware of Action Park.

Action Park was a true rite of passage for any New Jerseyan of my generation. When I get to talking about it with other Jerseyans, we share stories as if we are veterans who served in combat together. I suspect that many of us may have come closest to death on some of those rides up in Vernon Valley. I consider it a true shame that future generations will never know the terror of proving their grit at New Jersey's most dangerous amusement park.

Suddenly armed robot cowboys do not seem so farfetched.

Hey, the only reason the terrorists didn't blow up the whole rollercoaster was because the robots were armed! If we moved armed robots into every town where there was a terrorist base, Americans would sleep sounder; & not just the park employees....

Haha those crazy carnies! Hell i would visit this "park" just to laugh

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here