Stolen Pixels #132: Special Guest: Master Chief

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Stolen Pixels #132: Special Guest: Master Chief

Tonight on After Curfew, Breen interviews Master Chief.

Read Full Article

A couple of my earlier comics on Champions Online seemed to ruffle some feathers, so I thought I'd make this nice, friendly comic which will appeal to everyone and not offend anyone at all.

Heheehheeh. Bad Shamus.

Lol this is just what we need for some more anti-halo threads, if i need a halo argument i could just point straight to this, hilarious as always

Now just imagine the Chief talking like Microsoft Sam. EPIC WIN

I feel this is going to fall into a flame war...but...whatever.

Anyways, good comic. I think Master Chief would just be throwing Breen out the window though...

The Strongbad comment made my day.

The_root_of_all_evil:

A couple of my earlier comics on Champions Online seemed to ruffle some feathers, so I thought I'd make this nice, friendly comic which will appeal to everyone and not offend anyone at all.

Heheehheeh. Bad Shamus.

*Whistles innocently*

I feel sorry for the Masterchief because if that comic's any indication he has to explain all those things A LOT but I have to applaud this really. Yeah sure it is still a kind of negative but it seems to be taking a satirical spin on the whole 'is Halo good' issue. I found it quite amusing to be honest and it has pretty much every counter argument that would be needed should joobnook show up again. I don't agree with the statement about the corridors though, Halo games have always been known for giving the player a descent level of space.

Firefly... yes... *humbled sigh*

I hope to god Halo troll doesn't read this.

Hey, uh, how many After Curfews will there be?

lolol

WHAT??!!! STOOPID!! HALO AM THE GREETEST!!!

Seriously though, really funny

Vrex360:
...should joobnook show up again.

You're forgetting logic never penetrates that guy, though.

Anyways, was good for a laugh. Great comic, Shamus.

That was funny.

But I do not remember much corridors though...
Sure, it had its fair shair, but nothing on the Doom or Quake level.

Will the next one have the Arbiter?

Undead Dragon King:

Arby 'n' the chief much?

And actually, it's been a while since the last one...

oh man, that was funny

Awesome comic Shamus! The Strongbad bit made me laugh. Hopefully the Halo Fanboys will take it easy on ya....

So, under the helmet, Master Chief is a fat, pimply guy with cheetoh-stained lips? Bazam!

Hehehe.

As a person who loves Halo, I find this very funny.

Ha, ha, ha!

Nice comic, man!

Vrex360:
I don't agree with the statement about the corridors though, Halo games have always been known for giving the player a descent level of space.

The Library, oh God, the Library

hopeneverdies:

Vrex360:
I don't agree with the statement about the corridors though, Halo games have always been known for giving the player a descent level of space.

Yeah okay, you got me there. The Library was absolute HELL... but it was a spacious hell nonetheless.

Shamus Young:

The_root_of_all_evil:

Heheehheeh. Bad Shamus.

*Whistles innocently*

See, what you need to do now is bring in the lead from ODST and interview him and just wait for everything to divulge into an episode of "Jerry Springer".

LOL OMG I can hear the Microsoft SAM voice from Arby' and the Chief

Shamus Young:

The_root_of_all_evil:

Heheehheeh. Bad Shamus.

*Whistles innocently*

I hope everyone remembered to pack their flame shields. This thread is the equivalent of a pile of firecrackers that have been soaked in gasoline, and then set up in the town square. And it's free matches day.

Thank you for pointing out that the year end line-up thing is retarded. I'm going to go make a thread complaining about it... (search bar...)

ROFLMAO! This sounds like every debate over that stupid game I've every heard or participated in.

Now, about those free matches;
I enjoyed CE but find it overrated, 2 was skitzophrenic and stupid, 3 was a letdown, and ODST should have been a $20 DLC.

Mrsnugglesworth:

Dear Master Chief,

How do you type with MJORLNIR cybernetic power armor on?

Mrsnugglesworth:

Me too; that was awesome :D

Tonimata:

Undead Dragon King:

Arby 'n' the chief much?

Sadface.

Thanks for the strip, Shamus, t'was a hoot!

-- Steve

Vrex360:

hopeneverdies:

Vrex360:

Yeah okay, you got me there. The Library was absolute HELL... but it was a spacious hell nonetheless.

As someone who found the repetitive scenery not too bad in Halo (at the risk of sounding like a fanboy, it did give me more sense of immersion at certain points, and felt logical for the most part) the library was pure repetitive pain on a stick.

I alwasy find halo hating funny, I dont hate the game itself but I love attacks on the fanboys who try to argue its more than average.

Haha it's funny cause it's true. Awesome comic Shamus.

There is no such thing as bad press.

...by that I was referring to the Champions Online remark which didn't get quoted (probably from me hitting the wrong button; I'm at work so I'm on the iPhone =p).

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here