Unskippable: Viking

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Viking

Graham and Paul get caught in the middle of an epic battle between Vikings and spiky guys.

Watch Video

never heard of this game, wasent the best yet.

also we have tons of animals whit horns like that in Scandinavia, theres a reason we all wield battleaxes.

"Hey, leave my mom out of this" *Cramps up with laughter*
Fantastic work yet again.

The Rare Norwegian Elephant, never heard of it. TO GOOGLE!

Waffledragon33:
great job guys

Can I assume you have a stop watch that can stop time?

Anyway I really enjoyed this game, one of the few that had decent large scale battles. Think Dynasty Warriors but better, for one up to four enemies alone could kill you so it was more realistic! These graphic novel cut scenes are good enough but giving the subject matter (large scale Norse mythology battles) there could have been some truly epic cinematics on display!

"So what your saying is before this, all vikings were peaceful and not remotely war like?" Good point haha!

This one had me laughing.

Never played the game, and after viewing this...I don't intend to either!

Anyway, great video, loved the ending "so my options are A:to become your champion, defend my homeland, and the world, or B: Die.."

What?! How dare you insinuate that the great Brian Blessed is trying to imitate Ian McKellen.

I bite mine thumb at ye, sirs.

"Just stand there and look muscle-y."

Once again, awesome job. Happy Thanksgiving!

Line? Line? Line? No? Just stand there and look muscly . . .

Good one, guys.

Is that Brian Blessed doing the voice-over?

The Infamous Scamola:
What?! How dare you insinuate that the great Brian Blessed is trying to imitate Ian McKellen.

I was just about to say that exact thing! apart from the thumb biting bit, that's just weird.

sorry clocks!

The Infamous Scamola:

I couldn`t beleive the heresy i heard either.
i too bite my thumb at you gentlemen

"Aroo?" "Ruh roh"

Classic, almost as good as the space shrimp "om nom nom"

"Apparently we're on a boat."
"Don't you ever forget."

El Oh El :)

Another great show (I asked a friend and he confirmed that there are many scandinavian elephants, mostly in the northern territories.) Is it a tradition for escapist all shows to have their first post blocked?

P.S. Brian Blessed does appear to do a fair few voiceovers nowerdays, doesn't he?

Missed a perfect chance to say "War...war never changes"

Otherwise, nice as usual.

GrahamS:
"So what your saying is before this, all vikings were peaceful and not remotely war like?"

Yes. And the reason for that is that we at the same time also created mead. There's a connection.

This series never fails to put a smile on my face, thanks again.

Too many cream puffs at the pre-battle feast... xD

Note that I actually liked this game (until the ending ruined it for me), but the cutscenes were just... bad. Good voice-over, though.

SatakOz:
Is that Brian Blessed doing the voice-over?

Yes it is! BRIIIIIAAAAANNNNN BLESSEDDD! Gordan's ALIVE?!

i'm supprised i could hear them over Blessed's COLLOSAL BOOMING tones

Badger01:

Indeed.

Excellent work as usual, but

Paul:
He's impersonating Sir Ian McKellan

How very dare you! That is Brian Blessed, he of the booming tones, king of the Hawkmen, inspector of cannons and of course, ardent rambler. For shame...

What. The. Hell?
It was okay I guess.
Oh, boy.
I guess it's because I've never heard of this game until now.
(waits for next week)

I saw the mom joke coming a mile away... I still laughed.

Two zings in a row?

Restraining order for embracing hope and adamantium being stronger than hope? ;d

Good one.

Sweet

whaleswiththumbs:
The Rare Norwegian Elephant, never heard of it. TO GOOGLE!

The trick to finding it is to look for it in Ireland, but since nobody knows this, the Norwegian elephant remains elusive.

Awesome episode, gus. Nice to see a game that isn't that famous.

It's Brian Blessed, I swear!

Stabby Joe:

Waffledragon33:
great job guys

Can I assume you have a stop watch that can stop time?

Anyway I really enjoyed this game, one of the few that had decent large scale battles. Think Dynasty Warriors but better, for one up to four enemies alone could kill you so it was more realistic! These graphic novel cut scenes are good enough but giving the subject matter (large scale Norse mythology battles) there could have been some truly epic cinematics on display!

"So what your saying is before this, all vikings were peaceful and not remotely war like?" Good point haha!

I might have to check it out then, since I am a fan of Koei's overly repetitive flogging of the franchise.

And this was funny, not hilarious but I'm tired so perhaps the flaw is myself rather than the video.

Dahemo:

Badger01:

Indeed.

Excellent work as usual, but

Paul:
He's impersonating Sir Ian McKellan

How very dare you! That is Brian Blessed, he of the booming tones, king of the Hawkmen, inspector of cannons and of course, ardent rambler. For shame...

I WAS OUTRAGED AT THE IDEA PERSONALLY!

=D

you can't mock a game with Brian Blessed narrating it :D

"Yay! If we're winning. Boo! If we're not."

Great job guys. Keep up the good work. :]

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: