Review: Persona PSP

Review: Persona PSP

If you really love the Persona series, you'll probably like Persona PSP.

Read Full Article

This is pretty much exactly what I'd figure would be my problem with the game, thus why the news of it never excited me. This definitely sounds like a "I have nothing else on my list" game.

I pretty much thought this was going to be a slight re-work of the original which is pretty much what it is.

Having not played the Persona series, due to being lazy about switching my component cables to use my PS2, I was considering getting this for my PSP. Then I recalled that it was broken...And this doesn't convince me to fix it...Thanks for saving me time and money! If I ever fix my PSP, it'll be for Jak and Daxter.

yeah old 90s RPGs were kinda bad maybe it was become i played final fantasy and chrono cross on ps and notthe others.

if i had a psp and i need something to play i could get this

As much as I love them releasing Persona, I would really like to see Persona 2 outside Japan. but I will doubt that will come to pass, from what I heard the story was... different, at best.
However the Persona series is a shining example of what JRPG's can do that other games can't, so I may pick this up.

I borrowed a PSP to play the game and it has been an enjoyable experience so far, it's age shows but it doesn't make it any less of a great game. Now I'm waiting on both parts of Persona 2 to come out.

If you like Atlus - especially Etrian Odyssey - the step-by-step random combat shouldn't be too much of a problem. Otherwise, it's likely hostile to your 21st-century tastes.

UncleUlty:
I borrowed a PSP to play the game and it has been an enjoyable experience so far, it's age shows but it doesn't make it any less of a great game. Now I'm waiting on both parts of Persona 2 to come out.

They have a translation patch for innocent sin.

http://tsumi.wordpress.com/

Nazrel:

UncleUlty:

They have a translation patch for innocent sin.

http://tsumi.wordpress.com/

Yesh I know but my computer can't run that kind of stuff.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here