Escapist News Network: I C U Wii

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I C U Wii

This week, a Spore movie, and a Japanese reality show brings embarrassment to Wii owners.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Oh god, I have no idea how you got through the outro without laughing. That must have taken herculean effort.

FRESH PRINCE'D.

Loved it.

oh god, how do you guys keep a straight face though this?

I do love this show but it's so damn hard to differentiate the truth and jokes sometimes :P

I laughed so hard at the outro that I weed a little... I still love Fresh Prince jokes :D

Chipperz:
I laughed so hard at the outro that I Wii'd a little... I still love Fresh Prince jokes :D

Fixed that for you. *hangs himself from the bad pun*

And I need to watch this again later. The leaf blower outside of my dorm most likely made this less funny for me. But still, good job.

"Oh, look, now Graham's microphone isn't working!"

Grahams...Hair...Is...So...Good.

Good job guys, between this, unskippable and LRR you guys must have the full working week you started making videos to avoid.

Heart of Darkness:

Chipperz:
I laughed so hard at the outro that I Wii'd a little... I still love Fresh Prince jokes :D

And I need to watch this again later. The leaf blower outside of my dorm most likely made this less funny for me. But still, good job.

...Yeah. I was gonna do that but I didn't wanna look stupid :p

Wow, was not expecting that Fresh Prince reference haha.

Chipperz:

Heart of Darkness:

Chipperz:

Ah, I see....

Hey, wait, are you sayin' I look stupid now? Eh, bub? [/mockanger]

Heart of Darkness:

Chipperz:

Heart of Darkness:

Chipperz:

Ah, I see....

[fakeshock]Would I!?[/fakeshock]

Also, yeah, uhh, so this isn't a derailment. So... You were just shootin' some B-Ball outside of the school? Are you SURE you weren't antagonising the couple of guys that were up to no good?

brb checking wii

lol

That was really really good, love the cogito ergo sum bullets. Imagine how trippy a philosophical shooter would be; couldn't take any thing at face value or could you.

Go blow up the base
Why?

Anyone else getting tired of the whole "HURR WII HAS NO GAMES, I HAVEN'T TURNED IT ON IN X MONTHS" cliche? The whole feature story just seemed like it was just an excuse to say it.

Seriously, I wish people would actually LOOK at games that have come out instead of expecting Nintendo to provide every one of them

I salute the gentleman who endured testicular trauma in order to bring us an Epic Nunchuck Fail tribute.

Chipperz:

Heart of Darkness:
Ah, I see....

Also, yeah, uhh, so this isn't a derailment. So... You were just shootin' some B-Ball outside of the school? Are you SURE you weren't antagonising the couple of guys that were up to no good?

[Phoenix Wright]YES! And I have the evidence to prove it! TAKE THAT![/Phoenix Wright]

No, I swear, These guys were just up to no good, and they started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I swear it!

Yaxley:
I salute the gentleman who endured testicular trauma in order to bring us an Epic Nunchuck Fail tribute.

I believe it was LoadingReadyRun Forum member zivlok. What he shouts before clocking himself in the testicles was Haaaaaaah!

Heart of Darkness:

Chipperz:

Heart of Darkness:
Ah, I see....

[Phoenix Wright]YES! And I have the evidence to prove it! TAKE THAT![/Phoenix Wright]

No, I swear, These guys were just up to no good, and they started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I swear it!

OK, I can take that, but you get in one little fight and your mum gets scared, so she said "You're movin' with your Uncle and Aunt in Bel Air"? I mean... That's too much of an overreaction to me. Send you across the country because of one little fight? Did you KILL THEM!?

a great eps :D now I'm happy that I don't own a Wii, my personal life isn't in the clutches of those Japanese people
the outro was stellar, got me thinking of the good ol' days with Will Smith

Chipperz:

Heart of Darkness:

Chipperz:

Heart of Darkness:
Ah, I see....

OK, I can take that, but you get in one little fight and your mum gets scared, so she said "You're movin' with your Uncle and Aunt in Bel Air"? I mean... That's too much of an overreaction to me. Send you across the country because of one little fight? Did you KILL THEM!?

*shifty eyes* Um...no...AND DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE SECURITY CAMERAS SAY, EITHER!
BUt here's the kicker. Even though I begged and pleaded with her day after day, she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss, and then my ticket, and I put my walkman on saying "I might as well kick it." At least she had the decency to put me on first class...

Loved the "Fresh Prince" reference.

Fresh Prince = WIN.

Also, so glad I've not turned my Wii on for the last year... wouldn't want people seeing my plans for world domination... damn, I let that slip...

HAHA, great skit guys, keep it up!!

I love the 'Epic Nunchuk fail' reference.

Damn this show is easily the best thing on this site since There Will Be Brawl. Keep it up!

i too have not turned on my Wii the last year, loved the bel air, which i am ashamed of.

I love their comments at the end and begging of the show.
And I'm uh... I'm going to go check my Wii.
<.<
>.>
Nice one guys.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!

Luckily,it's only a joke,right? R-i-iiight?

The Modern Warfare bit was my favorite.

Oh man, I cannot tell you how happy I was to hear Kathleen pull that "We sure are having a lot of technical difficulties ey gram?" haha, oh man. I'm still smiling from that ^.^!

Kathleen Side note: I'm glad you all got ENN, so Kathleen doesn't have to be overly bubbly to get attention on Youtube.

Gram side note: I love ya guys on UNskippable!

lol epic ending..
Will Smith would have loved to hear it xP.
---
good episode as usual ^^.
ICU Wii story is really fun/original ^^..

Nivag:
I do love this show but it's so damn hard to differentiate the truth and jokes sometimes :P

I think that's exactly the point. :)

was that a fresh prince reference?

'Blue Valkyrie Needs Food Bad'
I've said this sooo many times in public wishing someone would understand my plight and my reference at the same time...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here