Apocalypse Lane: Episode 21: Everybody Hates Cuddles

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 21: Everybody Hates Cuddles

Pumper and Twitchy are talking mutiny and now everybody hates Cuddles, alliances are crumbling.

Watch Video

Good episode, nice cliffhanger. Did the roof get finished?

I'm jealous of the avatar btw.

ooo wonder whats gonna happen next! good work guys

Dammit, what IS that?

So, Obama's plan is in motion...

Nice episode! Cant w8 for next one ^^

Oh man, these constant cliffhangers are killing me.

Great episode.

You saw knifefight naked?? What did her genitalia look like? Tiny penis????? Uggghh imagery I don't need.
Great stuff, picked up again with that episode was just starting to worry it was going stale for a few weeks, but a few more little twists (Cuddle's leg..?) and a funky ending, who knew thumper? and twitchy? were that messed up!

This show just keeps on getting better and better. It was sad when they left cuddles but the sadness is instantly broken by Frank saying "who the fuck ate all my yoghurt?" which was just perfect and completely unexpected. Was that Big Worm attacking the Gamerz?

Loved HappyHarry's cameo. Great episode, gives me something to look forward to every week.

Rapidly becoming my favourite series.

Armored Prayer:

Great episode.

Hehehe. Wait till you see how we end it next week. I can already tell your gonna hate me. :)

This was a fun episode because 3 of my favorite animators agreed to play the parts of the henchmen. Look these guys up if you get a chance and check out their stuff.

Happy Harry - Famous for his "Saturday morning Watchmen" cartoon.

Ebolaworld - Popular Newgrounds artist who has a wonderful series called "Messed up Bible Stories".

and HotDiggedyDemon - The creator of one of my favorite shorts, "Jerry"

All great guys and all were happy to be involved in the series.

Ekonk:
Dammit, what IS that?

Yeah, at this point in the series we just keep asking a lot of questions. LOL

The show has become like "Lost" except with more cat dookie.

Brillant lol, just brillant

munx13:
So, Obama's plan is in motion...

I completely forgot about that, next episode should be good.

Things we don't know:
Whats up with the roof
Whats in the vault
What did Steve do to Cuddle's arm
What is Obama's plan to take out the Gamers
"What the hell is that?"

Jon Etheridge:

Armored Prayer:

Great episode.

Hehehe. Wait till you see how we end it next week. I can already tell your gonna hate me. :)

This was a fun episode because 3 of my favorite animators agreed to play the parts of the henchmen. Look these guys up if you get a chance and check out their stuff.

Happy Harry - Famous for his "Saturday morning Watchmen" cartoon.

Ebolaworld - Popular Newgrounds artist who has a wonderful series called "Messed up Bible Stories".

and HotDiggedyDemon - The creator of one of my favorite shorts, "Jerry"

All great guys and all were happy to be involved in the series.

Hoe. Lee. Krap.

Now I feel bad for skipping the credits, that's an all star line up there. Heh, and here I was coming to the comments to thank you for that very scene:

*BANG!* "A bet is a bet, pay up." ROFLMAO!

hey great epsoide where i can i get one of the those avatars

keeps going from strength to strength!!!

Yeah... I'm glad I stuck with this series. This is now my favorite escapist show. Heck... it was one of the sole reasons I signed up as a member (that and my new quest for badges...)

seious:
hey great epsoide where i can i get one of the those avatars

Sorry, this one is custom made. I should talk to the guys upstairs about doing some that anyone could use... :)

Awesome. I'm glad you decided to join in on the fun. :) Welcome to The Escapist.

Uh oh, what's coming now? Remember the president is against the Gamerz? Wonder how Obama and his rubber duck are going to make their move?

Glad to see why Hicky is a priest of something... a rooster in this case.

I love this episode, and I'm glad I didn't have school today so I could watch it sooner.

I love how he killed the guy for 20 dollars.

Thought it was on at 6 and was excited I was on time, but noOOoo, everyones already seen it an hour before. Least I wasn't an hour early.

I hate cliffhangers, and I hate the mention of next weeks hang being a doozy.

Great episode :p
amazing last scene :D

I actually wouldn't call next weeks a cliffhanger. It's more of a... direction.

Oh Gawd. This was fucking amazing. Cannot wait for next weeks

Again with the cliffhangers! Greta stuff!
"Does she have a little penis?" lmao

Stabby Joe:
Uh oh, what's coming now? Remember the president is against the Gamerz? Wonder how Obama and his rubber duck are going to make their move?

Glad to see why Hicky is a priest of something... a rooster in this case.

The Rooster's influence was also felt in the very first episode (it was less spectacular, though).

Hamster at Dawn:
This show just keeps on getting better and better. It was sad when they left cuddles but the sadness is instantly broken by Frank saying "who the fuck ate all my yoghurt?" which was just perfect and completely unexpected. Was that Big Worm attacking the Gamerz?

I don't think he'd be big enough to cast that much of a shadow. Based on what we know of Obama's attack, it's probably the "surprise attack" due to how it appears to be too big to be used with stealth tactics.

I'm surprised at the apparent suggestion that Steve's responsible for Cuddles losing a leg (I expected it to be Gladys' fault due to Cuddle's hatred of her).

"Oi! Who the fuck ate all my yogurt?!" is now added into my lexicon of totally random things to yell while I'm drunk.

I hope Frank and Pumper get a chance to converse. Sommething tells me they'd really hit it off.

Jon Etheridge:

Ekonk:
Dammit, what IS that?

Yeah, at this point in the series we just keep asking a lot of questions. LOL

The show has become like "Lost" except with more cat dookie.

Hopefully not too much like Lost, as I would like SOME resolution to the story.

Nice episode and god job with the mix of drama and comedy.

Nice episode, especially the henchmen conversation and the cliff hanger in the end. Keep up the good work.

This series is great. Fantastic episode Jon! Also, great look at the Rooster!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here