Apocalypse Lane: Episode 21: Everybody Hates Cuddles

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Aww poor Cuddles, I felt so sorry for him.

But anyways, thanks Mr Etheridge for another amazing episode!

Jon Etheridge. One of the best random internet people since Yahtzee.

I love this series. Can't wait till next week. :)

k-ossuburb:
Is this all planned out or are you making this up as you go along?

Either way, I'm happy this has gone on as long as it has, people didn't like it much at first but it's good they've finally come around.

A little bit of both really. We have the whole outline for the series including the ending but each episode and the story is subject to change once we get into the recording booth. A big help is that we know the back story to all the characters so we can drop hints along the way about past events that the audience will eventually discover as well.

Regardless I'm glad people are starting to get into it. I think we scared a lot of people off with the first few because the episodes we're seemingly random. Not to mention the fact that we tried to introduce about 6 characters in 5 minutes. :P

Still word of mouth is really going to get people coming back I think. Wait till you see the bomb we drop on Thursday. :)

Cavouku:

katsa5:
O How I love thee, o great Episode 21. Let me count the ways that I die from laughter.
1) More like a prick.
2) Hallelujah! Rooster be praised.
3) Twichy's Easter Egg Hunt that can only be described as Saw-Quality.
4) Bet he won't last a week.
Awesome awesome work. Love the show.

"Oi! Who the f*ck ate all my yoghurt!?"

That one's great too.

Jon Etheridge:

k-ossuburb:
Is this all planned out or are you making this up as you go along?

Either way, I'm happy this has gone on as long as it has, people didn't like it much at first but it's good they've finally come around.

A little bit of both really. We have the whole outline for the series including the ending but each episode and the story is subject to change once we get into the recording booth. A big help is that we know the back story to all the characters so we can drop hints along the way about past events that the audience will eventually discover as well.

Regardless I'm glad people are starting to get into it. I think we scared a lot of people off with the first few because the episodes we're seemingly random. Not to mention the fact that we tried to introduce about 6 characters in 5 minutes. :P

Still word of mouth is really going to get people coming back I think. Wait till you see the bomb we drop on Thursday. :)

Your doing everything right with this ! :D

loved the 3 gaurds ahhahaha

Steve is such a dick now... what a pity. He was such a good character.
I'll go with the majority and assume that's Big Worm. Big Worm + Gladys against the Gamerz while the leaders are out... THAT would be epic.

Am I the only one that thinks Steven is a hypocrite when his so pissed of about his friend almost(?) banging his ex and breaking one of the 'bro-rules', when he broke one far more serious when he chose that h** back in the neighbourhood instead of a guy who considered him his best friend?

hot diggedy demon is in this hes one of the guards

Thank God I wasn't drinking anything when that guard blew the other one's head off! That was the funniest thing I've seen all week!

...Poor Cuddles, I don't hate you man.. you're my favorite character actually!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here