Alt+Escape: The Tickler

Alt+Escape: The Tickler

This is why you don't give military robots sentience, people.

Read Full Article

She's fun enough for a quick play, but she's no Toss the Turtle when it comes to mindless violence.

Awesome, I just discovered this game the other day and thought it was great. As it turns out, it's good enough to warrant a news article. Go play this game, it's better than kitten cannon.

Ha! I literally came on here after playing this!

Those damn troops transports are evil, man...

HK-47 would be so proud.

Well that was different, good enough for me to go ahead and make an account though.

All in all I enjoyed it.

Update: I just got all three badges.Zombie was murder but I got it on my first try, goodnight.(It's 12:18 am right now)

Fun game, though a little frustrating on some of the levels. Ate a good amount of time of my afternoon though.

Oh, and cars suck.

Uweeheehee! My little Tickler isnt just any killer robot; Shes a lean, mean heavy metal machine.

Great game. Fun, educational, enlightening, and other neat things. I even liked the music. Yes I did.

Very fun even if they laser drones are Goddamn bats. Also, the Ride of the Valkyries was a nice touch to the sheild pick up.

This was intersting.

Aside the kamikaze circle things, it is funny. Oh yes, the music fits the scenario perfectly.

Not why we give military robots sentience? This is EXACTLY why we give military robots sentience!

I loved the cars, so apparently I'm weird.

Killer Rabbit:
Very fun even if they laser drones are Goddamn bats. Also, the Ride of the Valkyries was a nice touch to the sheild pick up.

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

It's for those who aren't in the know.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here