Unskippable: Too Human

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

ssgt splatter:
For some reason, that whole fight reminds me of Grendel vs. Beowulf.

Still, good video.

The monsters name is Grendel, so I guess that's not accidental.

I loved this episode! Can't w8 to next one

Awww, I want a Black & Decker Triple-Bladed Flying Death...

Leodiensian:

ssgt splatter:
For some reason, that whole fight reminds me of Grendel vs. Beowulf.

Still, good video.

The monsters name is Grendel, so I guess that's not accidental.

HA! Really? Wow, that's perfect.

"Why didn't you do that before everyone died"

Yet again, the guys show us what a jerk the so called hero is.

Crazy barfights in present day Norway? Lol, they have clearly not been in Norway - we hardly even have bars.

2:55: "He's here! (The Phantom of the Operaaaaaaaa!)"

mmmmm techno beer

favourite one in ages, made me genuinely laugh out loud a few times. And the line "ohh just that one girl who just saw you be awesome" genius

Techno mead? Now that you've said it, I want it!

*Giant robot bursts in* "Wait, YOU'RE my blind date? Oh Steve is so dead! She carries a little extra weight my ass!"

As for the game itself the premise is great and as a dungeon crawler, I have to give it credit for mixing things up. Naturally it could have been better but I don't begrudge it like some other gamers.

"Undertaker with a choke-slam...and a gun, which I'm not sure is legal in this match."
I broke out laughing at that part. Another good week to be watching Unskippable.

"You've just voided my warranty!!"

Best line :)

*deep voice* "someone said they had a windy ass?"

The cut-scenes were the best part of this awful game, good thing to see even those made fun of.

To englighten all the people on the trays it is the best invention yet to be invented, the glowing rings keep the mugs and plates and what not in place so the waitresses can swirl around with them like they do and not spill a single droplet of mead.

Too Human wins only 2 awards in my mind, Worst game of the year and Best Idea for a Real invention: awarded for the ring supported trays.

WaderiAAA:
Crazy barfights in present day Norway? Lol, they have clearly not been in Norway - we hardly even have bars.

Someone has never gone from Oslo to Frederikshavn when Norwegians finally get access to affordable alcohol.

This one was really funny. Better than the last few.

Doesn't work for me.

Haha.

Stabby Joe:
Techno mead? Now that you've said it, I want it!

*Giant robot bursts in* "Wait, YOU'RE my blind date? Oh Steve is so dead! She carries a little extra weight my ass!"

As for the game itself the premise is great and as a dungeon crawler, I have to give it credit for mixing things up. Naturally it could have been better but I don't begrudge it like some other gamers.

Slash Dementia:
"Undertaker with a choke-slam...and a gun, which I'm not sure is legal in this match."
I broke out laughing at that part. Another good week to be watching Unskippable.

Those were my two favorite lines from this video. That and the "windy ass". Haha. Good job, guys.

No making fun of the Death Cutscene? Too easy of a target?

Ahh, well... the date joke was nice to keep up.

what the hell happened to the little line at the end of the credits, right befor the video ends!!
that's right, i notice these things

Too Human must have the most dull, lifeless intro ever made! I see they went for a DMC4 style thing, but they failed miserably, since the guy in TH moves at 0.01% of Dante's speed!

Anyways, nice episode, I am amused :D

"and Undertaker with the choke slam... and a gun?... which im not sure its leagal in this match"
very good episode XD

last week regular old vikings
this week super sikings

its sad that in the futre their is not enough big battles for the valkyaris have to make ends meet by stripping

Hi folks its me Russlle again I've been a cybrog this whole time but you never saw that coming did ya

I love this jetson's version of the future where everything is the same as is now but with glowing rings around it

The Azure don't protect us like they use too
Azure is a band of condom

Baldur is voiced by Crispin Freeman
Hod is voiced by Steve Blum

Undertaker with a chokeslam and a gun?....which I'm sure is not legal in this match

You're my blind date!! steve is so dead-she carries a little extra weight my ass

Bartender seems largely unconsern

wow he has strom trooper level of bad aiming

What? No witty comment at the end of the credits? I'm disappointed!
Otherwise not a bad show guys.

Some things are just made better, with the special spice of Graham and Paul.

This episode was entertaining :)

Videos like this are the reason I come to the Escapist. Good job!

i rented this game but never put it in my circle box, did i miss anything?

ironlordthemad:
ive not played the game but i get the feeling that the game developers missed the point that baldur was supposed to be loved by everyone, at least they got his bad ass sword right...

I haven't played or read about this game, so I was very surprised that the main character was supposed to be baldur. I guess I just sort of assumed that the hero who detaches the invincible monster's arm from its body, causing the monster to run away, is Beowulf. If he were Beowulf, however, I suppose he would have to rip the arm off, as the sword would be totally useless, and he would be from Sweden (Geatland), not Norway.
Oh well.

That cut scene was awfully bad. So many cliché scenes, the standard issue anime big sword references, horribly dull action sequences... Too much for my brain to handle.

But you guys made it so funny, as always :)

" "You like to move it, move it" is your new favorite song" XD

This show just keeps on giving

hidden walls:
with all these rings and robotic crows the bears will truely catch wind of this.

+ cookie for referance :)

We shall have the bears in concentration camps!
And storm their bearcastles with pitchforks!

"Hey folks. Rustle here again. I've been a cyborg this whole time. Bet you didn't see that coming."

lol

Woah, that might have been funniest Unskippable yet, nice work guys.

Best episode in a while. Really funny. So funny in fact that I've bothered to post a comment on a video thread, which is totally pointless.
Nevertheless, if I had a cookie, I would give it to you two. Alas, I don't. I'm sorry.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here