RP Digest #8

RP Digest #8

This week on RP Digest: Marshmallow adventurers,Pokemon trainers, and 300 year-old teenage dragon slayers.

Read Full Article

The Digest....... lives?

*Tears up*

It's....... The Recession...... It's almost over......

Yes! It's still going! *sniff* We kept it alive. . . We kept it alive. . .

Three pages? Woah! This is awesome!

*shed tear* Thank you, Susan!

This is all because of you guys. You wanted it to come back, so it's back. You've just gotta keep those write ups coming in!

Also, we're going to start accepting advertisements for RPs, so if you're starting one up, let me know that, too.

Hooray!

Where's my badge?

Anyway, glad to see it up and going again.

Susan Arendt:
This is all because of you guys. You wanted it to come back, so it's back. You've just gotta keep those write ups coming in!

Also, we're going to start accepting advertisements for RPs, so if you're starting one up, let me know that, too.

Will do. Also, is the 'Flunky' who posted this your flunky, or just a general office flunky..? Like an intern.

Oh, I wish I had a part in the 'Shadow In The Void' RP... I really should start looking into that forum... so many good things I'm missing :(

Too bad I'd only go for Sci-Fi-y RPs.

Woo! Marshmallows!
I'm in that one!
Go me!

Mookie_Magnus:
Hooray!

Where's my badge?

Susan Arendt:

Will do. Also, is the 'Flunky' who posted this your flunky, or just a general office flunky..? Like an intern.

a flunky?

I know what a flunky is, but I don't see...

Mookie_Magnus:
Hooray!

Where's my badge?

Susan Arendt:

Departmental flunky. :) It is a tradition in publishing (at least everywhere I've ever worked) to call the Editorial Assistant "Flunky" until either they are promoted, or a new EA is hired.

Yay for marshmallows! :3

I might have another one coming up soon, I'll write up a summary as soon as I get my idea's written down xD
but yay for the Digest!

Yes It lives. Thanks for everyone I was hoping that this would finally start up again, and it lives, thank god it lives.

Yay! It's good to see this running again :D I'll have a new entry up and ready soon...

Ah, I missed the RP Digest. Kind of lost track of it after my last RP cliffhanger'd. Time to get absorbed back into the RP section.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here