Zero Punctuation: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Watch Video

Cruel but funny, Thank you Yahtzee

i also have an older brother, and have favoured luigi
yay us!

You got through one review without complaining about his overuse. Tits to you if you can get through the next four as well.

Lol luigi brothers, though yeah mario himself is utterly overatted.

It won't fucking load! Damn you bandwidth leeches...

Hilarious, great review as always. Can't wait for Brutal Legend review (if that is indeed your next one)

Wow, I didn't even know this game existed, not to mention was out.

RAWR submit your soul to the one eyed demon!

Is it just me or do Yahtzee's one liner keep getting better?

Mario is overused hence luigi is better! Awesome as always.

Luigi is way better, also another great review. Nice ideas and funny as ever

Hmm... I was wondering why Mr. Croshaw hates majority of jRPGs but sees why he likes specific ones made by Nintendo. But making a jRPG inside Bowser's insides? How intriguing.

Well then. I'm still a bit confused if you think it's good or bad.

Tails was better than Sonic. I agree.

An interesting review, and bizarrely close to my own views on mario and Luigi. I always preferred the green one.

Not that I'm going to be buying the game. For one thing I'd need to get a DS as well and the day I do that is the day I can be found naked on a ooftop singing I believe I can fly.

Also, woop first page and all that annoying bollocks.

I might pick it up, sense i dont buy a ds game since de second castelvania.

I just watched this, but I have no audio. While I'm sure there is some context behind it, Yahtzee shooting that kid in the head was funny.

I wonder what else he's playing on the DS?

Didn't expect this game, but I enjoyed this review. Have to agree with him that Tails was superior to Sonic in the old games, I just used to fly around the levels, getting all the extra rings that Sonic couldn't get to.

I'd suggest demons souls for you Mr Yahtzee if your after a challenge, that game is exactly what you described an old school game to be except if you DO die not only is it Reset time for you, you also loose half your health permanently until you prove to the game that you can beat the bit you died on.

Oh, also do uncharted 2, i had the a feeling you had a soft spot for it before so this one will blow your little socks off.

I wasn't expecting this - for the reason that I don't own a DS - so I am not on topic with DS games - but still it was a great review! It made my Wednesday once again!

I was laughing at "poo and failure" for about five minutes. Good review :)

MelasZepheos:
An interesting review, and bizarrely close to my own views on mario and Luigi. I always preferred the green one.

Not that I'm going to be buying the game. For one thing I'd need to get a DS as well and the day I do that is the day I can be found naked on a ooftop singing I believe I can fly.

Also, woop first page and all that annoying bollocks.

What's wrong with the DS?

mmm... might have to try that out now. (why is there always some twatter that posts right at 11:00, only to get his post blocked?) anyway nice review and a nice look at the bowswer vs the mushroom kingdom.

Holy fucking shit.

That might have been the best ZP ever... er, EVAR! (and many more ! for some sort of retarded effect)

A Shakespeare reference?

Yahtzee you callipygian stallion... I think you may just be moving beyond the reach of your mindless fanboi masses...

Edit: oh, and the sphincter minigame was particularly fabulous.

Decent review. Hope you'll have more material when/if you review Brutal Legend.

Having an older brother is a disability.... I had 5...

I also prefer Luigi. I always preferred to play him in Super Mario World because he can jump higher and sounds marginally less retarded when he dies. Tails is similarly better than Sonic.
I was actually hoping for a Brutal Legend review this week but never mind, this was good even though I wasn't remotely aware that the game existed.

I was under the impression that "One-eyed Demon" was a euphemism for male genitalia.
The subliminal implications of Yahtzee's reviews just took on a whole different nuance.

He's right, I always considered Luigi much better in almost all areas than Mario.
Except that trivial being the main character part

"Rawr submit your soul to a one-eyed demon.". That was actually a pretty awesome line and probably one of your better ones.

Overall a great video.

The plot of the game is btw laughable.

Great review. Not that i even knew this game existed until now.
Raising a fair point though, most of the support characters are always better than the main.
Tails and Luigi being the best examples.

a game inside Bowsers digestive system though? thats odd.

I agree with the Tails + Sonic bit. And Brutal Legend next, PLEASE?

That's two in a row that have really made me laugh out loud. I'm glad to see the humor making a return to the foreground of ZP. I'll be eager to see Yahtzee's take on Brutal Legend.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here