Reliable Source: DLC for Nonexistent Games and Activision’s 2010 Lineup

Reliable Source: DLC for Nonexistent Games and Activision's 2010 Lineup

Marion Cox visits Titanic Vs. Cthulhu devs, and returns relatively sane.

Read Full Article

wait why did you post this?

youve jsut linked news from this website... im sorry but i have to, fail. theres no other way to put it

ryai458:

...To announce that the new Reliable Source is up?

And, for what it's worth, I would totally play World of Stoerhrcraft...

but there is already a thread for this with the full article

Hilarious as always. Nice job.

ryai458:

C0RV4L0U5:
youve jsut linked news from this website... im sorry but i have to, fail. theres no other way to put it

What are you talking about? I'm not insulting you, I just don't know what you're trying to say.

Chipperz:

ryai458:

...To announce that the new Reliable Source is up?

And, for what it's worth, I would totally play World of Stoerhrcraft...

You and me both.

Marion Cox is a weekly columnist for The Escapist and can not explain this video.

Holy crap that's almost as weird as that video of the two guys in underwear where one rides the other like a motorbike and they're racing against a steamroller.

(I'd probably get a banhammer to the face if I linked to it.)

Marion, your personal reports always make me laugh. You are the most reliable source yourself.

Wow, good article of nonsense!

Also, I think I need to wash my eyes with something after watching Muscle March.....

I'd almost get the spacebar game

The title reminds me of this post I made;
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/7.150178.3521899

Marion... What the fuck were you browsing to come across THAT video?

Wait you have a ZUNE?

I would play the hell out of that first game if it was something other than an amusing joke. How can you go wrong with crime-solving nuns, Jack the Ripper, and Cthulhu?

Answer: You cannot!

I really didn't want to get back into a subscription game... but damn World of Stoerhrcraft looks tempting.

Seriously I would play the Cthulu vs the Titanic game. It would be awesome. Also for strange games, I would like to see World of Lovecraft being made. You get to play through the nightmarish hellscapes that Lovecraft thought up, attempt to summon Cthulu or try to stop the cultists and of course go batshit crazy when you reach maximum level and see the face of the Deep Ones.

Call of Doody [insert Peter Griffin laugh] Doody... Ok that was pretty awesome, and I loved the bit about Mafia Wars..

Cthulhu vs. Titanic had me sold. I was horribly disappointed to keep reading and suddenly realize it was all a farce. Damn!!!!!!

Another excellent post this week! I especially liked the lead-in... what kind of job qualifications are needed to pad my resume so that game companies looking to buy a good review will give ME free drugs?

Oh and as far as the NICE MUSCLE game, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we get our own US-only Tournament Fishing version where we have to pose with a 3-lb Smallmouth Bass.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here