Welcome to The Escapist's Halloween Extravaganza!

Welcome to our annual Halloween Extravaganza! We have plenty of treats awaiting you, so come on in!

Read Full Article

OH MY GOD CONTENT! /overwhelmed with happiness

EDIT: I can't decide which to try first!

WHOA robot quiz! WOOO I'm taking that one first

Oh God, I forgot my proton pack at home!

My very first Escapist Halloween :)

I'm glad to be able to partake in all events this year, and not just doing the text adventure (I signed up too late for that one). And it was a good one! Did the quizzes and the text adventure and hunted down every last badge.

Thanks Escapists!

Woo hoo! Just have to wait to get that pumpking badge and I'm all set.

GGAAAHHH!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD WATCH THE VIDEO PRIOR TO QUIZ!!
:** (
I wanna redo!!!

How the f*ck could you possibly choose the last character as a vampire? Seriously Escapist? SERIOUSLY????

Cliff_m85:
How the f*ck could you possibly choose the last character as a vampire? Seriously Escapist? SERIOUSLY????

I think they did that as payback for all the Twilight threads here.

dalek sec:

Cliff_m85:

I think they did that as payback for all the Twilight threads here.

I cannot confirm nor deny this rumor.

Does the horror movie quiz work?
I tried brute forcing it, but it keeps giving me #13 as wrong

Edit: It finally accepted an answer, 16th times the charm

Where's my Hallo-winner 2009 badge?

This depresses me :(

And before you ask, I'd completed all the necessary things THREE HOURS ago.

Let's be honest, who DIDN'T get the Angel/Spike vampire questions?

And the Vampire Question 30: Priceless.

Does the Hallo-winner badge hit at the next badge update, or will it be dispensed come the day in question?

I'd hate to miss it.

Ya, I saw that Twilight reference coming...
Yay, an IT reference. All anyone ever mentions is those crappy slasher films.

I may have a magic handkerchief up my sleeve and three quizzes answered(badly) but a Halloween badge I do not!

Anyways, cool stuff guys! I like it, although I don't know what robots have to do with Halloween besides being a good costume.

I love horror movies :D this is mah type of quiz

I got the Holiday Council to change my avatar for Hallowe'en!

Do you like it?

SirBryghtside:
I got the Holiday Council to change my avatar for Hallowe'en!

Do you like it?

I like the moving lightning, very cool!

Spinwhiz:

Welcome to our annual Halloween Extravaganza! We have plenty of treats awaiting you, so come on in!

Read Full Article

Limited EDITION world of warcraft pet.

thiosk:

Spinwhiz:

Read Full Article

Limited EDITION world of warcraft pet.

*thumbs up*

What is the WoW pet by the by? The ad seemed to indicate it was a 09 Blizzcon 'Grunty' Murloc Marine, any confirmation on that?

Its so nice that you guys set up all these comp for us but what are you goin to do about people who try and cheap, mean people how create account just to that they can enter these more than once?

-M

anyone else find it suspicious that nearly every person who's in the top 50 or so for the WoW quiz has only been a member since today...

Archemetis:
anyone else find it suspicious that nearly every person who's in the top 50 or so for the WoW quiz has only been a member since today...

Hmmmm... I was thinking that too.

Why make so much fuss about Halloween anyway?

midnightalone:
Its so nice that you guys set up all these comp for us but what are you goin to do about people who try and cheap, mean people how create account just to that they can enter these more than once?

-M

From the Legal text on the quiz page, emphasis mine:

Themis Group, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it suspects or has determined, in its sole discretion, has tampered with the promotion or submitted multiple entries.

Flying-Emu:
Oh God, I forgot my proton pack at home!

S.L.A.I.??!?!!?! Please say yes...

zagzag:

Archemetis:

Hmmmm... I was thinking that too.

Why make so much fuss about Halloween anyway?

For the WoW quiz I doubt it's fuss about "Halloween" so much as it's fuss about "WE HAVE AN IN GAME PET TO GIVE AWAY!", at least for the WoW players who otherwise wouldn't bother with the site...

I might have missed the answer to this, but am I required to manage 100 % on all the quizes to earn the Hallo-winner badge?

Chapper:
I might have missed the answer to this, but am I required to manage 100 % on all the quizes to earn the Hallo-winner badge?

Ya, basically. You also get badges for getting 100% on the quizzes. You need to also complete both endings for the Text Adventure. Not too hard...

13thforswarn:

Ya, basically. You also get badges for getting 100% on the quizzes. You need to also complete both endings for the Text Adventure. Not too hard...

Only need one of the two badges from the text adventure for the Hallo-winner badge. In addition to the three quiz badges, that is.

paulgruberman:

13thforswarn:

Only need one of the two badges from the text adventure for the Hallo-winner badge. In addition to the three quiz badges, that is.

Oh, okay. Getting both doesn't hurt though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here