The Escapist Presents: 30 Vampires in 30 Seconds

Pages 1 2 NEXT

30 Vampires in 30 Seconds

Can you identify these 30 Vampires? Take the 30 Vampires in 30 Seconds challenge as a part of our Halloween Extravaganza!

Watch Video

lol at blackula

I'm terrible with vampires. I saw the woman from Van Helsing, and Nosferatu, and that was about all I recognized.
And I was all ready to congratulate you guys on staying Twilight-free, but then number thirty came up...meh.

Count Count eh eh eh

and count chocula! Woo great job!

I saw blade, um one from 30 days of night, one form bloodrayne, one from interview with a vampire.

I call bull. There were only 29 vampires or less. 28 if you draw the line between the day walker and the rest. and did i see the big bad more then once?

i saw the hot chick from From Dusk Till Dawn, she is hard to forget ;)

I hate vampires. They became so overrated after Twilight.

Crazy_Bird:
3. Some Nosferatu remake?

I believe that's Barlow from 1979's Salem's Lot.

could name 10 or so, for the first 29 seconds i was impressed by the lack of edward.

I knew like 12. The clear famous ones from big hit films & novels like van helsing and the two from Buffy. Also, the puppet vamps lol

15, clearly I dont pay attention to vampires that much

I think I got 2 of them...

I am very embarrassed about my nine tries *hides in corner*

Am I supposed to keep getting a 303: error failed to load resources for this vid?. Hm :/

Edit: I got 7 questions right without the video loading. I'll take that as a small victory.

Just the count.

I only saw 29 vampires. Number 30 was a fairy

I recognized 18 of them. Can someone give a list of the movies they are all in? I would like to expand my movie 'library'.

The last one's choices were fucking hilarious XD

I did much better than I expected, and the majority of my answers were shots in the dark. Pretty cool quiz.

Kukakkau:
I only saw 29 vampires. Number 30 was a fairy

^Pretty much this. I knew they'd do that just to screw with us. If only they played comical music, or a bloodcurdling scream squee.

...I dunno, were the aliens in Lifeforce *really* vampires? Or have they been lumped into the category by having vaguely similar behaviour? (Much like how 28 Days Later keeps getting lumped in with zombie movies.)

"squee" sounds like something a rat would make if you step on its tail

*cringe* Sparkling.. no.... way...

gremily:

No... they were ruined by Twilight. And #30 is closer to an X-Men reject that he is to a vampire... And have to say that I'm surprised with the lack of the girl from Underworld... Actually, don't recall seeing anyone from those movies there, but may have missed it...

Assassin Xaero:

gremily:

No... they were ruined by Twilight. And #30 is closer to an X-Men reject that he is to a vampire... And have to say that I'm surprised with the lack of the girl from Underworld... Actually, don't recall seeing anyone from those movies there, but may have missed it...

Yep, there is one of the vampires from Underworld in the quiz. It's not obvious.

Ryuk2:
I recognized 18 of them. Can someone give a list of the movies they are all in? I would like to expand my movie 'library'.

If I did that, then you'd have the best hint list one could possibly give you without giving you the answers directly. :P

I took it and got the following wrong: 1, 3, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, and 29.

Kuliani:

Assassin Xaero:

gremily:

Yep, there is one of the vampires from Underworld in the quiz. It's not obvious.

Ahh... watched it again and saw one or two that looked like something I might have seen in one of the movies, but you are right about it not being obvious... lol

I am so so so glad that you put in number 22. That's my favorite vampire movie of all time.

Correction, Edward Cullen is not a vampire.

Stupid internet timing out. What am I now, like 1000 minutes?

I still got them all. Some good choices there, a couple took some time to figure out.

And of course, Edward.

Haha, really wanted to pick "Creepy McEmostare"

Too lazy to go back through and get them all right, but there were some good choices in there, like Spike, Angel and Eli from Let the Right One In.

HAHA..... Blackula, fucking awesome.

Ouch 11 of 30, I'm really not up on my Vampires.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here