The Escapist Presents: 30 Robots in 30 Seconds

30 Robots in 30 Seconds

Can you identify these 30 Robots? Take the 30 Robots in 30 Seconds challenge as a part of our Halloween Extravaganza!

Watch Video

Edit: Oops! Didn't mean to give away the answers, not that I knew them all anyway.
Ha ha sorry.

I thought in the other thread we were supposed to help eachother out not give answers

=C now I know it already

Marvin was in there and thr robot in Irobot was Sonny

Was I not supposed to answer here? Oops!! Guess I should have read that more closely.

Let's see, there's no way I got them all...
(Snip)

I need to touch up on my robot knowledge.

-Don't give away the answers, please!

Just watched the video to make sure you guys included Bender. I can leave satisfied.

well that wasn't hard but it was fun i guess

Lesse...

(Snip)

-please don't give away the answers!

Ok, I'll be that pedant: 30 robots in 30 seconds would be a better title if the video wasn't 57 seconds long... even just counting the robots bit its well over 30.

Guys, no Cylon?! That's a fail!

DeadMG:
Guys, no Cylon?! That's a fail!

Look again.

I knew my years of sci-fi and general nerdiness would pay off!.

You guys forgot HAL. How could you?

Atleast you got ED-209.

recognised 17/30. Glad HK-47 made it in there

Oh well, Good job guys. I wasn't able to get funky headed man from Battle Star Galactica (ithink that's where he's from)
But anyway, nice job! I got pretty much all the rest

Number 22 or Unit 01 from Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't really a robot but an angel or at least a cyborg angel.

No Robby the robot? How could he be left out of this?

Anyway, got 27/30 which is good enough, but I have seen all the ones I failed on. Kind of strange considering there was a lot I haven't even heard of that I managed to guess the names on.

Simply Simon:
No Robby the robot? How could he be left out of this?

Anyway, got 27/30 which is good enough, but I have seen all the ones I failed on. Kind of strange considering there was a lot I haven't even heard of that I managed to guess the names on.

You are welcome to take it over again. 30/30 gets you a badge :)

Anyone know the name of the song in the background? Is there anywhere I can buy it or was it made specifically for this video?

Fel Reaver, omg

I did watch it again, and I still don't see the Cylon.

I'm a little suprised that Rosie the robot from The Jetsons wasn't on that...let's just call her #31.

And both Liberty Prime AND Optimus Prime? There's gotta be some mash-up between them out there.

CKYNEMESIS:
Number 22 or Unit 01 from Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't really a robot but an angel or at least a cyborg angel.

I agree, Unit 01 shouldn't be counted as a robot. Dr.Fuyutsuki asks Yui Ikari whether the Evangalion Project was an attempt to clone God, which she confirms during a flashback, or inside the Instrumentality Effect, or something else from that weird-assed mind-fucking show.

CKYNEMESIS:

^that^.

DeadMG:
I did watch it again, and I still don't see the Cylon.

There is a cylon in there. If, however, you only know the new BSG you won't recognize him.

There are two possible correct answers for #13.

I can except for one and where was Bladerunner?

So ya put Gurren Lagann in there, but no Weltall. Not to say the list isn't pretty awesome, but could have been so much better.

K9? *snicker* why not a Dalek instead?

grr recognize most but cant remember names like #7 i love the movies with him in them

hey what gives? there are two robots in #13 and both of their names are listed... which one are we supposed to choose?

#13's extra answer has been melted in a nearby OSHA-uncertified foundry.

NM

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here