The Escapist Presents: Escapist On: Robots

Escapist On: Robots

The Escapist staff shares their thoughts on robots.

Watch Video

Nice to know George supports child labour youth employment.. though whether he pays his son or not is yet up for debate.

Susan, was that robot hair thing perhaps directed at Matt?

Bonus points for anyone that can identify what the schematic is behind John Funk.

Slycne:
Bonus points for anyone that can identify what the schematic is behind John Funk.

I don't know, but it's nice to know that the background for Susan was a blueprint of a building. WTF?

Labyrinth:
Nice to know George supports child labour youth employment.. though whether he pays his son or not is yet up for debate.

You don't like my now-blond hair?!

I did like her comment on a 6 foot ponytail that she could do battle with.

I liked the comments about C3P0. He always gets a hard rap, but he deserves more respect.

Labyrinth:

Or prehaps Mr.Pitts...

please don't hurt me sir video lord.

I feel ya Susan with having robotic eyes to see better.
Oh and having a robot do two things, Funk is right, it's gotta be a mech.
Try and have someone take your parking spot now.
"Oh look at this someone took my spot. BIG-OOOOOOOO!"
*picks up car and throws it across town*

... Christ I'm a geek.

Kuliani:

Slycne:

I don't know, but it's nice to know that the background for Susan was a blueprint of a building. WTF?

I was banking on most people not knowing what a vestibule is and just seeing a generic blueprint.

Agreed with Susan on the awesomeness of Optimus Prime. Not even Michael Bay could make Optimus less awesome. Although he did make Prime a bit of a dick at times.

Slycne:

I want to say Big O, but he doesn't have missile pods on his shoulders. Optimus Prime doesn't fit that design, either. I would have to say something from either Robotech since it doesn't seem to be an anime mech. Nice placement, though, with Funk covering up the front part.

Labyrinth:

No, it was directed at my hatred for having to do my hair every day. Be great to just have a button set to "perfect".

Wow, Susan, I think a bionic ponytail of death would actually be pretty darn awesome. I may have to go invent that now, just for you. None shall dare drink the last of the coffee on you again!!

i'm reminded of schafer's speech at e3...nerds

and hk-47 is the ultimate robot, idk what's wrong with you people

Kuliani:
You don't like my now-blond hair?!

I did like her comment on a 6 foot ponytail that she could do battle with.

To be honest man, it kinda clashes. If you do that sort of thing it needs to be at least a foot high and spiked, shaved at the sides. Just so that even if people don't like it they're too worried you'll stab them.

Susan Arendt:
No, it was directed at my hatred for having to do my hair every day. Be great to just have a button set to "perfect".

True enough, and not just for hair.

chuck norris isnt old susan, he just wants you to think that so when your not expecting it
BAM!
Round House kick to the head and its game over

great topics actually, its the kind of thing you talk about with your buddies, good too see that the staff at the escapist think these kind of things too hahaha

Are you referring to the MBR-04 Tomahawk or the WHM-6R Warhammer?

Do I get bonus points for knowing both or does that just make me twice as sad.....

Tmc_Sherpa:
Are you referring to the MBR-04 Tomahawk or the WHM-6R Warhammer?

Do I get bonus points for knowing both or does that just make me twice as sad.....

Quite right and extra bonus points for knowing both.

I love watching videos like this. They really allow a fantastic glimpse into the minds of a couple of the people behind this incredible site (and I don't care how Hannibal Lector-y that came out, it's still true).

Tmc_Sherpa:

Did you sign up to this site just to respond to that question? That is awesome!

Susan, I said it before: you would be my favorite Leia. *Silently hoping*

The full-blown geekiness of pretty much everyone who works for this site amuses me.

In a good way.

HK-47 is not amused, meatbags.

My Personal Robot's Two Qualities Are:

1. Kick Ass.

2. Take Names.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)