The Escapist Presents: Live Chat with Graham & Paul of Unskippable

Live Chat with Graham & Paul of Unskippable

If you missed our live chat with Graham Stark and Paul Saunders, creators of Unskippable, here's your chance to catch up!

Watch Video

The audio's kicking at around 2:50 till 3:25. Was that deliberate?

vivaldiscool:

No. It's the same thing happened in the Yahtzee interview - an error that occurs in the streaming software when it records the stream. There's nothing wrong with the other 90% of the recording, though.

Yeah, but that was the interesting part >_>

*continues watching

vivaldiscool:

I have to ask..what possible motivation would we have for deliberately killing the audio?

Susan Arendt:

vivaldiscool:

I have to ask..what possible motivation would we have for deliberately killing the audio?

To prevent secret information from falling into the wrong hands, I guess. I personally never let wrong hands touch my stuff. Filthy wrong hands. You obviously said something you should not have said, so the high-ups had to intervene. Filthy high-ups.

Anyway, I quite enjoyed this set of interviews. Live chats have their flaws, but this was entertaining enough. Cool.

Incredible Bullshitting Man:

Susan Arendt:

vivaldiscool:

To prevent secret information from falling into the wrong hands, I guess. I personally never let wrong hands touch my stuff. Filthy wrong hands. You obviously said something you should not have said, so the high-ups had to intervene. Filthy high-ups.

Anyway, I quite enjoyed this set of interviews. Live chats have their flaws, but this was entertaining enough. Cool.

I was just going to say her uncollected thoughts on Dante's Inferno, but your description severely trumps mine. Oh, how I wished that I could have been there.

It's too bad the streaming video had the audio dropping out, but don't you have the original recording done on-site? You should upload that original video instead so that the audio is intact.

The audio is off on the Yahtzee interview to.

Yay Paul liked Mirrors Edge!
That game is also full of awesome (Like most games if you ask me)

Also, three words describing Paul = Best. Voice. Ever.
Graham = I. Am. Funny.

Because

Pauls, eyebrows didn't look as bushy. OK, maybe I'm getting a bit fixated on that fact, but I didn't get an answer to my question about them.

Are Lund and Shanks of Doomsday Arcade having a similar interview?

jolly, its up, i didn't miss the interview but these guys are brilliant, interesting and hilarious.

Susan Arendt:

vivaldiscool:

"there are big *silence and crazy hand motions*", i thought it was a a tribute to jon.

edit: huh apparently im not as leet as i thought, where trying to make the link say "a tribute to jon", oh well.

edited your post for an example of how to do that, hope you don't mind - staff

Why are Susan and Russ also answering questions?
It's quite disturbing.
I like you guys, but in this case I'm here for Graham and Paul.

what the HECK is pony jam xD
great interview

Donrad:
what the HECK is pony jam xD
great interview

Pony Jam!

awesome interview!!!!!!!

unskipable totally reminds me of broken pixels

3 words for Paul

"My Name's Paul" if it was four words, it would be perfect. LoadingReadyRun for the win.

I agree, The Darkness was an amazing episode, and still one of my favorites. And the "xth time he died" is definitely my favorite recurring joke. I really enjoyed this interview, thanks!

Btw: "Hm in three words. Does it have to be in a sentence?" :p
And since you asked: I'd describe you as dry, honest and shy. All in the best of ways.

I really liked watching this, it was very interesting ^_^
...and I lost some of the respect I have for Paul because he likes Mirror's Edge.

Thanks for the interview Graham and Paul.

Who asks questions about soup anyways?

@GrahamS
One possible problem with the shotgun, what about if it takes as long to reload as it did in The Darkness?

@Beatrix
You lost respect for a person because they like a game that you don't?
Sorry, but that seems a bit unjustified.

This was my favorite of the interview series. I think this was the first time seeing Graham and Paul out-of-character, and it was great getting to know those guys a bit.

One question I'd have loved to ask:

You guys are still churning out LRR, Unskippable, *and* ENN every week. So my question is, "What is life like being a tireless, unrelenting comedy android that never eats or sleeps?"

Great interview!!!! :)

Shamus Young:
You guys are still churning out LRR, Unskippable, *and* ENN every week. So my question is, "What is life like being a tireless, unrelenting comedy android that never eats or sleeps?"

Seriously, its seems impossible to keep this rate up for much longer. They must just take a whole couple of weeks to do nothing but videos so they have some sort of buffer in case they have a nervous breakdown from their workload.

Gah! Why should we use the sniper?! Noooo!!!!!

Well, If Paul can't finish GTA IV, he should try Breakdown, which does an amazing first person perspective like Mirror's Edge. Its actually a first person fighting game, with very limited use of guns.

Who is your sound guy? He's sucks.

Susan Arendt:

vivaldiscool:

Because you are insecure and don't like hearing your own voice in the internet. Don't deny it! I know when you're playing the audio back you're like "Oh man, is that what I sound like?"

P.S. I'm kidding. You all have lovely voices, honest.

Huge fan of both LRR and Unskippable, but I have to ask: who the hell are those other two people? If you say you have an interview with Graham and Paul, why do you assume we care about the interviewer's opinions? We want the interviewee's opinions.

I have never seen those other two before and frankly, they annoy the hell out of me.

Remind me again what "interview" means?

I mean, really, could the woman honestly not just ask the question and hand the microphone over without "oh and by the way here is my long and angry opinion and I just want to say that blah blah blah!"

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here