Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Episode 21

Lund and Shanks see some familiar faces at the headquarters of the resistance.

Watch Video

Odd time of day for a new episode. But very welcome all the same! ^_^

Greatest video ever! That was the greatest two minutes of arguing I have ever seen. Love this show so much. Keep coming with the great materials (that's what she said). And where was Ben Croshaw? lol.

Haha, cool episode, first Unskipable and then cuddles :P

Wooo crossover episode!
Paul actually freaked me out.
He is a man of great power.

Awesome episode!

GAAH!! PAUL IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!

Awesome episode:D! I sure didn't expect Unskippable or Cuddles in it(loved when Graham picked his phone and said: Oh it's our other show).

Also, I didin't know that Paul could kill Collssuses........ or Collossi..... Wahtever.

I enjoyed seeing Graham and Paul in this episode. I wish there was collaboration between the different shows more often.

It's crossover MADNESS at the escapist with Yahtzee in eNN and now Graham, Paul, and Jon in Doomsday Arcade.

I was expecting for them to make some reference to Brutal Legend, where there are real lazer cats, or rather lazer panthers.

that was just awesome! =D
I mean with Graham and Paul
and of course the opening
I was sitting here when suddenly I sensed "hm...there hasn't been an episode since two thursdays ago so..."

Eric the Orange:
It's crossover MADNESS at the escapist with Yahtzee in eNN and now Graham, Paul, and Jon in Doomsday Arcade.

I quote thou for their employment of truth.

How is it possible to fit so much awesome in 9 minutes D:

Unskipable, Cuddles, Laser cat! LOVE EEETTTTTTT

Going to go watch it again. I wonder what cross-overs you will throw in the next episode?

Edit: I loved the censorship joke too, good way to poke fun at recent events!

This is the most epic crossover, like...ever.

Kudos...
I eagerly await the day Yahtzee shows up.
...please?

Hurray for crossovers!

Loved this episode, keep up the great work.

really........graham&paul.

only yahtzee and there complete.

This episode is made of win :D Great guest star apperances!

That was awesome XD

Loved the crossover gags :P

I started wondering if yahtzee would be in this episode as well, you seen to have everyone else.

That was pretty damn amazing. :D

I loved the gay joke, as childish as it sounds. And that outtake at the end was pretty brilliant. I love how this series jumps between over-the-top humor/action and then onto exposition and an actually interesting story.

"Sorry, he had to kill three colossi on the way here... colussus's?"
"Hehe, you know what Gary without an R spells, right?"
"STOP IT BEFORE I DROWN YOU BOTH IN A FUCKING SWAMP!!!"

epic quotes aside, does this mean that the series is almost over, since the final battle appears to be drawing near?

zenoaugustus:
I enjoyed seeing Graham and Paul in this episode. I wish there was collaboration between the different shows more often.

that would kill the fun.

when it happens see it as a gift.

SirBryghtside:
That was awesome XD

But for some reason I didn't notice Cuddles... where was he :?

Laser Cat; when they wouldn't stop scratching him they were yelled at in the voice of Cuddles.

That was quite late, yet very good. I knew within an instant of the close shot of the paws that laser cat was the true puppet master. Graham and Pauls appearance was inevitable. And yet I can see how yahzee would be a very difficult man to track down. He has a lot on his plate.

"That's it your fucked!"

That first bit slayed me and seeing Graham and Paul was awesome as well.

Zombie_Fish:

SirBryghtside:
That was awesome XD

But for some reason I didn't notice Cuddles... where was he :?

Laser Cat; when they wouldn't stop scratching him they were yelled at in the voice of Cuddles.

I re-watched before you posted and facepalmed at my stupidity :P

heh, nice awkwardness between the 2 winners, also whats up marios mustache, it looks less...fuller.

overall great episode ^^.

After seeing Graham and Paul in this one I totally expected Yahtzee to be the leader of the resistance

"That's it your f*cked!!!", seeing the unskippable guys, and lazer cat were the best bits of this whole episode! :D

Love the crossover.

A great episode yet again!

Shanks, your faces will never stop making me laugh!

Keep up the good work!

Heh, IRLIP's now that is hiliarious!

Yeah, that cameo totally wasn't forced at all.

Great cameos on this one. I wouldn't be suprised if Yahtzee popped in sometime in the future. Also, I might've underestimated Paul's abilities. Now, I'm scared shitless of him.

So did I.

So I was kinda right about God mode... Great Crossover. It also suprise me that Paul managed to scare me...

EDIT: Gary makes me remember Boris in Goldeneye...

Graham and Paul have been popping up all over the place lately.

Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here