Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Artemis part 2.

And ...Gary? Why, oh why didn't I think of Gary?

Oh and kudos to Apocalypse Lane/ENN cameos.

At the risk of sounding out of touch, what has Cuddles been in before? I don't recall ever seeing a Cuddles... still, LASER CAT.

Edit: Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.

Wow cuddles, not to mention how Gary is a dick

Excellent episode, love the cameos

"i'll leave you to get blazed and mumbling over someone else's videos" hehehe :p

*applauds* The levels of awesomeness in this series remain on the rise, sirs.

Also, I can't believe that only now I noticed in the intro Mario is subtitled as 'President Segali'. Good one.

When I saw Lazer Cat's paws first playing the piano I literally screamed "YES!" I was wondering when we'd see him again, and making him the leader of the resistance was a stroke of genius.

And how did they let Cooking Mama get by?

i love this show's ability to poke fun at itself.

The Michael Atkinson bit was brilliant. Same with the Unskippable/ENN crew. The other shows need to make appearances more often.

oh god! paul is going to kill me!

that bit literally made me fall out of my chair laughing

All I can say is this:

Paul will fuck you up!

Doug:

johnman:
I started wondering if yahtzee would be in this episode as well, you seen to have everyone else.

I would imagine he's in hiding from everyone but the Pyschonauts NPCs and the Painkiller ones. The rest have a score to settle with the man I reckon.

Mostly the JRPG ones, I figure either that or those imp's from his reviews had killed him.

Awesome crossover. One of the best episodes of the series.

ZombieGenesis:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.

You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...

Cyrax023:
i love this show's ability to poke fun at itself.

Yea, some of their earlier ones weren't great or didn't follow the story.

At least they are willing to admit it, use it as material for these newer episodes, and looks like they are learning from those mistakes and making it better and better.

I hope this series never dies, unlike There Will Be Brawl, which is sadly coming to an end soon

Why does everyone hate Michael Atkinson?

The crossover was COMPLETELY amazing.

The part with Graham and Paul cracked me up. Crossover episodes are amazing.

I also like how this show has lately been showing a very good balance between humor and story. And Shanks really is a great editor.

oppp7:

He's the one person in a country of 22million (approx) that has the power to stop australian gamers getting an R18 classifaction. meaning we get Crazy weak knock of's for games , most recently L4D2. just because of misguided views and horrible inconsistancy.

oppp7:

That better be used as a joke.

It is because he is currently pushing his own misguided ideals on everyone else. Since he has the power, it has show significant impact. Those ideals are that he is protecting the children of Australia by preventing R18 games from being allowed into the country through the lack of a R18 Rating. Watch some of his interviews on the AU ABC and you will see why.

Also, great episode. Made me crack up at many parts... Espcially the Atkinson part.
'AU Attorney General Michael Atkinson? Thats it! You're Fucked!' Fantastic.

One of the best episodes. Thanks, dudes

awww, cute cat <3

Trilby should make an appearance.

Loved the episodes, I couldn't stop laughing when they started arguing at the beginning. Paul was freaking scary as hell, just complete silence, then a death threat...*Note to self: Don't piss of people capable of killing Collosi..Collossus's?*

Gbadude3:
After seeing Graham and Paul in this one I totally expected Yahtzee to be the leader of the resistance

same

Random argument man:
So I was kinda right about God mode... Great Crossover. It also suprise me that Paul managed to scare me...

EDIT: Gary makes me remember Boris in Goldeneye...

Same on both of those last accounts. All that was left out was a saying of "I am invincible!". Paul didn't really seem that imposing on that GameX interview, so that was surprising. Maybe it was the crowbar.

Yay! IT'S LAZER CAT!!!

Wolf Devastator:

ZombieGenesis:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.

You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...

Yeah. I should have put more Fallout jokes in it. :p

This episode is going down as one of my favorites. The Graham and Paul thing was awesome, but to throw in the thing from apocalypse lane was a bit excessive. You should have made yahtzee the leader of the resistance. That would've been cool.

HT_Black:
This is the most epic crossover, like...ever.

Kudos...
I eagerly await the day Yahtzee shows up.
...please?

Yahtzee should have been the leader of the resistance. But I think the guy in episode 9 represented him.

johnman:
I started wondering if yahtzee would be in this episode as well, you seen to have everyone else.

yeah, Yahtzee might actually be able to film with them directly, considering they're both working in Australia
but yup, great stuff
plus the Michael Atkinson bit, great intro

Jon Etheridge:

Wolf Devastator:

ZombieGenesis:

Yeah. I should have put more Fallout jokes in it. :p

It's got to feel awkward to insult a show and then be quoted by the creator. BTW your first few episodes were a little bit weak, but they set the scene for the latest ones which I like a lot. Your show is good. More fallout jokes would be great btw.

That cat went totally Cuddles on them! Awesome show guys! No matter what Grahan says!

Loving the crossover stuff, really great work guys :) And I finally understand what's going on with Polybius, sort of, definitely looking forward to seeing how it plays out for the Resistance now :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here