Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Loving the crossover stuff, really great work guys :) And I finally understand what's going on with Polybius, sort of, definitely looking forward to seeing how it plays out for the Resistance now :D

NO!! PAUL!! IM NOT WATCHING ANOTHER SHOW, DON'T KILL ME!!!! NOOOOOZ!

I loved this episode. I mean cross-over AND the return of laser cat (and Cooking Mama?!), Pure awesome! i wonder if Graham and Paul will be fighting with Lund and Shanks in the up coming fighting. Gary was beast.

If Yahtzee crossovers on this *head explodes*

Keep up the good work doods!

I loved the Micheal Atkinson gag, at first I thought "they're not going to tell us why they have invincibility, what a jiff" then, "where have I heard Micheal Atkinson before" then I started laughing A LOT. Also graham and Paul were a nice additions, I wonder if there will be brawl will be getting crossovers, hmm.

Poor Gary, if only they could get people to work in shifts.

You guys are from Australia right, just wondering because I sure hope Graham wasn't insulting American comedy. *Summons George Carlin*

ZombieGenesis:
At the risk of sounding out of touch, what has Cuddles been in before? I don't recall ever seeing a Cuddles... still, LASER CAT.

Edit: Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.

Err no, Lasercat is a homebrew game one of the michaels made, it showed up in the episode where they have to deal with Link.

Eric the Orange:
It's crossover MADNESS at the escapist with Yahtzee in eNN

Wait when was he in ENN?

lol again THE sole reason i got into this site was for doomsday! Keep it up! only a few more.. 26 you believe :/ -sigh- you guys are great! all your personalities flowing into this series makes it great! congrats to the whole cast you guys all probably work hard to get a new one every other thursday! oh, and by the way my favorites are Lund, Shanks, and the guy who plays toad! <3 <3.... although going throughout the series in progression shanks lost his braces, those were cute on ya! oh btw congrats Shanks :) you beat the deadline, even though you find yourself in that predicament every time it's probably satisfying to know that you made thousands of people happy with your video being out today.. oh and certainly a relief! keep going, you're almost done! CHEERS MATE!

Father Time:

Eric the Orange:
It's crossover MADNESS at the escapist with Yahtzee in eNN

Wait when was he in ENN?

The most recent one,

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escapist-news-network/1047-ROJO

oppp7:
Why does everyone hate Michael Atkinson?

Australia has no R18 rating so any game that comes out there must be suitable for a 15+ rating which has caused MANY games to be partly censored over there to fit that rating including GTA IV, Fallout 3 and recently Left 4 Dead 2. For Australia to get an R18 rating all the attorney generals need to agree on it. Atkinson is the only one saying no despite popular opinion and is stalling even an official discussion of it. Also the excuses and rhetoric he spits out in defense of no R18 are just horrible.

This episode was FAN-freakin-TASTIC. I could rattle off the reasons, but I think everyone else has that covered. >_>

I declare this week a successful Crossover Week! *pounds gavel* See ya same time next year, folks!

Brilliant...

The first scene with the censoring joke...

Brilliant...

Cameos are always cheesy, and this one seemed forced, but it got some laughs and it's nice to see some healthy competition between the Escapist Film Festival winners.

Best episode ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get an better.. the return of lazer cat! So many laughs and so much win, very very good job, you deserve to hit the double digits, grats.

Siiiiiiiiiiiick.

Doug:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?

MY kitchen.

I love how two of the most popular videos on this site come from Australia. Great job guys. If I ever see one or both of you on the street somewhere around here, expect to sign autographs.

Hooray for political messages! I wonder if Michael Atkinson actually looks at sites about videogames. It would be fantastic if he watched Doomsday Arcade.

williebaz:

HT_Black:
This is the most epic crossover, like...ever.

Kudos...
I eagerly await the day Yahtzee shows up.
...please?

Yahtzee should have been the leader of the resistance. But I think the guy in episode 9 represented him.

what guy

If I ever see you in Melbourne I'll weirdly say Hiiii.

Crossovers from LoadingReadyRun and Apocalypse Lane?

This show just gets better and better, but I'm missing the theme of doing a diffrent type of game each ep. Not that I'm not enjoying the slight change, its diffrent not bad.

Crossover episodes are always entertaining. Well done!

Andronicus:
I love how two of the most popular videos on this site come from Australia. Great job guys. If I ever see one or both of you on the street somewhere around here, expect to sign autographs.

Hooray for political messages! I wonder if Michael Atkinson actually looks at sites about videogames. It would be fantastic if he watched Doomsday Arcade.

Uh the guys from Unskippable (and ENN) are from Canada.

Haha, crossover ftw :)

When they meat Graham and Paul, I was hoping they'd bump into Yatzee as well.

Father Time:

Andronicus:

Uh the guys from Unskippable (and ENN) are from Canada.

I said "videos on this site", not "people on this video". I was referring to this and Zero Punctuation. Granted Yahtzee is British, but still, the fact he lives in Australia has got to count for something.

Doug:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?

Yeah, The Michaels probably should have said something.

I actually laughed out loud a couple times; rather than merely thinking the show was awesome. I wouldn't dis on the story writing personally I always thought it was quite clever. Except for the way you guys didn't make the wizards install wizrds.

coldshadow:
IS THAT THINGSONMYHEAD?

http://www.youtube.com/user/thingsonmyhead#p/u

I think it is.

Owww Laser Cat is so adorable!
Awesome crossovers, and an awesome episode altogether.

Jon Etheridge:

Wolf Devastator:

ZombieGenesis:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.

You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...

Yeah. I should have put more Fallout jokes in it. :p

I suppose it's just not my sort of comedy. I still can't wrap my head around why people like "Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!", my eyes bleed watching it lol

"However, in the end: they failed, and the world was destroyed. The Michaels was killed, the Resistance was nihilated, and the cat ran of to get a bucket of colour over himself and get his leg cut of by accident."

I think a cameo that would fit perfect to this show would be the Angry Video Game Nerd. I know he's not from the escapist, but it would be cool nonetheless.

This was a great episode though 19 is still my favorite.

Im just glad they brought lazer cat back!

coldshadow:
IS THAT THINGSONMYHEAD?

http://www.youtube.com/user/thingsonmyhead#p/u

it may be the sleep deprivation but that thing freaked me out, its just Paul Sanders sitting in complete silence for one minute whit things on his head.

EDIT: i cant stress enough how freaky this is, i dont think i will ever get any sleep, he just sits there, silent, motionless whit things on his head, its so scary and unnatural.

That was utter genius!

At the point of "Character Montage Pending" I thought to myself, "man this is even better than lazercat!"... and then LAZERCAT! rarr!!

That Garry is an A grade asshole though.

rReally nice episode, I was really looking forward to it and I wasn't disappointed at all.

I'm kind of sad since I realized that this series won't last forever and that it must end one day. That's just too bad, but I'm sure that the last episode would be great. Because every doomsday arcade episode is a masterpiece.

The story, the music, the acting, the humor, the effects and the fact that the story moves forward, and that all the parts of the story are connected are what that makes it perfect.

I'm so looking forward to next week

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or