Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

lol Loved it, specially with the guest appearances

i'm trying to imagine what sort of character Yahtzee would play if he guested on the show, but i honestly have no idea what sort of part he would play.
i mean, with Graham, Paul, and jon, this sort of thing is right up there ally. but yahtzee, i find it difficult to invision him guesting on this show. (tho this fact could very well make it even more awesome if he does come on the show, cus we will have no idea what to expect from him

When I read

Lund and Shanks see some familiar faces at the headquarters of the resistance.

I was expecting a turned NPC or the dice lord again. This, however, was unexpected and f*cking AWESOME! Lazer Cat is even more awesome now that he becomes Cuddles when angry! And how in the hell did those bloody Canadians Graham and Stark get there, eh?

What a fantastic episode. I am reeeally looking forward to the coming episodes.

I hope this isn't really the final stretch of the show. Is it?

Great episode ypu guys "you finally made it to doulble digits" XD

Modified Godmode.

I last saw you in Fable 2.Its good to see you again.

Anyway,great episode.

williebaz:

escapist_wolfand:

williebaz:

HT_Black:
This is the most epic crossover, like...ever.

Kudos...
I eagerly await the day Yahtzee shows up.
...please?

Yahtzee should have been the leader of the resistance. But I think the guy in episode 9 represented him.

what guy

verbose man

ah
hmm maybe

Ahh, got to love keyboard cat.

Also, I have to wonder if the way Gary kept clicking that pen is a reference to Boris from Goldeneye. Probably not.

"THAT'S IT YOU'RE FUCKED!"
Wonderful! Awww the crossover episode!
I love it, love it, love it!

that's awesome, I'm have expecting paul and mike to show up on the escapist show now.

Paul is a frightening individual...

Great episode.

EDIT: Any chance we'll see a download link for the Epic Keyboard Cat Song?

crape:
lol again THE sole reason i got into this site was for doomsday! Keep it up! only a few more.. 26 you believe :/ -sigh- you guys are great! all your personalities flowing into this series makes it great! congrats to the whole cast you guys all probably work hard to get a new one every other thursday! oh, and by the way my favorites are Lund, Shanks, and the guy who plays toad! <3 <3.... although going throughout the series in progression shanks lost his braces, those were cute on ya! oh btw congrats Shanks :) you beat the deadline, even though you find yourself in that predicament every time it's probably satisfying to know that you made thousands of people happy with your video being out today.. oh and certainly a relief! keep going, you're almost done! CHEERS MATE!

Epic fan

satans_cow:

Doug:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?

MY kitchen.

get back to work and make me another tandoori chicken roll

ClifJayShafer:
Greatest video ever! That was the greatest two minutes of arguing I have ever seen. Love this show so much. Keep coming with the great materials (that's what she said). And where was Ben Croshaw? lol.

thats what I saaid I thought they would use every member of the escapist for the resistqnce but im very they ysed uskippable

Ha, knew it was God mode -takes a cookie-
OT:Glad to see Unskippable in that episode, keep up the good work guys.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, Paul is a very scary man.

This is one of the best episodes. Loved the cameo and the intro.

YOU'RE FUCKED!

oh i forgot to say the acting by bruce and gary (especially gary) was superb!

Man, Lazer Cat plays one hot synth. Thats like Nik Kershaw up to 11.

Truly, laser honor knows no limit.

i think yall should make a lazer cat game so we can play...and so when this happens he can run the fight with the npc's

WE WANT BEN CROSSBOW!! his hat gives him power

Yay, Laser Cat!

Also, great crossover from the LoadingReadyRun guys.

Thats one hell of a good explanation for why they couldn't die im seriously impressed by your genius dudes me and all my mates were wondering how toad couldn't kill them we mostly just put it down to toad sucking that much but that was waaaaaaay better keep up the work dudes unlike those unforgotten realm dudes I miss them tbh but I've still got you guys and the unskippable dudes though im slightly intimidated by paul now you should put all the eps on to a dvd when your done and sell them although thats probably not an original idea well keep going dudes

Congrats on having so many guest appearances. I love your humor and your show since day one. This is a grand opportunity for getting your names out there and creating a good foundation for blah blah blah. Seriously though...don't fuck this up...you guys are too awesome for that.

IT'S COOKING MAMA

catfight!!

Zombie_Fish:
Laser Cat; when they wouldn't stop scratching him they were yelled at in the voice of Cuddles.

I was beginning to think I was the only one that recognized him :P
But yeah, great episode, even though I don't really feel that the cross-over stuff was very necessary it still was hilarious.

lol Graham and Paul....

looking forward to a Escapist video collab

Brilliant use of parodies on the escapist celebrities! Amazing episode guys!

Nice episode, really nice. I watched it more than once.

I have only one annoying nit picking to make (I must say it, I'm sorry):

The strongest human resistant leader is a NPC cat with laser eyes, did he like... I don't know, start the resistant? Did the humans say: "let's put all of our hope in a cat that can shot laser from its eyes, which is undoubtedly an NPC... you know the people we are resisting against" ? Seems extremely weird.

I know you could say that laser cat is fighting for the humans, but the humans are more likely to attack him rather than trust him because... you know... they're human, and they aren't likely to trust something that can burn them to death by looking at them, of course not to let him be the leader of the last hope they have to survive.

i still loved the episode, I was surprised to see laser cat, Gram and Paul, and I was expecting to see Yatzhee as well.

i just love the Doomsday arcade videos, even though sometimes there are minor problems, but nothing is perfect.

Doomsday arcade is just awesome and great, and I still feal sorry that it's about to end

adrenalin1025:

crape:
lol again THE sole reason i got into this site was for doomsday! Keep it up! only a few more.. 26 you believe :/ -sigh- you guys are great! all your personalities flowing into this series makes it great! congrats to the whole cast you guys all probably work hard to get a new one every other thursday! oh, and by the way my favorites are Lund, Shanks, and the guy who plays toad! <3 <3.... although going throughout the series in progression shanks lost his braces, those were cute on ya! oh btw congrats Shanks :) you beat the deadline, even though you find yourself in that predicament every time it's probably satisfying to know that you made thousands of people happy with your video being out today.. oh and certainly a relief! keep going, you're almost done! CHEERS MATE!

Epic fan

satans_cow:

Doug:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?

MY kitchen.

get back to work and make me another tandoori chicken roll

Blow me douche bag, you can bring me some more White Rabbits.

Paul reminds me of Gordon Freeman :D

any one notice that bruce looks alot like luigi?

Hahaha Cuddles voice on Laser cat!! :D

Whats the song/music name what laser cat plays?

MacRon:
Whats the song/music name what laser cat plays?

It references Keyboard Cat (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keyboard-cat), that link should tell you somewhere there but Im afraid I cant remember the name of it.

EDIT: Also, this series keeps getting better and better, its developed so much since its beginnings! Its almost a shame knowing the end is soon! :(

I just re watched this one to see Micheal Atkinson get killed.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here