There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode Eight

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In this episode, Mario starts to gather an army to take back the streets.

Watch Video

Equalox:
First ^-^

Well done you.

OT: First time I've watched one of these - its so serious! Good though.

Despite the fact I f*cking despise that little prick Mario and all his buddies.

The was V erry entertaining, Good job you guys :D

finally a new episode

That was absolutely amazing, especially the work on the flashbacks. Those really helped tie the struggle together.

And the end was freaky as hell. Totally was not expecting that thing under the sheets.

I was expecting "The cannibal" to be the thing in the bed, it had that shape.

But then that wouldn't have made much sense.
I loved this episode.
Extremely well done and it's apparent why it took so long now, It was such a long and story heavy episode, but I bet the next one is gonna be more action-heavy.

good as ever. Not my fav though ;)at the end I thought it was luigi because of the green, lol.

Wow, well done with this episode.

That was quite a surprising ending.

why am i put on PROBATION ???

WOW long episode. Very good, but freaky.

Woodsey:

Equalox:
First ^-^

Well done you.

OT: First time I've watched one of these - its so serious! Good though.

Despite the fact I f*cking despise that little prick Mario and all his buddies.

If you thought this was good, check out Episodes 5 through 7, those are the best so far.

Equalox:

Because this:

First!!

is looked down upon here. Add to the discussion or don't bother posting.

Equalox:

Because you "first" a topic....that's not allowed.

On topic, that is darker and more twisted than before...and I forgive it's over long run time for the fact it was great.

Very good job. Definitely worth the wait.

And he does always find his way home...

Brilliant! I hope this series gets a DVD release or something, I would buy it with the quickness

I hope Bowser shows up in the next episode, if he wasn't killed in the attack on his castle.

theaceplaya:
Brilliant! I hope this series gets a DVD release or something, I would buy it with the quickness

Same here. A DVD would be great.

Sigh...poor Yoshi.

Well, at least some plot resolution is pending.

Love the Godfather reference =P

Amazing episode, definitely one of (if not the) darkest episodes. Can't wait to see how it's going to play out

Absolutely fantastic. The top-notch work on the series continues.

I think Bowser might have taken a powder from his castle with Peach before it got rocked.

Wow. Great episode but I wonder who is disemboweling people. I guess I'll have to carry on watching.

This is definitly one of the best shows I have ever seen. On the internet or even on TV! Also hoping for a DVD release.

Ouch, poor Yoshi :( He's probably the only Nintendo character I like!

So, it was never actually said... Do we think Bowser's dead?

Nothing short of epic so far. A brilliant series.

Bower's castle is destroyed, so who's left if Bowser is killed? The only Dons I know of were him, Mewtwo and Dedede.
Only 2 episodes to go, keep it up guys.

Oh good lord, was that a smash ball!? All hell is about to break loose.

I still love the fox costume, but Ganondorf is easily the best one I've seen in the series. I can't wait to see more of him, as I'm sure we will. What with the King Koopa downed, dedede gone, mewtwo gone, Olimar acting crazy(er) the only one left to really control crime is Ganondorf. Hum, a Kingdom controlled by Zelda and attacked by Ganondorf. Sounds familiar.

Finally, a new episode.

I like the darker tone but I'm a bit confused as to where everything fits into the timeline.

If Bowsers dead that just leaves gannondorf.
Just thinking on a tangent but Tabuu hasn't been mentioned at all so maybe he will have some importance? This is supposed to be brawl after all.

IrishBerserker:
I hope Bowser shows up in the next episode, if he wasn't killed in the attack on his castle.

theaceplaya:

Same here. A DVD would be great.

Why? You have it for free legally on the Internet.

CounterAttack:
Nothing short of epic so far. A brilliant series.

Bower's castle is destroyed, so who's left if Bowser is killed? The only Dons I know of were him, Mewtwo and Dedede.
Only 2 episodes to go, keep it up guys.

There's also Ganondorf.

jboking:

I still love the fox costume, but Ganondorf is easily the best one I've seen in the series. I can't wait to see more of him, as I'm sure we will. What with the King Koopa downed, dedede gone, mewtwo gone, Olimar acting crazy(er) the only one left to really control crime is Ganondorf. Hum, a Kingdom controlled by Zelda and attacked by Ganondorf. Sounds familiar.

Fox is becoming one of my favorite characters, but as far as costumes go, nothing beats Dedede.

wouldyoukindly99:
Finally, a new episode.

I like the darker tone but I'm a bit confused as to where everything fits into the timeline.

Just after the last episode, though it started with a flashback. After all, with Kirby dead now, how could it be before that? Only thing that confuses me is the fact that Link and Mario were fighting outdoors rather than in the prison.

Totally. Fucking. Awesome.

That is all.

orannis62:

jboking:

Fox is becoming one of my favorite characters, but as far as costumes go, nothing beats Dedede.

Oh, I forgot about the Dedede costume. That was so great, and the actor worked felt like he filled the character perfectly. Shame he had to die. I still just love the 'Ganondorf in a suit' look though.

Keeps getting darker and darker. And that's a good thing.

I can't wait for episode 9. Fucking great.

like all the rest this was an amazing ep!

it keeps raising more questions tho which is getting to me, need answers!!

anyone else think the "cannibal" is still actually around? cos we all know what metaknight really is, so if anything it was quite an easy twist to make, just want to see whats going to happen next

bit sad not to see samus tho, no one in the series quite matches her, zelda and peach are nice looking, but still xd

Im Still saying Meta-knights the killer, hes the only one that fits the profile.

I don't think Kirby is dead. We didn't get to see the corpse close up, and Kirby is know for taking others appearences, after all. And I don't trust Zelda... Although, I might just be overinterpreting the plot. I tend to do stuff like that.

That being said, I have to say I actually had to look behind me when I say the white in the window in the end. Have to go back and se if I can see who or what it is...

EDIT: Hah! Now I know!

Woah... looks like thinsg are really picking up. Glad to see a new episode after all this time. I'm eager to see Mario's "army" in action, and find out just who the killer is. (Not to mention where Peach is, what happened to King Koopa, where's Luigi during all this, ect, ect.)

...NOOOOO! They killed Yoshi! Those @!#$%&* bastards!!!

And yes, a DVD release would be nice.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or