There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

in last episode they said deedeedee was killed by blunt force and you can see the climers out side marios place before he finds yoshi so i think that climbers are the killers

WaderiAAA:
Not a bad theory, but Metaknight was sent to the hospital, like Wario said, so it seems unlikely. I can't quite believe that Kirby is dead either. I believe he will make his return, based only on my expirience with movies that tells me it wasnn't his time to die.

Isn't anyone else seeing the Silence of the Lambs link? Where Hannibal Lecter escapes his 'cell' by attacking a guard and stealing his face, hiding the guard's body and then pretending to be injured to be taken to hospital?

Edited because I quoted the wrong bloody person. Go team me. :I

I freaking LOVE this video series. And I have a crazy conspiracy theory. Maybe that burned carcass wasn't Kirby, maybe it was Jigglypuff, and Kirby is still alive.

Great Episode I can't believe Yoshi is dead though. So anyone think that Wario is the Killer?

YurdleTheTurtle:
Hmm I just realized, they still haven't gotten all the (playable) characters on the roster yet. Where's Ness, Lucas, and Jigglypuff?

Ness and Lucas were seen playing in an ally way in an earlier episode.

Why does it seem like I'm the only one who thinks Ganondorf is the killer? He has the most to gain from this. Eliminate all the dons, kidnap/kill the princess, allow Mario and Link to start butting heads which will cripple the police force.

What was the stuff he got from Olimar anyway? He said it was some extra 'firepower to keep the pressure on the other dons'.

Ganondorf orchestrated most of this I reckon. He's smart enough and has been working from the shadows for a long time.

YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I really like this series it is so damned funny with a straight face!

Ellivader:

WaderiAAA:
Not a bad theory, but Metaknight was sent to the hospital, like Wario said, so it seems unlikely. I can't quite believe that Kirby is dead either. I believe he will make his return, based only on my expirience with movies that tells me it wasnn't his time to die.

Isn't anyone else seeing the Silence of the Lambs link? Where Hannibal Lecter escapes his 'cell' by attacking a guard and stealing his face, hiding the guard's body and then pretending to be injured to be taken to hospital?

Edited because I quoted the wrong bloody person. Go team me. :I

ThI think Kirby is alive too... there is no way that mofo is dead, he seems to pivotal to the plot... I agree totally!!

DarkLordofDevon:

What was the stuff he got from Olimar anyway? He said it was some extra 'firepower to keep the pressure on the other dons'.

My guess is that those pills were the reason Bowser's castle was destroyed.

Jeez... Haven't any of you people seen Silence of the Lambs?

Kirby... the cannibal... think of how Hannibal escapes... come on now...

Ellivader:
~words~

My bad, seems like at least one person has.

The Ice Climbers were the last ones to be seen thru the window before Mario found Yoshi's disemboweled corpse. They're clearly affiliated with Wario and by extension the Hylians, so I'm betting on Sheik/Zelda as the disembowler.

Oh, and Godfather Horsehead reference for the win. Now can we please get some The Departed referencing going?

That was pretty epic, I thought luigi was dead for a second there at the end. Does anyone else think that Wario is the killer?

mindlesspuppet:
Jeez... Haven't any of you people seen Silence of the Lambs?

Kirby... the cannibal... think of how Hannibal escapes... come on now...

Ellivader:
~words~

My bad, seems like at least one person has.

Without spoiling anything can you tell me if There Will Be Brawl is Based off that movie, because I want to see that movie now.

you rolled a one:
in last episode they said deedeedee was killed by blunt force and you can see the climers out side marios place before he finds yoshi so i think that climbers are the killers

Maybe the climbers are working for wario

This series is fucking epic and I absolutely love the creativity everyone is putting into this series...

I want this on DVD!

DarkLordofDevon:
Why does it seem like I'm the only one who thinks Ganondorf is the killer? He has the most to gain from this. Eliminate all the dons, kidnap/kill the princess, allow Mario and Link to start butting heads which will cripple the police force.

Ganondorf orchestrated most of this I reckon. He's smart enough and has been working from the shadows for a long time.

That's a possible theory, he might want vengeance for watching someone else destroy hyrule.

RobotNinja:
I freaking LOVE this video series. And I have a crazy conspiracy theory. Maybe that burned carcass wasn't Kirby, maybe it was Jigglypuff, and Kirby is still alive.

You wouldn't be the only one with that theory

that would also make Wario the killer in league with kirby

williebaz:
that would also make Wario the killer in league with kirby

Not necessarily. He could have just wandered by a charred corpse, a Fire Flower, and saw "Metaknight" wandering off. 2 + 2 = 4.

NO dark lord i think you could be KINDA right i dont think hes the killer but he is working for him he gives olimar everything he needs to raise the army and get blood on the smash ball in order to take out bowser (IS HE DEAD??) and ya the iceclimbers being at the scene just i think its a red harring they might have killed yoshi but they didnt take his head so it could be a copy kill i just cant wait for episode 9

I KNEW that olimar would have a more prominent place in the series. And he's my favorite character =D, at least in brawl.

And great episode, can't wait for the next one... in a month

bigdaddy95:

jboking:
Oh good lord, was that a smash ball!? All hell is about to break loose.

I still love the fox costume, but Ganondorf is easily the best one I've seen in the series. I can't wait to see more of him, as I'm sure we will. What with the King Koopa downed, dedede gone, mewtwo gone, Olimar acting crazy(er) the only one left to really control crime is Ganondorf. Hum, a Kingdom controlled by Zelda and attacked by Ganondorf. Sounds familiar.

Destroy Mushroom Kingdom and restore the mighty Hyrule? Could happen...in my mind. I'm sure they are going somewhere else with that, though. These guys have never failed to provide me with twists and turns I didn't see coming, so I am in disbelief that I could even come up with one of their plot points.

I think you have something there, possibly a conspiracy theory involving them two....could happen.

williebaz:
Without spoiling anything can you tell me if There Will Be Brawl is Based off that movie, because I want to see that movie now.

Unfortunately, it seems he does the Anime Reviews for this site, so I doubt he has any connection with the people behind There Will Be Brawl.

Brilliant episode guys, and the Bowser thing I think makes for quite a good climax. Is he dead? If so, is someone else the killer? Was he just raided by Link and killed because of that? Can't wait till Novenber for the next installment.

Predictions:
Kirby's body was actually Metaknight.
Wario has been the one disembowling people.
It's bowser.
IT'S ALWAYSA FUCKINBOWSER

Great episode. I'm just sad that I won't see a new episode for a month, though. Quality is the best on the Escapist, if not best quality in any video game oriented show on the net.

From what I've gathered from this series, don't trust anything you don't see happen yourself. I doubt Kirby is dead. The body could be Medaknight, considering that they both are roughly the same size and shape. Further more, it furthers the reference to Kirby as Hannibal Lecter. Similarly, I don't think Bowser is dead either, hell, Mewtwo might even still be alive, but I digress.

I love this show.

Holy crap. I'm going to go with everyone else and say that I'm surprised at all the people dying in this episode.

I really want to see what Gannondorf has been up to and how Olimar brings about the End of Days, considering that it's his Final Smash.

Also, I don't know who the killer is, but I really want to see how they set up the character, whoever it ends up being.

williebaz:

The Kirby aspect of There Will Be Brawl seems pretty heavily influenced by the Hannibal movies. Aside from the obvious cannibal parallel, and Kirby's role in Brawl thus far, there's smaller details such as Kirby's cell in episode 7 which is a standing cell in the middle of a room similar to one that Hannibal Lecter spends time in.

Nice tip o' the hat to The Godfather there

Noooo! D:

His Yoshi died :'(

Keep up the awesome work!

Wow... another great episode! I can't begin to express just how much I look forward to each and every show.

Excellent episode, but damn, I'm gonna miss that green companion.

Wooo, just watched through all the episodes, I didn't realise what I was missing :P
So glad I've watched them now.
and They're Great.

When I saw that I was like.. 'Sh*T that's-a gotta be-a bowser in the bed!!'

but when it was Yoshi I was pleasantly surprised, then slightly depressed that Yoshi was dead... but props on the Godfather reference (Y)

only thing I could really say about this episode (which I realise eventually had to happen) is following Mario just isn't as interesting as following Luigi and having them run in to each other..

Great series, if you do organise a DVD release, could you make it easily available in the uk? cheers lol

randommaster:
Holy crap. I'm going to go with everyone else and say that I'm surprised at all the people dying in this episode.

I really want to see what Gannondorf has been up to and how Olimar brings about the End of Days, considering that it's his Final Smash.

Also, I don't know who the killer is, but I really want to see how they set up the character, whoever it ends up being.

Olimar if connected with Ganondorf, right? So then perhaps Olimar used the End of Days to bring down Bowser castle, which would make sense seeing as it would leave Ganondorf as the last Don. (Not that I think Bowser is actually dead though). Plus, we haven't heard from Ganondorf in a while, which probably means hes been up to something. On the note of the killer's identity, I don't think that it would be Kirby, Ice Climbers, Wario, or the police. How this series has played out, I just have a hunch that whoever's behind it all will be completely unexpected. Although, I do agree with the idea that it was Metaknights corpse, and that Kirby is still out there. This series is a great, and I just know its going to end with a conclusion that will blow all of our minds.

Equalox:
why am i put on PROBATION ???

Because of "FIRST!"

OT: Once again brilliant episode. The quality of this series is outstanding.

Not sure if its already been posted but I reckon the charred remains of the cannibal aren't infact kirby but are metaknight, would make quite an interesting twist.

NOOO Yoshi!

great episode, cant wait for the next one.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here