There Will Be Brawl: Episode Eight

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Meta Knight could be the killer OR Hannibal-related death scene orchestrated by Kirby who burned off MK's face with the flower so he couldn't be identified and donned his mask, cape, etc.

Now all, but Toon Link has shown themselves. Possible connection b/w Ganondorf/Link/Zelda. However, Ganondorf doesn't wish for the kingdom to fall or there will be nothing to rule. He wants power, but he plans to take things cautiously.

Remember the two capsules filled w/ Pikmin giblets? Ganondorf said he would use them to falter King Koopa. Possibly drug the Don Bowser to give him power over his armies. So he could begin ruling.

*Lightbulb*
Meta Knight used his Dimensional Cape to sneak into the areas where the Don's were and "slice" them either using Mach Tornado or Drill Rush. He killed Mewtwo, then Dedede. Why would he do this? He was working with KIRBY. Kirby manipulated him. The whole fight was a cover-up and Kirby was set free by Meta Knight when the lights turned off, but MK was betrayed by Kirby. Kirby kills Meta Knight, burns his face off (so as not to be identified) dons MK's outfit and leaves the station impersonating him. MK used the Ice Climbers to assist Wario in obtaining information and once Kirby killed MetaKnight he impersonated MK to have the Ice Climbers watch over Mario. Kirby killed Yoshi to torment Mario.

Just a few theories.

My theory of the killer that noone will believe unless they look close at episode 5 I believe, it's Jigglypuff controlling or manipulating Red.

Ep. 5 when Red takes out the trash for a reference.

I think the killer is Boo... He's a ghost who goes invisible when your back is turned... just makes sense >.>

Does anybody else even remotely believe the possibility that it is Kirby that's been charred to death, as opposed to Meta Knight, and the filmmakers are just playing with our expectations?

I've watched all of this today. This is some seriously talented dark humor. Thanks to all who made it. Ladies you are beautiful, which is exceeded only by your talent.

If the last episodes are as good as these, I think a standing ovation is in order if it is possible.

Again I watched the whole series today. I feel sorry for those who are guessing "It's just Bowser," or "It's really Kirby." Seeing this at the end is better than conjecturing after every episode. What if you guess right? Are you going to brag that you called it?

This is so much fun for me that I don't want to know what other people think. And that's sad because if I post this it lets others know what I think.

when does episode 9 come out? i've searched the internet and i've found no trace of this quesiton, which makes me wonder if it's a banned topic or if nobody knows. i remember seeing something saying new episode every last friday of the month but that's clearly not what's up. Does anybody know?

powergamer101:
when does episode 9 come out? i've searched the internet and i've found no trace of this quesiton, which makes me wonder if it's a banned topic or if nobody knows. i remember seeing something saying new episode every last friday of the month but that's clearly not what's up. Does anybody know?

It has been schedualled for the last friday of every month, and up untill the latest two episode I think it's been on par. However, I wont be surprised if ep. 9 and 10 are delayed a while longer, just like the last two, for some reason or a nother. But, even if ep. 9 were to be delayed by two months people would still watch it say what a bonner they got out of seeing Mario stomp kuppa ass; then they would complain about the wait in their post coital glow.

>fingers itch< must... get... smashball
i was so waiting for mario to grab it and beat the crap out of olimar with it... ah well

also, if the silence of the lambs bit continues... kirby is so not dead

That girl with the pink hair and red shirt kinda reminds me of Sakura Haruno from Naruto... but that can't be her... maybe she's a minor character from Earthbound or something? I shold play that to find out...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here