Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 19 NEXT

Freedom153:
im 12 and what is this?

In all seriousness, what happened to that game contest? Is that review next week?

You're twelve. You aren't allowed to be on this site, right? Anyway, this sir, is amazing.

Wellcome to states.

Guh. dum, dum, dum, dum. He could've at least had the decency to get lost in a ghetto or something.And then inadvertently smoke crack and get molested by a Senator.

notoriouslynx:
[quote="Freedom153" post="6.153653.3699047"]im
You're twelve. You aren't allowed to be on this site, right? Anyway, this sir, is amazing.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-twelve-years-old-and-what-is-this

I didn't think people would not get the reference.... lol

Can't wait for the ZP game review.

Freedom153:

notoriouslynx:
[quote="Freedom153" post="6.153653.3699047"]im

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-twelve-years-old-and-what-is-this

I didn't think people would not get the reference.... lol

Can't wait for the ZP game review.

Okay good... Its just the meme. Because I've seen some actual twelve year old write stuff like that like "I'm twelve and (something stupid). lol

Yahtzee just reminded me of a bizarre song me and a friend made a few months back. It's an OMD type song where the only lyrics are GPS directions. Here's the rather dodgy demo: http://is.gd/4NvmW

Wow, I just read through the first 3 pages and I have to say that there are a lot of idiots with a sense of entitlement in here.
Honestly, just fuck off, Yahtzee deserves a break and you are lucky he uploaded anything at all.

AH i totally wish i knew about this! I woulda driven into DC and saw it! So upset... hmm maybe he is still here....

It wasn't funny, but it was entertaining in its own sort of way. I wish I'd known you were going to be in D.C. I live near there. I would've made it a point to come up to you and make you feel horribly awkward with statements like "Yathzee! Sweet hat!" or "Yahtzee! I want to hug you!" or possibly "Yahtzee! Autographs are overdone! Quick! Punch me in the face!"

J-Alfred:
Ok... unexpected, but hey, getting to see the real Yahtzees always a plus.

Edit: I'm actually surprised no Fallout 3 jokes were made.

seeing the real yahtzee is a massive dissapointment, its like a very watered down version of the cartoon guy, I'd hate to meet him for real

You know, the guy who wanks to ZP just loved all the attention.

I don't think that many of the washington commentary bits were funny though. I kept expecting secret service folks to taze Yahtzee for wearing a trench-coat.

Are you sure the music in this video is not by Frank Klepacki, the guy behind the Command & Conquer tracks?

I loved the bit about the one guy you know will be jerking off to what you were saying.

Hope you enjoyed the expo.

I enjoyed the real life video far more than the actual ZP ones. You should do more, Mr. Yahtzee

Prostate isn't an indie cancer. Every man will get it if they live long enough. If anything, prostate is the next big thing.

Niomo:
Real Life is not a game. Do not like.

Yes it IS a game! And an MMO, no less.

o man i live right outside DC and visit those sites, for one reason or another, like a dozen times a year. wouldve been cool to bump into him and tell him in person that while ZP is top-notch, & EP is a great compliment to it, that i still think one the best things i ever read was by him, a haunting sci-fi short story i think was called "the expedition" or something like that... jebus it was so cool.

i bet he looks back on it much differently than i do, perceiving it as something he did in a fit of inspiration, admiration, & impersonation of something he had recently read. but to me, nothing showcases his talent and potential more.

basically, in the scribblenauts comments, when i saw someone blurt "uhh this just prove yahtzee not creative duh-hoi" i just knew he wouldn't be able to resist refuting the charge

That was quite possibly one of the most bizarrely entertaining things I have ever seen. There's only one problem. The Cake is... I can't do it. That meme is just too old.

Explain to me exactly why part of it was censored? I heard the F bombs in the end, but the ones in the beginning are bleeped out. That was a bit odd.

As to the timeshare vagina question, the answer, technically is that it is rape, as you require total consent for it to be legal. Sorry to be a party pooper there.

I thought this was a funny episode. The change of pace and setting was nice. Plus, I laughed so hard when he called the capitol building a cake.

Also,

Freedom153:
im 12 and what is this?

In all seriousness, what happened to that game contest? Is that review next week?

How is it relevant that you are 12?

Edit: Ohhh! Sorry, I did not realize you were making a meme reference.

Should have gone farther north to see the real D.C. Boom headshot is not a joke there.

He probably cut out the parts where he was being chased by a hundred screaming girls.

Wow... That was actually quite painful to watch. Yahtzee soo not funny in person. >.<

I do love a bit of Irl Yahtzee...

what is this i dont even

Lame vid is lame.

Sorry, but this was a let-down.

And I know what you're thinking. Pretty much what you said at the beginning of the video.

wow........ that was the most boring fucking video i think ive ever watched... and hell i didn't even finish it!!

I have been a fan for a while and even got my co-workers into watching the videos but... this was just really fucking boring. i dont care about the anti-americanism... mocking some of our most highly revered landmarks.... but i did not need to hear about you describing the building as rounded with a thing out the top like a cherry... ive seen the damn capital building, why the fuck do you think anyone cares about you and your response to looking at the capital building???? i dont go around telling people vague generalities of the McDonalds i just visited for lunch, why do you think anyone cares about your trip to America??

you have been followed by countless others for a reason: because u make fun of games... u rag on them to the point where people can relate to you, "omg, i totally hear you", not because anyone gives a shit about what you personally think, you just make people laugh

stick to game reviews... although i might not be back to give a damn either way

also, i do have to say that seeing you in person has totally ruined what mysterious presence you had on the internet... podcasters on the inet are like broadcasters on the radio... once you know what they look like, your entire perception changes of the person, often for the worse

in youre case... its for the worse

What do you mean "breast cancer gets too much exposure?" Can anything boob related get exposed too much?

Not that bad. I'm a little disappointed that you were speaking so slowly, where is the fast talking Yahtzee that we all know and love. I did love how unimpressed you looked at some of Washington's greatest attractions.

drjonas:
wow........ that was the most boring fucking video i think ive ever watched... and hell i didn't even finish it!!

I have been a fan for a while and even got my co-workers into watching the videos but... this was just really fucking boring. i dont care about the anti-americanism... mocking some of our most highly revered landmarks.... but i did not need to hear about you describing the building as rounded with a thing out the top like a cherry... ive seen the damn capital building, why the fuck do you think anyone cares about you and your response to looking at the capital building???? i dont go around telling people vague generalities of the McDonalds i just visited for lunch, why do you think anyone cares about your trip to America??

you have been followed by countless others for a reason: because u make fun of games... u rag on them to the point where people can relate to you, "omg, i totally hear you", not because anyone gives a shit about what you personally think, you just make people laugh

stick to game reviews... although i might not be back to give a damn either way

also, i do have to say that seeing you in person has totally ruined what mysterious presence you had on the internet... podcasters on the inet are like broadcasters on the radio... once you know what they look like, your entire perception changes of the person, often for the worse

in youre case... its for the worse

Butthurt because Yahtzee took a holiday?

So when you take a week off from your mcdonalds job to go for a little holiday, some fat kid who has to que for 5 minutes because they're understaffed is going to curse your name to hell and never eat at mcdonalds again.
And I find that knowing a bit more about yahtzee helps me appreciate his work a little more.
Boo hoo, he made fun of your buildings, granted that he's the 9000th person to do so, but does it matter? The video was clearly just a little fun, something different. Would you have preffered that instead of making this, he just made a 5 minute ZP of the words 'fuck you'?

Grow the hell up.

Edit: Oh, and i'm not saying that you work at mcdonalds, i'm using it as an example.

interesting video

that was the biggest fail ive ever seen. that was SOOO boring. thats great you went to america, Yahtzee, so did my friend but when she told me about it i didnt want to claw my eyes out! plus, why the frik did they bleep your swears? that was just lame.
go and animate some review right now and upload it BEFORE next wednesday/thursday to redeem yourself.

Good video. Can't unsee the cock'n'balls!

Sadness...I am flying to DC tomorrow...

Still, great vid! :D

that is one sweet hat

If you clone yourself and have sex with the clone is it incest or masturbation?

Well a identical twin is a clone, and if two identical twins had sex with one another, it'd be incest... wouldn't it?

I really liked it. I laughed out loud at the whole "eye" thing, and Yahtzee's descriptions of the monuments were awesome. That being said, when are we gonna see Uncharted 2 reviewed? I know he's going to think it's mediocre, but I'm just curious as to what he has to say about it.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here