Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

So without a script, Yahtzee is just that guy in the group who makes kind of funny jokes that his friends can build off of. He's the bearded me!

Good, not great definitly has some funny bits

SyphonX:

susurs92:
wtf? DC? the hell is this?

It's fuck you, basically. Didn't you get the fucking memo. For fuck's sake, holy fuck.

Did you say fuck enough?

OT: It was nice to see Yahtzee talking at normal speeds. While not funny, it was entertaining to say the least. Now go taste the sights and sounds of America!

A nice change of pace. Not funny but hey at least he is doing something different.

Undead Dragon King:

Thank you for advocating limited government, Mr. Choshaw

I rofled hard at Choshaw.Made me picture Yahtzee as if he was Chinese!!!

Okay that was....just utterly painful to watch.

Niomo:
Real Life is not a game. Do not like.

Your right!!!! Life is a joke not a game!!!!!

damn you! now I want cake! ...and a trilby ...but mostly cake!

Meh, would only have been interesting if he'd flung his poop at each location like a rabid chimp. I'd have paid to see that. I really would.

I'm not really sure why people are complaining about this. I thought it was fantastic.
To each his own, I guess.

Well it sucks that there was no review this week but everyone needs a vacation now and then.
At least I have apocalypse lane tomorrow.

What, you come all the way across the pond and didn't want to stop in on the Colonies (Canada?)
For shame, good sir.

Plus, you know, you could have gotten away with much more before anyone tried to arrest or shoot you.

i wish he warned that terrorist werent allowed to veiw at the start that way I wouldnt feel awful now.

Tonimata:
I amgonna call Yahtzee Mr Captain Statetheobvious from now on.

Firstly you have two prefix titles.Secondly that seems unfair that he makes one clear point to some less observant (retarded) viewers and his classified for life.

jthm:

protogenxl:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.

That's about as "real america" as Swiss cheese. Go to the nearest ghetto scene and make random hand signs. That's real America for you.

"ghetto scene" only make up a small percentage of the country.

"It's a big guy... sitting."

Some things fell flat, but this was better than no video at all this week, I suppose.

I do now crave... the cake.

Oh, and how exactly am I supposed to know whether or not I should visit Washington D.C.? I demand a number score! Loosely based on the general life-worth of the citizenry, if you please.

This is good every once in a while. Yahtzee's break is always a good joke while he is gone. (Still no Fallout 3 Jokes?) As well watch out for Hideo Kojima clones. (You know the ones that bore you with words for 3 hours on how go they are and so on, or is that a Democrat?)

lol no ZP but this was great =)
yess NC ftw

meh

Hrm, I wish the music had been a bit more quiet, sometimes it was hard to hear what he was saying.

Good lord... in the amount of time it took me to write my first post over 30 people had finneshed theirs.
Does this mean that people have more to say if something unexpected happens?

I love this topic, the people who whine the most about this video are the people who have ZP as their avatar. Neither one of them had anything constructive to say about it, just "im confus". Sure is fans in here.

AND what I love about this video, is that Yahtzee has finally shown his more human face, not the voice of "writer and gamer with a sweet hat and a chip on his shoulder" trolling shit out of those games speaking somewhere from the void, while imps and people in hats appear on yellow background, but actual man of blood and bones, with HIS OWN sense of humour, not "what should I say, that people will like?" that I think was mentioned in both his interview, and in that one made by Unskippable guys as a major problem of satiric videos.

Speaking of punctuation, I did none in the last 6 lines of text. Wow.

Well, that was pointless...

son of a bitch i live in DC. why didn't you tell us u were coming?

Yes! I got him in the eye!!

I mean ... uh ... >.>;

protogenxl:

jthm:

protogenxl:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.

That's about as "real america" as Swiss cheese. Go to the nearest ghetto scene and make random hand signs. That's real America for you.

"ghetto scene" only make up a small percentage of the country.

Not where I live. There are a lot more people packed into or near urban ghettos than there are people living in the manner Cracker Barrel or Sonic would have you believe.

But you're right. If you want real America, just go to any McDonalds in any country and swallow some of the same bland, unhealthy fried shit we eat here. We keep exporting our monoculture anyway. You can get the "real" America almost anywhere in the world.

I really, really like watching Yahtzee's reviews. This doesn't mean I like watching Yahtzee. I mean, who likes looking at other people's holiday videos?!

I never thought Yatzhee liked dick jokes so much. It was still funny, though.

Meh. It's not easy to be clever on the spot though...

I prefer the paper cutout version of Yahtzee in all honesty the man has the camera presence of a dead gopher.

With the pauses between his words 'n such, and the weird analogies he comes to, I can better understand the way his mind works.
This video made me like Yahzee more as a person.

At least he didn't say ''There's no review this month, fuck you!''/

What genre was the music on the background, if anyone can give a name I would be greatfull forever.

Showing off your holiday snaps/footage is a great British tradition and I, as a fellow Brit, am glad Yahtzee hasn't forgotten that.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here