Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 19 NEXT

He did not talk as quick as in his reviews. He reminded me more of Jemaine in Flight of the Conchords because of his numbed speech and accent similar to that of New Zealand.

Awesome, just awesome.

Stick to what you do good and review games in animation, your live video shit blows.

So was Yahtzee drunk or is that his normal rate of talking?
I'm so used to the 200 words a minute Yahtzee. This just felt weird.

I live right outside a Washington and the next time I'm on the mall I'll point out all the stuff the big....egg that is the white house the big.....cake that is the capital and of course the phallic Washington Monument but I knew that one beforehand.

200 WPM is done with the benefit of digital editing and better voice pickup equipment, if he did it hear it'd be unintelligible mush.

witheringsanity:

DarkPanda XIII:
Funny, thought Yahtzee was going to make the infamous joke on the capital building that looks like a giant breast. But....won't get into that too much....

....damn it, now I need a cake too and it's early here...argh >.<

i think you missed the subtext

I think I did too! I'll blame it on the fact that I'm half awake and getting some of the subtext 'at first' while half-awake is not my thing.

shabobble:

trelloskilos:

shabobble:
If anyone thought that

A) This was not funny.

or

B) Yahtzee is only talented when he's speedreading reviews of video games.

Congratulations, you are one of the world's population of idiots.

When he's actually being himself and not doing his ZP bit, he's much funnier than any of these six minute game reviews, which any of you would know if you listened to the Australian Gamer podcast or kept up to date on the Game Damage show.

Will someone please get this guy's tongue out of Yahtzee's ass before he becomes absorbed.

Thank you.

That person should first take the time to figure out why you never learned to accept variety...maybe it has something to do with not passing junior high.

Look dude...

Firstly, welcome to the Escapist forum. However, don't expect to last too long if you are happy to call people idiots because their opinions don't match your world view.

I like Yahtzee. However, this particular vid showing him visit DC was not my cup of tea. It wasn't expected, and I'd have preferred if he just had a nice holiday & we had a week's hiatus.

If you enjoyed the vid, fine. It's your choice.

But don't join a bloody forum for the express purpose of saying people are idiots because they didn't find it as funny as you clearly did.

So stop being a little troll, and play nice.

A lot of cake going on huh? That was brilliant. :p

US Crash Fire:
So was Yahtzee drunk or is that his normal rate of talking?
I'm so used to the 200 words a minute Yahtzee. This just felt weird.

Probably because he didn't most of the week thinking about this and wasn't reading what he's supposed to say straight off a screen huh?

J-Alfred:
Ok... unexpected, but hey, getting to see the real Yahtzees always a plus.

Edit: I'm actually surprised no Fallout 3 jokes were made.

Join the club, mate. I was half-expecting an "It looked better after the nuclear apocalypse" crack, to be honest.

Good video, btw. Unexpected, but do you see me complaining?

Oh god... I seem to have become a Yahtzee fan.
Greaaaat. Now I just need to buy a T-Shirt. Harumph.

Still, some funny stuff in there along with the more disturbing content... but hey, disturbing content is why we have the internet.

Haha, it was refreshing to see this, though it angers me to see so many comments like "wow... I was bored.. stick to game reviews please"
All those who said something like that go fuck yourself, he was basically having a holiday, last time he went away they put a previous review up, be thankful they went through the effort of putting something interesting together than recycle the old!

None the less, I much enjoyed this anyway. :D

God damn that was some funny shit.

BuGGaTon:
British accent = win

Nation of champions! (or we were in 2003 that is...)

This is a bit of change of pace though. It's hardly "Zero" punctuation.

BuGGaTon:
British accent = win

Nation of champions! (or we were in 2003 that is...)

This is a bit of change of pace though. It's hardly "Zero" punctuation.

B...British? Did I miss something?

J-Alfred:
Ok... unexpected, but hey, getting to see the real Yahtzees always a plus.

Edit: I'm actually surprised no Fallout 3 jokes were made.

Or MW2 jokes.

OT: BTW, were standing on a grassy knoll but you shouldn't think too much about that. HA! That was the funniest part in the whole video for me.
AND YES I know MW2 hasn't come out yet but he could've poked fun at the Infamy trailer. Most people will understand that but I just know at least one person would 've chimmed in and said something along the lines of, "durrrr retard, MW2 hasn't not come out yet :P" if I hadn't made the disclaimer first. So...yeah. Funny video...in it's own way.

I think Yahtzee liked DC.

Certainly an interesting change of pace. I admit, I prefer the catharsis that I feel from listening to him shred a game to bits, but I enjoyed this, too. And for the next few weeks I'll enjoy speculating about a possible future video. He's already made a Painkiller review, and I saw in my Steam news update that there's a game out titled Painkiller Resurrection. Anyone think he'll review that at some point?

loved it, very comical episode

Moccamonster:

waringpepper:
very nice loved it!!!

Wow, did you compress time to watch 6 minutes in 30 seconds?

I'm amazed about all the time paradoxes happening here on this forum.

I saw the memorial-jokes coming.

yahtzee sucks when hes on camera. He needs to stick to the voice overs

Wow, the vid just showed up on the RSS Feed. Did you guys dawn on this video really that quick?

Aww...

I was hoping for Uncharted 2 or Borderlands. :(

*PICTURE OF FONZIE JUMPING OVER A SHARK*

and a nice 'fuck you' to you too, yahtzee. yes, i was expecting your ramblings this week.

Maybe it's because I live in America, but I found some of that painful to watch. Particularly the monument parts. It was funnny though and it's good to see Yahtzze on vacation. Also I liked the ending card.

DCEpisodeBlows:
Stick to what you do good and review games in animation, your live video shit blows.

My illogical trolling friend, you are reported. Feel free to GTFO.

Who here imagined yahtzee as the pitcher?

Enjoyed it, and I'm glad to see that even you get a holiday every once in awhile, but not as enjoyable as a review.

Also, you REALLY need to keep that Imp in its cage when you're not around. It's gonna set your hat on fire one of these days.

That was strangely funny. It would be funnier in New York though. Because everything is better in New York.

Can definitely tell how he is without a script. Was a nice twist, but if there isnt a game review next wednesday there will be riots! Riots, I say! Whats that? Ya, I said Riots!

not very witty when it's unscripted i see.

vivaldiscool:

jorgemalgom:
Seriously? This isn't funny at all. Stop with the stand up casual comedian career right now. Your are a writer not an actor. You should stay behind cameras were you are good , stop the video front cover picture thing, we don't want that.
This is by far the worst ZP video ever it sould be banned.

You do realize that ZP simply couldn't fucking be made, since, you know, he's about 5 thousand miles away from his computer?.

Seriously, think for a second you miserable self-entitled fucking brat. Be at least a little reasonable.

I don't follow Yatzee personal life, all i know this is a lame video, and the worst under zero punctuation category. He just could post nothing or i'm in vacation. He just put a boring video in the greatest section of the escapist.

Asi que anda a comerte un pedazo de verga pendejo....

"I want the cool indie cancers, like prostate."
"It's a time share vagina."

Oh god, that was great. Occasionally, I think little videos like this need to be done. Where you aren't really trying to entertain or review, you are just having a conversation and recording it. I think it's insightful and provides some perspective to view the creators as people instead of just "the thing that makes me laugh." Maybe we could find out if Yahtzee really is a horrible, horrible little man or if he is just too hard on himself. The breast cancer line mildly tips in favor of the former.

any reason why this pesky fanboys and uncreative idiots like to think that Yahtzee is their bitch and he has to think on game reviews 24/7 just for their amusement and that everything else he does sucks just because they didnt get their beloved zero punctuation once a weak?

I mean the man has a real life too, unlike you know... you, the guys bitching of course

I hope or Yahtzee do a lot more things or just stop ZP sometimes just to makes these nerd rage a little bit more I do not want it to happen of course but would be priceless too see the madness
keep being yourself Mr. croshaw

jorgemalgom:

vivaldiscool:

jorgemalgom:
Seriously? This isn't funny at all. Stop with the stand up casual comedian career right now. Your are a writer not an actor. You should stay behind cameras were you are good , stop the video front cover picture thing, we don't want that.
This is by far the worst ZP video ever it sould be banned.

You do realize that ZP simply couldn't fucking be made, since, you know, he's about 5 thousand miles away from his computer?.

Seriously, think for a second you miserable self-entitled fucking brat. Be at least a little reasonable.

I don't follow Yatzee personal life, all i now this is a lame video, and the worst under zero punctuation category. He just could post nothing or i'm in vacation. He just put a boring video in the greatest section of the escapist.

Asi que anda a comerte un pedazo de verga pendejo....

yeah Yahtzee put im on vacation no ZP this week for people to bitch too saying that he is lazy and doing nothing!
he made something probably for his own amusement or just to share something with no specific comedic purpose to take space and all you know is to whine
grow up and realise that no matter what he do someone would bitch just like you

and

yo hablo otro idioma y me siento más por insultar asi no me devuelven el insulto ja ja!

so bruto

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or