Reliable Source: Obama’s Gays in the Military Plans Revealed!

Reliable Source: Obama's Gays in the Military Plans Revealed!

This week Mr. Cox gives tips for breaking into the world of game journalism.

Read Full Article

Yay, remind me when you become an editor so I may annoy you.

Show of hands: How many people just Googled "Fslkgjekgh"?

Marion Cox feels that the time he used writing this tagline would be better spent playing Dragon Age.

Granted, there's not a lot of things I could do which wouldn't be time better spent playing Dragon Age right now. Alas, stuck away from my Dragon Age capable computer at the moment.

These days, the industry is becoming harder to become a part of as more and more talentless hacks like yourself spoil it for the rest of us.

Oh, the Irony...

I havent got dragon age yet D: Getting it though!! Tell me, is it more talky with some fun no or little killing quests (Ala oblivion and to an extent baldurs gate) or is it ultraviolent with few deep NPCs like the ads for it have led me to believe?

hURR dURR dERP:

The only page that comes up is this article...
lol
paradox!

Good article, I liked your opening about how to become a game journalist. Was really funny.

I remember reading similar tips from some chick named Susan.

I should really look into this. Money is always fun (candy less so).

The 'Don't-startle-the-Witch' joke with Hilary Clinton was great!

Marion Cox:
Marion Cox feels that the time he used writing this tagline would be better spent playing Dragon Age.

That is the best way to spend your time right now, I've been playing it nearly non stop since I got it

OT amazing article enjoyed the Borderlands and DRM articles made me laugh keep up the good work

j0z:

The only page that comes up is this article...
lol
paradox!

Two pages....this article...and these comments!! :O
And agreed. The article on journalism was highly educational and inspirational. I will journey fourth into the world to scream 'ALL UR CAKE R BELONG 2 LIES' at every editor I can find. I'm sure that'll get me somewhere!

the heck is this? and why is it five freaking pages long? also, rage at largely misleading title

General Vagueness:
and why is it five freaking pages long?

God I hate the populerisation of the debauchery of vampire lirerature, it almost makes me want to cry

dont like 'populerisation'? how about 'mainstreamification'. I'm sure there is a word that already exists and means what I'm trying to say, but I'm tired.

The bit about freeing up the internet made me look foward to the new DRM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa god damn filesharers!

@general vagueness: dont be gay!

*just bought dragon goat age

I really hate to sound like a jerk, but... I completely hate your articles. I gave them a chance, but now I'm done. They aren't particularly funny or terribly interesting either.

are they not emo enough hehehe?.."tears of blood"

Tears of Blood:
I really hate to sound like a jerk, but... I completely hate your articles. I gave them a chance, but now I'm done. They aren't particularly funny or terribly interesting either.

They used to be done by wilsonscrazybed. they seemed funnier back then.
It just lacks something now... but maybe Marion will acquire that something.

OP: An okay article. Although I did like the 'Don't Startle The Witch' part. but that's about it...

*Hand up*

hURR dURR dERP:

i did!
it leads to a hidden database of the most awesome of things

hURR dURR dERP:

You feeling guilty too?

ravensshade:
[
it leads to a hidden database of the most awesome of things

Full of untold treasures and greatness!

Thanks for the tips Mr Cox! I'll be sure to faintly remember you, and perhaps even send you a copy of the Award's Dinner Menu you when I receive my inevitable pulitzer!

What sort of silliness is that... Can't count over 100...

97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 10*^$E#*$&^#

*** NO CARRIER ***

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!! Doing a google search for "Flskgjekgh" only points to Reliable source. HAH, take THAT! Who's fact-checking these "Reliable Sources"????

Oh wait, guess everyone else that just read this did the same thing. Durrr.... >_<

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here