Apocalypse Lane: Episode 24: Cuddles Vs. The Neighborhood

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 24: Cuddles Vs. The Neighborhood

Everyone is back in the cul-de-sac, but Cuddles might be kicked out if Gladice gets her way.

Watch Video

Haha, great episode.

edit: what's up with the roof?

fucking genius, but yer whats up whit the roof, i know she wants it fixed pretty badly, but why the scary/dramatic music?.

and for once, i dont think this is the best one yet, i preferred the last one, but 23 "best one yet" vs 1 "fucking genius" still makes this the best series ive ever watched.

Is somebody else doing Willy's voice?

It sounds similar but slightly off.

ha great one that roof must be important to gladice and your back to cliff hangers yaa (sarcaism) oh well good job

....So how come no-one has realised that Big Pete is the same big pete they tried to eat and then buried in episode 1.

Also regards the roof. I think its tied in with the safe that doesnt exist and will start to come out over the next few episodes.

Good work again always a pleasure to watch

So is that how Big Pete dies? Damn waiting!

Great episode!

Hehehehe, I'm glad I caught up with the episodes, it was worth it.
You better not plan on running, Jon, or I'll have to hunt you down for the next episode.
there is NO escape now.

This show is just getting better and better!

Haha I bloody love this series, and nice to see the hand puppet and Steve's growth talking.

good episode

but i wonder why no one voted that bitch out Gladis
i mean cuddles can be a pain in the ass and he gets the gang into trouble but he is not as bad as Gladis that bitch
and why does she have an obsession with fixing Steve's roof?
oh and extra mayonnaise

Ollie596:
So is that how Big Pete dies? Damn waiting!

Great episode!

do you think episode one was the last episode and what we are watching now are the events that led up to that, or did i just misunderstand your post.

I love this show, so much fun. Thanks for another great episode Jon!

I would also like to vote no pickles.

Nooo, not the roof!

Great episode!

crotalidian:
....So how come no-one has realised that Big Pete is the same big pete they tried to eat and then buried in episode 1.

give that man a cookie, I just rewatched the first episode and he's right. Hmmm this makes things even more interesting. Along with all the old sideplots that have yet to be brought back up. Obama...

xD, yet another amazing episode

WTF is with that roof :p

crotalidian:

Because episode 1 comes after this episode...

Perhaps it's THE ROOF...

Oh no! The ROOF!

GAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Whats up with the damn roof, tell me now D:

EXTRA MAYONAISE!

LOL man I love how gladice is so fixated on that roof. With so many crazy things going on in the lane, shes still just ploting to have it fixed.

I dont know how you do it man but I just wanta know what shes going to do to get her way!

God I wanta know what happend to twitchy and the gamers. Theres so many questions, and only one episode a week. I guess ill just have to wait for my next fix... in a week.

Let's do the time warp again!

headshotcatcher:
GAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Whats up with the damn roof, tell me now D:

She's an old spinster. They have too much time to worry about stuff.

"God damn son of a french slut".

Im using that line from now on. Great show.

I want more apocalypse lane, I need more!

Now!

and I want a headless master splinter doll like Jon promised me too.

Anyone seen 12 Angry Men, this sort of reminds me of that.

Law & Order reference ftw

so, does the first episode take place after the series ends or something or is this just a different Big Pete? i love the series, but i dont get where they're going with this.

Spinwhiz:
I love this show, so much fun. Thanks for another great episode Jon!

You're welcome Spinwhiz.

It was nice to finally meet you Tuesday. Hopefully I can make it back up to Durham sometime again in the future. :)

Best episode yet! If it gets any better than this, my mind will explode. And somehow, I have a feeling that the only place that this series can go, is up!

I really want to know what the deal is with the roof!!!

That and, is this the story of how big Pete dies!?

It's a good sign when a show can get you wondering about something as plain as a mutated woman's obsession with a broken roof.

Always with the roof. It's the driving force of the whole show, I love how it all boils down to Steve's roof.

this was a pretty good episode i love it what the big worm said to gladice and i agree with Marty to getting a turkey and bacon sandwich extra mayo right now.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here