Rebecca Mayes Muses: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Lol i loved it one of the best Youve done but still not as good as sims 3

Interesting song

Great video to accompany it.

Oh, and please, either Rebbecca or someone who KNOWS the answer, please answer this question:

Can you play the instruments that appear in your videos? Because it never seems like you're actually playing anything...strange.

Oh, one last thing. Please do a song where there are no multi-layered tracks and washed-out back-volume vocals and instruments. Do one where it is just you, an acoustic guitar and nothing else. That would be sweet

Awesome tune. Keeps getting better and better all the time. Keep up the good work :)

Damn, she is CUTE. She has a good voice too. Didn't really dig the song to much but it was not horrible. It was too chill for a song about Batman. It needed to be more metal, punk, or industrial.

SyphonX:

Nerdfury:
I love how so many people, not content to just be nice, have to thinly veil their compliments with insults.

"It's not as shit as last week!"

"It's not NEARLY as repetitive as the last one!"

"Looks like you're not just relying on your tits as much any more!"

Great work as always, Rebecca. Though one question comes to mind - how do you NOT own a real top-hat yet? I thought you'd have a few of them lying around!

Those are just "Black Knights" (pun not intended in accordance with this video) trying to insult and injure to gain any attention possible from Rebecca, because they are just lonely ol' trolls. Of course some will be jealous teen girls, kind of like Megan on Family Guy.

This response kind of makes me like like a White Knight.. hmm, not intended. The White Knight, arch-nemesis of the Black Knight.

Or maybe they just want to express some appreciation for this particular video (the cosplay, or maybe because for once it's not trying to bash a game?) without making it look like they approve of the previous vids or the series.

After watching some... make that most, RMM videos, I just thought "what" and had a look at the comments to see how people reacted. Enter another "what", people actually LIKE these? Those posts you consider insulting actually have their place here.
If anything, they show that some of the people who don't enjoy the videos are still interested enough to comment. I think most don't bother.

And calling anyone who express their dislike trolls wouldn't make you a white knight. More like some eeebil vizier (xept, not smart). Twist that moustache!

this is now my favourite! the song, the video, the outfits!

fantastic stuff, and love the makeup! Very good job

Looks like Rebecca Mayes is taking some suggestions on what to review!

http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/audioblog_rebeccamayes_8.htm

This is was a really cute video. This is the first time I've ever watched one of yours. I will be for more.

It's true. A good Batman game should always have a non-lethal option. He's the Batman. He used his super-money powers to make not-guns so he wouldn't kill anyone.

And, as always, a beautiful song. Thank you, Ms. Mayes.

Gah, this song is TOO catchy, I think I've listened to it 5 times already in just one hour. "Do you want to know, what it is, that I like about you?" I'm going to be humming the chorus all day long now. But hey it's just that good!

Strangest thing about Batman is that he is considered a scary man by the criminals when he doesn't kill.

That riddler was pretty... nice.

TheMadTypist:
I'm afraid this elicited an "awwww" from me. My roommate is threatening to take my Man Card.

You only have 1 Man Card left? i have at least 3. or maybe 2. anyway very cute song, sexy Joker outfit.

btw. am I the only one developing a huge crush on this girl? I've been singing her songs the whole week!

That was great! First one I've watched, but I plan to spend a lot more time here :-)

best one yet! keep up the good work

Is it possible to not love Rebecca Mayes? I don't think it is.

Lovely little piece. I don't think I've ever seen Batman at a tea party. But what a nice way to celebrate his accomplishments with this latest title. Will be looking forward to next week's piece as well!

Could someone please explain to me what to like?

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm genuinely confused. Am I overlooking something crucial that somehow makes Rebecca Mayes entertaining? If so, what?

i ever so much enjoyed it

Call this wrong on as many levels as you want. But does anyone else find Rebecca in Joker makeup disturbingly hot? It just looks...cute.

I think I need to lay off the comics for a few days. On a more serious note I love your voice Rebecca. It's just...beautiful =)

lol this stuffs so funny

Sephiroth_deus:
Loved it! The jab at Yahtzee was hilarious.

Seconded

Well a great song.

Long time listener, first time commenter:

I quite like this song, good job on the videos.

wow, you're so freakin talented. glad to have found you.

I just revisited this video after a long time. It was my first Rebecca Mayes Muses video, and it's still brilliant :)

I wonder if Rebecca is an xbox, pc or PS3 player?

ma55ter_fett:
She looked hot dressed as the joker.

esperandote:
she looks so adorable <3

infinisynth:
You looked kick ass in that joker makeup Rebecca. Good job!

deepshock:
:3 You are amazing. This is amazing. Everything about this is great. :D

THE NUCLEUS!
I have found the nucleus of the affair!
For fuck's sake, is this why an in my opinion mediocre singer/songwriter gets so many hits every week?
She doesn't even look more than unremarkably fair.

killer-corkonian:

ma55ter_fett:

esperandote:
she looks so adorable <3

infinisynth:

deepshock:

THE NUCLEUS!
For fuck's sake, is this why an in my opinion mediocre singer/songwriter gets so many hits every week?

Some of us like her composing too.

esperandote:

killer-corkonian:

ma55ter_fett:

esperandote:
she looks so adorable <3

infinisynth:

deepshock:

THE NUCLEUS!
For fuck's sake, is this why an [/b]in my opinion mediocre[/b] singer/songwriter gets so many hits every week?

Some of us like her composing too.

Well fair enough, but seriously? Yours and those other ones were a select few. Very select. This thread is heaving with hopeless praise and offerings to the so-called goddess Mayes, said to dwell on high Mount Escapia.
And I guess I've given my two cents on the... music.

Haha you make a very attractive Joker, Rebecca. :)

I loved watching this, especially when all the characters you portrayed started popping in on the song. :D

I don't know how, but after how many times watching this, I never even caught the Yahtzee jab! Be giggling for a while, now.

Really like how you went from character to character, that must have taken quite a few practice shots, and even more time editing them together. For a one-woman show, that's brilliant.

killer-corkonian:

ma55ter_fett:

esperandote:
she looks so adorable <3

infinisynth:

deepshock:

THE NUCLEUS!

I think I may have failed to make myself clear in that quote. I was talking about the video and song together as a whole unit. There's nothing in that post that specifically has to do with her appearance, but the song itself is important, and that's what I was thinking about most when I said everything about it was great and that Rebecca was amazing. Hell, most of the time I played that video and then clicked away to another window so I could listen to the song while doing something else. That's not obvious from what I said, of course, but I just wanted to clarify my position because it's clear enough that I didn't -make- that clear enough, and for that I apologize.

Wow, this is amazing! Just popped in to watch the video having finally completed the game 100% (oh man, the challenges got pretty frustrating)

Good Job!

I liked this. It's a bit repetitive, but it's pleasant, and the video is cute.

That was really sweet. And I love Batman for the same reason: that deep down, he is just a person who never wants to see anyone else die. Rock on, Ms Mayes, your work is wonderful.

I loved the "I didnn't have to kill anyone..." bit. That was so nice. Good job xoox

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here