Doomsday Arcade: Outtakes and Bloopers

Pages PREV 1 2

Jon Etheridge:
Sweet. I really enjoyed seeing the effects shots before they were composited. It always looks really silly. :)

Too true, filming for this years film festival and you just feel stupid acting without smothing that just isnt there.

Fish-teather ? jk lol
also, yeah, I thought that the dicelord's lines were hard to say :P

Great video, I normaly don't like outtakes but this was fun to watch.

Ten minutes of funny, more than in a great deal of TV programs, and any spoof movie. I think the bird thing amused me the most out of the whole thing. Either that or Lund messing up the "The Resistence, we're almost there," line so many times, then Shanks botching it too.

Keep a rockin, gentlemen. I look forward to episode 22 whenever y'all are finished with it.

I am assuming that the reason we got a blooper episode this week was because you guys are working overtime on a kickass Bioshock episode? Can't wait to see what happens to 'The Michaels' next.

If you guys actually read your comments I was curious what camera you use for filming?

Hehe, "Did you hit that button" "yeh" "aw shit"

Epic.

XD I loved the pre-comp shots, it makes you feel like a right berk when having to act with nothing! Great reel and looking forward to the next episode.

do you guys have a set or some places rented or do you just go to random empty places and tape.what exactly did the elevator button do?

is Lazer Cat your pet cat?

OT: this episode was awsome! nothing like a good bloopers video to liven up a $hitty day

Well while I was finishing my bio I noticed the man with mask and it was a great big shock hmm maybe episode 22 is with the little mermaid.

Oh wow. I wonder how many times you need to re-do every scene. :P

This was a good idea, though it might have had a better place once the series is finished (unless you need the extra time for the new episode. Nice hint at the end).

I can't imagine how often you guys must think "why the fuck do I have to do this" or "this sounds so retarded". You have more patience than me, expecially with the Dice Lord voice or the talking to the cat. Funny stuff though, can't wait to see the finale.

The bloopers were great. It's good to know you guys are having fun while you make this.

"I feel pretty bad about that last line. this is me playing an asshole."

Lord_Panzer:
Laughed for a solid 10 minutes, but it has to be said:

BIOSHOCK?!? Hurrah!!

Are you as excited for the possibility of a Big Daddy and Andrew Ryan showing up as I am?

ninjajoeman:
hmm maybe episode 22 is with the little mermaid.

Of course. The Little Mermaid. I mean, what else could it possibly be?

You guys deserve a bit of a holiday, I reckon, but the bloopers were all pretty funny. I loved the elevator one. The next episode'll be a killer for sure! Looking forward to it immensely.

jboking:
Are you as excited for the possibility of a Big Daddy and Andrew Ryan showing up as I am?

Hehe, they should have got me. My first name is Andrew, and my second is Ryan. Coincidence? I think not...

Awesome episode!!! XD every mess up you did was hilarous XD good job you guys

That was kind of lame. W/E, this just adds to the excitement I'll feel when the next one comes out.

this was hilarious! it looks like they put up with quite a bit of mediocre actors, I am glad to see they are having fun with it. The show somehow manages to make them all look great anyhow.

Hamster at Dawn:
So we have to wait another two weeks now for the next episode? That makes me a sad panda. Oh well, there were some lols in this.

Indeed :(

Loved the bloopers, and I'm assuming this is either due to popular demand or your next episode needed a bit more time to be even more bad ass

I watched these at 4am, absolutely hilarious!

You guys are SO cute! ...*ahem* I mean manly. >___>;;

1/ Amazing job on the special effects folks! I love the before and after shots!
2/ You really should get better beard/moustache glue, seriously.

Wow! Nice work guys... thanks for letting us see those.

I love watching your show.

Keep up the great work.

Wow that was really funny, sort of. did they hint to Bioshock? AWESOME! (if they make an episode about it, maybe they're just dicking us over...)

Loved that, too bad we now have to wait for Ep22

Andronicus:

ninjajoeman:

1. did you read the first part
2. do you not know sarcasm
3. we could role with the little mermaid shit and possibly make the rest of the forum confused?

for example:
God I hope one of the Michaels punches areal in the face/rip her tail off, or possibly shoots that damn lobster crab thing!

Ahahaha yes, this is the greatest thing to be watching at quarter to two in the morning. 8D I'm super excited for the Bioshock episode, too, if only because I can then rope a bunch of my Bioshock-playing friends into watching the whole series and enjoying it with me.

ninjajoeman:

Andronicus:

ninjajoeman:

3. we could role with the little mermaid shit and possibly make the rest of the forum confused?

for example:
God I hope one of the Michaels punches areal in the face/rip her tail off, or possibly shoots that damn lobster crab thing!

Or Maybe one of them will grow legs, become a mute, and fall in love with a handsome sailor! :O

Senial:

ninjajoeman:

Andronicus:

ninjajoeman:

for example:

Or Maybe one of them will grow legs, become a mute, and fall in love with a handsome sailor! :O

maybe they will meet mister game and watch while he battles a giant octopus?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here