Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Ruffs:
Borderlands and now Left 4 Dead?
Im out.

um, WHY?

hazabaza1:
Wait, wait wait wait wait.
Graham, Paul, what the hell is this?
I believe the catchphrase is "Bad cinematic have never been so good"? Then you show up with Borderlands, and now this? Both awesome openings to awesome games.

I'm very disappointed in you, guys. Very disappointed.
Tut tut.

They've fielded this question in other episodes. Basically the answer is as long as it takes it self seriously, we can make fun of it.

WHEN... THE... FUCK... ARE... THEY... GOING... TO... DO... BRUTAL... LEGEND...?

There were some good bits in this episode, but overall i didnt find it particularly funny.

And about the black guy always dieing, does anyone else who plays L4D usually take the most damage in your team when playing as louis in versus mode?

The kool aid man referance was funny. Not to mention this
Francis: Merry Chrismas.
That was the one liner you been saving up all this time?

So why did they do this a year after it was released? They gonna do the same thing with l4d2?

GrinningManiac:
We WILL have a party

and it will be off the hizzim

...What the hell is a hizzim, anyhow?

off the handle... i tink

chaosd1:
I will give Left 4 Dead's opening props on being what is essentially a training video. Everything done in the opening (saving people, most of the Special Infected, how to use the pipebomb, not shining a light on the Witch) is done in the game.

My fav line, "They told me the zombie hunt would be business-casual, but I feel so overdressed."

Actually all the zombies. The stuff bill put on Francis' jacket was boomer bile.

I thought it was pretty good grats

Well, that was actually pretty good. They've apparently improved a lot, especially considering that the L4D opening is a damn good cutscene, which makes it much harder to riff than a bad one.

Heh, one of the few I actually laughed at.
Good show, Graham and Paul

Woo Desert Bus! The first one is what got me into LRR to begin with. :D

I heard about desert bus a few years ago, It seems such a pointless and fun game, I gave it a try today and drove a whole 0.1 before giving up.

this show broke so many boundaries, it was a good game and it was skippable. that being said, it probably was the best in a while

Im actually slightly worried now. This week I bought Left 4 Dead and its on Unskippable, and a few months ago I bought Lost Odyssey and the same week it was on Unskippable. spooky stuff.

The tank bit was begging for "awww crap its grey hulk"

funny video as usual guys, great work

"If you had Sonar, why did you throw it at the Zombies? Now we'll never find the Red October."

I busted out laughing after hearing that. Good job guys. You two single handly raised my spirits today.

I'm going to put Sargent Buzzkill as my name on job applications from now on.

TimbukTurnip:
There were some good bits in this episode, but overall i didnt find it particularly funny.

And about the black guy always dieing, does anyone else who plays L4D usually take the most damage in your team when playing as louis in versus mode?

It's just because all the special infected are clan members. The hunter even appears to have a bit of a Hitler 'stache

When I saw Left 4 Dead on today's Unskippable, I couldn't believe it. This is actually the first game they have riffed which I actually played. I was also quite concerned that they were going up against Valve on this, so it may not come out so good. Well color me surprised, G&P did good again!

lax4life:
So why did they do this a year after it was released? They gonna do the same thing with l4d2?

They might very well have done L4D today since 2 comes out tomorrow, and any hope of a lot of people paying much attention to Unskippable after this is small. (Except for the deluded portion of the boycotters, who by now probably are holed up in some cabin in the woods, stocked up with uzi's, pump shotguns, m-4's, auto-shottys, sniper rifles, molotovs, and pipebombs wired with smoke detector guts. Oh, and first aid kits and pills.)

You have to admit, the girl (Claire? I never played Left 4 Dead) shouting the line "RUN LIKE HELL!!" has got to be the most senible thing to tell someone to do when being attacked by a horde of monsters.

Remember kids, The Incredible Hulk isn't there to help. He murdered the Kool-Aid Man, just think of what he'd do to you!

samsonguy920:
They might very well have done L4D today since 2 comes out tomorrow

Funny story, that was totally, and completely, unplanned.
I didn't even realize until you said it. Heck, I thought L4D2 was coming out Q1 next year.

Wow, go us for being timely!

The_root_of_all_evil:

Balthassar:
That was alot longer than I remember it being. Did the PC version get a cut down version of the intro movie?

Nope, same video for all versions I believe. It's just mice don't run out of batteries as often. :)

Hithlain:
I haven't played the game but god does this cut scene suck XD

Doesn't let me hold out much hope for the plot of the game.

Troll, ironic or just insane? Only you can decide.

No, I have never played it and I have no desire to play it. It's just... video games which require me to be in stressful situations and shoot lots and lots of things are fun for some people, but I get enough stress in my life outside of games XD

made me lol more than any other one so far
good work guys

Incredible Bullshitting Man:
Aww, now I feel sorry for him, being smashed by a Hulk Tank like that. How rude.
And I would be more worried about finding a Snake hiding in one those cardboard boxes.

Great episode, guys. Here, have a Palm DŽor.

yeah LOL at the Kool aid man getting hit

I was thinking the same with about the cardboard boxes and Snake

Awesome job! I loved everybit of it.

ForgottenPr0digy:

I was thinking the same with about the cardboard boxes and Snake

It was so obvious; perhaps a bit too obvious.

I had said something before of not being able to do L4D because of its skippability, so well played.

You know it would be kind of cool to be the Hulk zombie or Prototype Zumbie.

But not the goth zombie. Powerfull but almost 100% of time writing poetry and moping.

heh heh Red October. I was thinking West Side Story too at that shot...

Heh, those foursome/threesome comments are particularily funny considering the, well, market actually provides.

That was astoundingly funny.

6 more hours till l4d2..........

So what if they pumped Alex Mercer full of lead... He'd just get back up again and devastate the lot of ya!

Very funny... I was kinda pissed because I didn't think you guys would do it considering you can skip it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here