Stolen Pixels #143: Mario Interview Part 2

Pages PREV 1 2

Mario should have boinked peach by now, she is dence enough that it would likely fall under rape if a tape wasnt made.

WaderiAAA:
I have always wondered what is up with Zelda and Link not being a couple and Mario and Peach not being a couple either, why do Nintendo have to be so over-innocent. who saves a princess without hoping for something in return?

Great strip, there is a part 3 right.

who knows, link seems to just be an idiot. he never screws Zelda despite both clearly loving eachother.

WhiteTigerShiro:

9of9:
Wasn't Breen technically also in Half Life 1 as 'the Administrator' though he was never mentioned by name?

I don't believe he ever appears on camera or gets mentioned. So no, he isn't in HL1.

I think he was in the PS2 version, in the Decay co-op campaign, though.

Good show Metro
"she's a very nice girl"
lovely contrast to Breen's....er................ frankness

Reading Mario's lines in his faux-Italian accent makes it so much more funny.

WhiteTigerShiro:

9of9:
Wasn't Breen technically also in Half Life 1 as 'the Administrator' though he was never mentioned by name?

I don't believe he ever appears on camera or gets mentioned. So no, he isn't in HL1.

Actually, he is visible at one point very early in the game, talking to G-Man. In one of the offices near the starting point of the game (excluding the point mid-air on the trams, heh).

EDIT: Also, he is technically in HL2: Episode 1 (admittly via a recording) - and I suspect he, or at least his mind, is still alive... I suspect.

I'd do Daisy, but I'd be thinking of Peach.

Oops...did I just say that out loud?

Doug:

WhiteTigerShiro:

9of9:

Actually, he is visible at one point very early in the game, talking to G-Man. In one of the offices near the starting point of the game (excluding the point mid-air on the trams, heh).

EDIT: Also, he is technically in HL2: Episode 1 (admittly via a recording) - and I suspect he, or at least his mind, is still alive... I suspect.

Can it be confirmed that's actually the administrator talking to Gman though?

WaderiAAA:
I have always wondered what is up with Zelda and Link not being a couple and Mario and Peach not being a couple either, why do Nintendo have to be so over-innocent. who saves a princess without hoping for something in return?

Great strip, there is a part 3 right.

It's a little more understandable with Link and Zelda, however, since Link is usually just some kid who wandered into the castle while Zelda is a princess. Eternal thanks doesn't necessarily mean a night in bed.

As for Mario and Peach, who knows.

The_root_of_all_evil:
I'd do Daisy, but I'd be thinking of Peach.

Oops...did I just say that out loud?

Nope. Honestly, none of us read that. We certainly didn't feel a little disturbed, and we definately didn't agree with you somewhat.

Why is Mario huge in the fourth frame?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or