Escapist News Network: Sorcerers Demand Equal Rites

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Sorcerers Demand Equal Rites

Global Agenda's "No Elves" campaign causes quite a stir in the elven community.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

I noticed you didn't interview any goblins for this. What's the matter, too green to be considered for interviews?

I was unaware that elves actually existed in this realm...or weren't confined to the forests.

Wow, I didn't know Elves had such changeable accents. There is so much I never knew about their kind.

To Wikipedia!

Oh, and the rest of the program was good as well.

My new favourite weekly show. Love the intro/outro about stackable fire, and almost choked on "get your powerglove off her". Great show keep them coming.

That does it. I need to requisition an elf for the space under my desk at my day job.

*too busy laughing to comment*

How you kept a straight face with the Bible sketch is beyond me.

*sylvan-american-laughs*

ah hahaha

slyvan american
that is an epic line
great and funny episode, im just off to itunes to get my copy of killzone 2's music track, im getting the delux album edition
The Sounds of Killzone 2: A Night in the Opera(tional zone)

BlueInkAlchemist:
That does it. I need to requisition an elf for the space under my desk at my day job.

No, that's not an elf you need for that...

Hump harder!
I lol'd.

It's funny... how not-funny elves are. I never realised it before.

Damn elves and their high and mighty attitudes! (though i wouldnt mind being a Dúnadan)

Good news reporting as usual! ^-^ b

"I wish I could be on fire twice, this studio is always so cold. I have 2 space heaters and an elf huffing on my legs trying to keep me warm"

^ BEST. LINE. EVER. Keep up the good work people

The_root_of_all_evil:

BlueInkAlchemist:

Well who the heck else is going to make sure my shoes are polished and my laces tied?

What did you think I wanted the elf for?

BlueInkAlchemist:

The_root_of_all_evil:

BlueInkAlchemist:

Well who the heck else is going to make sure my shoes are polished and my laces tied?

Oh, oh...my bad...sorry...I just thought that...well...I blame Clinton.

Best one so far. That was brilliant material from beginning to end. Nice work guys*.

* "Guys" in this case includes Kathleen. (Unless she really is part elf. Can't stand elves.)

BlueInkAlchemist:

The_root_of_all_evil:

BlueInkAlchemist:

Well, with most people on the internet, it's difficult to tell.

Bunch of hoity toity, pointy-eared, smug...grrrr...

Two words.

Terry Pratchett.

Facebook games are evil...

Loved the episode liek i always dooo. Looking forwards to Desert Bus!

Ekonk:
Two words.

Terry Pratchett.

You're familiar with the book, too, I see. That's the truth and it will lead to interesting times, whether people are making money off of it or not.

Great episode as always. The bible game segment was my favorite. For the record, i've never liked elves and the one griffin I know can use a mouse fairly well. Now I must go to find out if someone can be set on fire twice.

Its true! Elves have gotten special treatment all these years! It finally time they got some equal treatment.

Here! Here! It's the dwarves' turn to shine anyway! No more stupid "dwarf tossing jokes"! More hammering! Bigger axes! Interactive beer-drinking mini-games!

Keep those pussy elves in brothels and in France where they belong.

Facebook games stealing souls, damn I knew it. I suppose everyone who plays FarmVille is pretty soulless.

Damn those Elves. What next Orcs claiming they are misrepresented in most games, Equal employment opportunities for the undead. where will the madness end!

'Get your Power Glove off of her'
epic quote is epic xP..
and gr8 Borderlands ref btw hehe..
already looking forward to next ep...

Sylvan-American xD

DEATH TO THE ELVES Go elves!

Great episode... but what's "Desert Bus"?

Taawus:
Hump harder!
I lol'd.

oh i think we all did :P

The_root_of_all_evil:
*too busy laughing to comment*

How you kept a straight face with the Bible sketch is beyond me.

*sylvan-american-laughs*

lol that was me

Best one yet! I would play a DJ Hiro and Sushi K game as long as one of the peripherals, like the Rock Band fog machine, was a radioactive afro that flashes and changes color to my raps.

elves: fuck them...
*notices a second presence in the room*
I mean I like elves, a lot.

lol, sylvian-american

"Compelling."

That bible sketch had me rolling. Best one yet, crew. Keep it up!

"Get your power glove off of her!" That's just classic, also frak elves.

fucking Elves think they're better than us...
Good episode(?).

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 61069)