Rebecca Mayes Muses: Madworld

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Madworld

Can an ultra-violent game really be so black and white?

Watch Video

wasn't that song on charlie brookers show? still good though i liked it

Awesome video Rebecca; my new favorite!

Members of The Escapist! Rebecca is looking for some people to ROCK OUT in her next video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/rebeccaROCKOUT

Check it out and submit!

Spinwhiz:
Rebecca is looking for some people to ROCK OUT in her next video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/rebeccaROCKOUT

Check it out and submit!

In a way, I actually want to report you, the great and (kinda) mighty Spinwhiz, for advertising. But that's very cool of her.

Good song one of your better ones if I'm to be honest.

really liked it good job :D

Onyx Oblivion:

Spinwhiz:
Rebecca is looking for some people to ROCK OUT in her next video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/rebeccaROCKOUT

Check it out and submit!

In a way, I actually want to report you, the great and (kinda) mighty Spinwhiz, for advertising. But that's very cool of her.

I'll ban myself later. This event is just way to awesome not to let people know!

Yep, that music was on Charlie Brooker's Gameswipe. I think that music video says it all.

I still haven't made up my mind if I like the music yet, maybe I'll figure out in a couple more songs.

Tharticus:
Yep, that music was on Charlie Brooker's Gameswipe. I think that music video says it all.

Yeah I saw it there too. Awesome still though!

Woah when you started with these songs I always thought they were kinda meh, but these last two have been great, keep up the good work.

Great video and song...always a good listen.

Fun times for a contest!

You are a conundrum to me, Rebecca. I can't ever decide if I like you...but I always come back and listen to the songs you put out. So I guess I do like you. :)

Ah, I was wondering if this would turn up on here at some point after seeing it on Charlie Brooker's Gameswipe.

Not so keen on the video this time around but it's a great song as always.

Best video so far!

Awesome work!

Onyx Oblivion:

Spinwhiz:

Check it out and submit!

Erm ... let me get this straight. You want to report The Escapist's Brand Manager for advertising an event The Escapist is hosting on The Escapist in support of "Rebecca Mayes Muses," in the forum thread on The Escapist for the latest "Rebecca Mayes Muses" video?

Dude, get a grip.

Russ Pitts:

Onyx Oblivion:

Spinwhiz:

Check it out and submit!

Erm ... let me get this straight. You want to report The Escapist's Brand Manager for advertising an event The Escapist is hosting on The Escapist in support of "Rebecca Mayes Muses," in the forum thread on The Escapist for the latest "Rebecca Mayes Muses" video?

Dude, get a grip.

I was being sarcastic. That's why I said the great and mighty part. I know who he is.

I only just began watching this column, and wow. I've really missed something.

Even though it's not my kind of music, it's fun and it doesn't sound like pop because of the themes. Plus Rebecca is very pretty and nice to watch (don't tell me others that others don't think the same). And the voice... The voice is just soooo nice to listen to.

Yay for Rebecca Mayes Muses!

Im loving the song. Loving the video.
Keep it up, its brilliant :)

Onyx Oblivion:

Russ Pitts:

Onyx Oblivion:

Spinwhiz:

Check it out and submit!

Dude, get a grip.

I was being sarcastic. That's why I said the great and mighty part. I know who he is.

My mistake then. ;)

Although you'd be surprised how frequently we hear similar complaints that aren't sarcastic 0_o

Very good. Was it me or was this shorter than usual?

Meh, enjoyed it all the same.

OTT violence IS for sad people

Russ Pitts:

Onyx Oblivion:

Russ Pitts:

Onyx Oblivion:

Spinwhiz:

Check it out and submit!

Dude, get a grip.

My mistake then. ;)

Although you'd be surprised how frequently we hear similar complaints that aren't sarcastic 0_o

Yeah, people can be real touchy about things like that.

I really liked the song Rebecca, your style is continuing to evole and I am glad you have made a home at The Escapist.

It is lovely and accurate :)

Spinwhiz:

I'll ban myself later.

That's the best line of the week, by far.

Back on-topic: Just fabulous. Wonderful, catchy, humorous... Damn, would you guys mind terribly if I started a Rebecca Mayes cult?

Now this one! I like this one. You actually said something about the game. It's like a short musical game review. I liked how you reviewed a bloody (haaaaaardcooooore) game with that calm, childish music. At the end i really felt that you should make it faster at the end of the song, that would have been better, but it was good.
Thumbs up.

Loved the short poppy feel to this one.

I loved this song. This is the best one by far, although I prefer the video on Charlie Brookers Screenwipe better, nevertheless still excellent.

Hey another song I liked. Not that any of them are actually bad. Just that some the songs where starting to drift outside my taste in music.

I need to be in her next vid! I liekd this episode, always mellow and easy to listen too :0

I'm not the only one who thinks Rebecca is beautiful. Am I?!

That was pretty good, but so are all her videos. And I'm still thinking about that guitar hero one, I just need a camera and a parent willing to sign my soul away to this website.

Distorted Stu:
I need to be in her next vid! I liekd this episode, always mellow and easy to listen too :0

I'm not the only one who thinks Rebecca is beautiful. Am I?!

No you're not stu, She's mesmerizing...

My favourite of yours so far;

Well done

Cool song. I dunno about you guys but if she were in my school wearing the uniform she did i would accept her lol.

Great song. I saw it on the other website, though. Nothing wrong with listening to it again. I just need MP3 versions.

Thanks, Rebecca. That was fun. ;)

Well, that was a novel way to go about a review. The important points were made though.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here