Apocalypse Lane: Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

Cuddles does whatever it takes to prove to Steve he's sorry.

Watch Video

Making Monty Python sound disgusting? You've obviously never heard the "Medical Love Song".

(No links but it's easy to find. See how may STDs you can name.)

Monty Python Referenz awesome.

expected some more mileage out of Big Pete before you killed him off....or is he going to be put through a string of near death experinces while we all wonder how hes eventually gonna die!

great fun good episode guys......

"Hes like the Energizer bunny......... but retarded."

Hehehe, great episode as always.

Oh my God, they killed Big Pete! I totally did not see that coming.
I liked Steve saying that it was obvious who Big Pete really was. It was actually quite obvious when you think about it but I guess I wasn't really paying much attention in the first episode.

so do we now refer to the pilot to see what happens next?, i'm hoping there's more actually

Keep up the great work!!

A slighty disturbing, happy ending with no cliffhangers (well, the gang thing is still in the air..)

Ok never mind *Snif*
Damn good episode!

No Big Petes dead. Funny episode

lol..i think it was Hickey's Lullyby xP..echormoprh..
and good ep as usual ^^.. Jon..looking forward to next..

So was this were the very first episode left off?

Too many laugh-out-loud moments to pick a favorite, but Stinky's STFU was epically timed.

Blanks:
so do we now refer to the pilot to see what happens next?, i'm hoping there's more actually

Keep up the great work!!

Yep. Next weeks episode will be the season finale. It will take place immediately after the pilot episode. We will then have a two week break before you will see a new episode. Season two will be an entirely new adventure for the gang. :)

Jonh, the way you have managed to link all the episodes of this series is insane, I doff my hat to your genius sir!

wow that was awesome.

i loved the big pete death scene!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

ill avenge you!

Having Marty say "Oh no you didn't" made me laugh so much it almost hurt.

Keep up the awesome work.

not as "cant breath, uncontrollable drooling, pain all over, loosing my balance" fun as the others, but alot of plots resolved and no cliffhanger, heck it was brilliant as always, but now im worried that next weeks episode will just be the first episode again.

overtone:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

ill avenge you!

how?, by beating up a poorly constructed roof?

Distorted Stu:
A slighty disturbing, happy ending with no cliffhangers (well, the gang thing is still in the air..)

and the power of the NES, am i the only one curious about why the president would launch a stealth attack in order to get his hands on that?

big petes twin!!!! ahs to be :L

great episode :D you guys come a long way :)

johnman:
Jonh, the way you have managed to link all the episodes of this series is insane, I doff my hat to your genius sir!

So far the one where Cuddles and Steve got swallowed by that giant mutant hasn't tied in with the rest of the series yet. I'm curious about whther it will be relevant next week.

I would seriously rather watch this than some of adult swim's stuff. There is actually a plot with twists and great humor. Jon I hope you don't leave the escapist anytime soon.

"Oh yeah, do it slow!"

That was awesome, but I don't want to wait that long for season 2.

I'm happy Cuddles is back, all episodes need more cuddles.

I never grow tire of this and I'm certainly making the most of it.
It's great things like this that go on for a long time but once they finish you just want more D:

Tempest Fennac:

johnman:

So far the one where Cuddles and Steve got swallowed by that giant mutant hasn't tied in with the rest of the series yet. I'm curious about whther it will be relevant next week.

true, forgot about that episode

awesome episode ! XD
"do it. do it slow" oh god still laughing about it

Anyone else relised its going back to the first episoide?...

I thought everyone knew it was humongoid anyway. o.O

it's Quentin tarantino

Do you think Big Pete is really dead? Can't we get another episode outa him... maybe? That would be nice. Just one more... sniff.

Monty Python reference for the win!

Also, you got knocked the **** out!

I can't believe I doubt that the season finally was going to be epic ... Since AP started I really liked it's originality and it's weird twisted lol like humour which made me a fan but with each new episode Jon never ceases to amaze me and I mean NEVER. I doubt that the last 3 episodes could be outmatched but Cuddles eating his own shit...pure GOLD + the STFW moment at the end pure genius. Too bad Pete had to die :(

could you imagine if big pete wakes up... hehe frickin holes in his stomach... kinda like the madworld lose 20 pounds diet.

"beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeep", "Hickey shut the F*** up"..... ah classic line.

This is the first time someone important has actually died, so I have no idea what to expect.

Jon Etheridge:

Blanks:

Keep up the great work!!

Yep. Next weeks episode will be the season finale. It will take place immediately after the pilot episode. We will then have a two week break before you will see a new episode. Season two will be an entirely new adventure for the gang. :)

Big Pete was an awesome character I hope you find a way to bring him back, but I ndo realise that will be hard given the eating him think.

Maybe a South Park type think (Cartman drinks Kenny's ashes thinking it's chocolate milk mix and then gets possesed by Kenny) could be used to brink him back.

Distorted Stu:

Don't forget about the vault or should I say the fishing hole. By the way Jon, are the fish bitin.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here