Apocalypse Lane: Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Am I the only one who noticed they killed Big Pete twice now?

No AL for two weeks after the Season Finale?
Fffffffffuuuu-- D:

Anyway, another great episode. The Monty Python reference made me lol XD

Did any one else notice that Big Pete's Funeral was like the first episode? So was this all just memories? Weeeeiird.

some kind of time loop ?

manbearpig91:
Ohh, so is this the last episode before the new season?

Nope. One more episode to go.

hahahaha! Willy's face when cuddles was going to eat his own crap; epic win

I'm going to make the call that Big Pete is not dead.

Just because Hickey makes morbid little flatlining noises every time he falls asleep doesn't make it so! And BP waking up in a pine box after the pilot can be easily explained in a cartoon where cats play kazoos and geckos anally fist zombies.

That being said, Apocalypse Lane has really grown on me. It took me a long time to get around to watching it on The Escapist, but I'm glad I did. Good work on keeping it entertaining.

Wow, you actually managed to insert a Monty Python reference and a Friday reference in the same episode, and less then a minute apart I might add.

Unbelievable. This show is a shining citadel of win in the land of the interwebs.

Jon Etheridge:

manbearpig91:
Ohh, so is this the last episode before the new season?

Nope. One more episode to go.

o, well kickass then.

ManStapler:
Did any one else notice that Big Pete's Funeral was like the first episode? So was this all just memories? Weeeeiird.

magicmonkeybars:
some kind of time loop ?

We found that out back when Humongoid told Cuddles what his real name was.

that lil guy on steves shoulder is awesome.

Noooo!!! Big Pete can't die!

... well, not yet anyway ... back to the reply ...

It was just a bump on the noggin, right? Right? C'mon, I don't want to have to wait until next week until this gets resolved!

The tumor gets funnier with each episode.

Well that kinda sucked :/ Poor Big Pete... I wonder if anyone else will figure out where the Vault is...

Oh well o.o

Nice that you can still end it on a hilarious note though XP I just hope we don't have to go through anymore time-looping mind-fucks though. Although well done, it kinda hurt the brain trying to fit everything in chronologically x-X

How was it obvious that Big pete is Steve's uncle ! ?

So, even though it will be a new adventure the familiars like the gamerz, frank, Obama, exc... Will still be involved

What has wondering now is that poker night episode it self is before the big pete "season", cause cuddles and everyone else would have know about knife fight at the poker table. So this is another story line, besides the monster date one(feeling ties in with what destroyed the gamerz IMO), possible the vault story line as well.

didnt cuddles allready eat cat crap in the cookies that the big worm made

Whatever the hell's wrong with Hickey, I'm sure they make pills for it...
...well, the use too.

Are they gonna eat him now...?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook