Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 22 Preview

Shanks gives us a special preview of Episode 22, coming next week!

Watch Video

oh god... a bioshock episode..

Oooo bioshock, looks pretty good, love watching doomsday arcade, can't wait till next week

Take as long as needed, dudes. Looks like it's gonna be mint!

Can't wait, I just hope a month of waiting will mean pure awesome.

Well, just seeing that Big Daddy costume has officialy made it worth waiting... 4 weeks? 5? Still, very awesome!

AAAARGGGGH IWANT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Looks awsome!

Syphonz:
oh god... a bioshock episode..

Exactly that. Just OMG.

I was waiting at the end of the trailer something like "Welcome to Rapture" or Andrew Ryans famous intro dialog! Looks awesome, the big daddy looks amazing too!

.... I almost killed my neighbor when I saw the word "preview" next to the words Episode 22, it meant that another two weeks of waiting have been for nothing. although I know this is going to be a great episode, because it's taking people that made 21 great episodes in a row (two weeks each one), this one is making them stop so either it's an extremely long episode or that it's a hard one to make or that the guys making the episode or on vacation... for four weeks, soon 6 weeks

looks awesome, but 6 weeks for one episode, and was that cooking mama as a splinter at the end?.

Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*

Oooooh. Can't wait. Roll on next week. Wait, I have an assignment due then. Go away next week!

Well, I'm suprised, yet disapointed. I was expecting a full episode.

EDIT: I was sure it was Cooking Mama in the kitchen with the last episode.

We better see a Dopefish in this. Then the wait will be justified.

Whoa. That looks awesome!

*waits rocking back and forth in fetal position* the daddies are coming to get me the daddies are coming to get me

So the lunch was a cooking mama special? ;)

Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...

Fucking hell yeahhh Bioshock!

Holy Butt Fucking Shit!

Thats trailer was fucking awesome! The skinny Micheal's fucking talented with these special effects! For something on the internet, it blew my fucking mind!

Bioshock, oh hells yeah... I don't care if it takes long, as long as the episode is quality. I mean just look at Hellsing(OVA). It takes three to six month to make each episode, but each one is a gem in its own right.

Holy Lords of Kobol and the Cylon God this looks good!

Azure-Supernova:
Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*

Good!?

Pfff...

It's bloody well great! How dare you call it good!

*Teleports to Azure's house*

"Time to pratice my right to bear arms!" *Pulls out bear claw boxing gloves*

"Shit shit shit!" Yelled Azure, running around his labyrinth like basement while I chased him around with my bear claw boxing gloves.

OMG wow at the Big Daddy costume

Slightly disappointed by the lack of episode this week, but having seen that preview, it looks like it's gonna be worth the wait. =)

Can't wait! Wanna see little sister! wanna see the drill! want adam!

wait....so shanks and the other guy can shoot lighting next episode? and freeze everything?

So THIS is what has been taking their time up... It looks incredible.
Take as long as you like guys, I respect the valve approach of time sacrificed for quality.

They chose...Rapture!

This looks amazing, I can't wait...

This'll be better than that real movie!

Well a blood covered "cook" doesn't look good for the resistance.

swaki:
looks awesome, but 6 weeks for one episode, and was that cooking mama as a splinter at the end?.

More like killing the resistance.

Well, if we're gonna guess things...

Captain Pancake:
Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...

This kind of thing always makes me laugh. What, exactly, is getting ridiculous? Having to wait a bit longer for a free video on the internet? One which you clearly enjoy, because otherwise you wouldn't care if it was taking longer then usual? Because a couple guys with actual lives outside your closed-off internet bubble are having a tough time bringing out their own art to your demanding time line?

Grow up or do better. it's not your place to bitch

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or